++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2004, 01:29 PM   #31
WeatheredWoman
WeatheredWoman's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Shackled Hero
Posts: 2,724
Joined: Nov 2003
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) Now that's just crossing the line! I'm a male, but I agree w/ abortion in the case of rape. Now, granted, I disagree w/ it in all other instances.

Ok I wasn't too careful with my opinion... I didn't ment to generalize it! Sorry for that but... IMO the only person who can make that kind of remark must be a male! Because from a woman's kind of view it wouldn't have been stated like that!




Quote: (Originally Posted by Bearfan) But it's a responsibility you must take on for essentially being irresponsible. And the father should be a part of it, too.

Oh you're so right on that one!!!
__________________
________________________
______________________________

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...


The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 02:33 PM   #32
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
Mulletman's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Rising Sun
Posts: 4,161
Joined: Sep 2002
Currently: Offline
Im glad we got this thread got started, but im going to keep my finger hovering over the "close button". Keep it clean, lets have fun.

RULES
1) If you don't like what someone said, contest thier statement, do not verbally attack them.
Good: "I don't agree on your statement because. . . "
Bad: "Oh you are the biggest load of bullshit . . . "

2) If you really do not feel like getting involved in a heated debate, dont post, better yet, just leave. "I am going to keep my little mouth shut" <~~~ Do not post any of this crap here, its aggravating. if you don't have anything relevent to say, dont say anything at all.

3) If anyone will attack anyone it will be me.


Ok my turn;

Gun Control
I have a gun and I have a permit... hell im even NRA so my I do not believe that guns should be banned. When you ban something of this magnatude you create a black market for it. But on this issue I do believe that there should be more than just a background check when buying a gun. When I got mine my background check came out clean.... fuck, I'm 18, of course it was gonna be clean. In Texas we have the right to carry concealed weapons and the majority of the population does have a gun. Even with that most, if not all, of our yearly gun related crimes are caused by those with NO permits.

Abortion
I don't believe it and I dont see a reason as to why it should be justified.... but thats me. There are a lot of good reason as to why an abortion might be the answer, but just the thought makes me cringe. I understand in the case of rape and health complications, but just because shes 16 and 'didn't know' doesnt fly in my book. Its not just between a woman and her doctor. If i were about to become a father i believe i should have equal say. Bearfan was right about the responcibility part, if you do the crime you gotta do the time (If someone can find a better one, please post it).

To X
I completely understand that we have more gun murders and violent crimes in our country, but those are due to a select few of idiots. But guess what, theres one more thing that Canada has that we do not.... cartels! Canada has a big drug cartel problem, way bigger than anything we have here. Fun fact for you, The majority of the narcotics that are smuggled into the United States are not from Colombia, Mexico, or any other Latin American country. They are grown and imported from Canada. The world regards Canadians as "American's, only with the guns"... now we know why, because you guys are too fucking baked. Also, beer is stronger in Canada than in the states. I take it that means the women also appear hotter in Canada than in the states. How fucked up and ugly are you women... when you you have to result to making strong alcohol?
__________________
Intellectial Giant (Social Outcast)
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Maybe it's time for some Mullet magic! He can do his Hoffa thing again!
Quote: (Originally Posted by Harvey) Women must adore you.

Last edited by Mulletman : 02-10-2004 at 02:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 03:05 PM   #33
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 279
Joined: Feb 2004
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) This wasn't meant as a sexistic remark! Just to know were you come from. Sincirr understands that from a woman's point of view.

Then let me be "retarded" just because I don't follow like sheep

Let me tell you a great story and then let's see how it will be told in let's say 2000 years?? Things do change! At first birthcontrol was something bad, but the pope now agreed with it in Africa. So the pope is admitted to change whatever the bible says? That makes no sense to me.. That (among other things) made religion to me something to not take that serious anymore. I was born Catholic. But I'm obviously not practicing it!

Well actually that was a question from me to you : How does the bible refer to a rapists seed??

I live in the Netherlands... I always found it great: The way that people get strength, power and love out of what they believe! Honestly! But it's not the only thing that's RIGHT! People can believe in so many different ways...

I do believe... but not in a certain religion! It's got no specific name, no specific rules, no specific bible... It's kind of a feeling. A very positive one though... that strenghtens me.

Just one more question... what has the bible to say about birthcontrol?? That's murder too actually... killing all those eggs and seeds! That's life too! So how consequent is religion?

Okay. Where do i start? first, i am not catholic. i don't have to answer to the pope, he is not god, and he definately is not infallible. whoever came up with that statement is in hell right now. catholism is too full of holes in their theology, and too many false doctrines, and so forth. i just took a class on it, and i know. i am full of info on the subject. but i don't want to get into that.

birth contro: it is not killing. it is not an abortion pill. it doesn't kill the egg and spearm. it stops the sperm from even getting to the egg in the first place. it doesn't "kill" anything. therefore, birth control is fine. abortion on the other hand is not fine.

things change, but not religion. god is constant and unchanging, therefore, so is this religion. look throughout the past of catholism, changes, changes, changes.

i didn't know that that was a question for me. how and i suppsoed t otknow that you are asking me if a rape nany is "bad seed?" i didn't know...sorry. well, it is not bad seed.

people don't have to believe in what i belive. they can be wrong if they want to. i am not gonna push my religion down someone's throat that obviously doesn't believe it, and i would expect everyone else to do the same to me.

abortion is never permitted in the bible. and if you don't like that for a reference, sorry. that is where i am going from. if you can't accept that because "religions change, and it is 2000 years old" that is your opinion. but again, you can be wrong if you want to.

i don't know if i left out anything, but i am sure i will soon find out.

mulletman - cool. i understand. sorry if i broke any of the rules.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 03:10 PM   #34
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
Mulletman's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Rising Sun
Posts: 4,161
Joined: Sep 2002
Currently: Offline
no no no you didnt break any rules, its all good. glad you started this thread. i just barely saw this thread today and it had a lot of posts on it already, so i just added the rules to your first post. sorry for the confusion.
__________________
Intellectial Giant (Social Outcast)
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Maybe it's time for some Mullet magic! He can do his Hoffa thing again!
Quote: (Originally Posted by Harvey) Women must adore you.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 03:54 PM   #35
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 279
Joined: Feb 2004
Currently: Offline
great...thanks.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 09:20 PM   #36
Xterminator27
Xterminator27's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,310
Joined: Oct 2002
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) To X
I completely understand that we have more gun murders and violent crimes in our country, but those are due to a select few of idiots. But guess what, theres one more thing that Canada has that we do not.... cartels! Canada has a big drug cartel problem, way bigger than anything we have here. Fun fact for you, The majority of the narcotics that are smuggled into the United States are not from Colombia, Mexico, or any other Latin American country. They are grown and imported from Canada. The world regards Canadians as "American's, only with the guns"... now we know why, because you guys are too fucking baked. Also, beer is stronger in Canada than in the states. I take it that means the women also appear hotter in Canada than in the states. How fucked up and ugly are you women... when you you have to result to making strong alcohol?


hahah you have no idea how right you are, there was a huge marajuanna bust near my area not to long ago, about 5 tonnes of the stuff, and we got kids EVERYWHERE with weed and shit, once i went to the washroom and there were ziplock bags on the ground with ashes and it smelled like shit. Honestly there are so many druggies where i am, but jujing by movies ive seen. And American beer is for pussys, Canadian beer is the real shit, not those wimpy american copys.

and everyone knows canada has the hottest women
__________________
If life gives you lemons,

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 10:37 PM   #37
RMadd
USER INFO »
Status: Found The Real
Posts: 10,614
Joined: Aug 2003
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) And American beer is for pussys, Canadian beer is the real shit, not those wimpy american copys.

and everyone knows canada has the hottest women
You know, I might actually agree w/ you. Well, maybe not about the hottest women. There's some fine women from Northern & Eastern Europe and Russia. Nice, long legs, perfect forms... um, Rosy Palms and I will be back in a few.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 10:49 PM   #38
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
Mulletman's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Rising Sun
Posts: 4,161
Joined: Sep 2002
Currently: Offline
Mail order brides! Score!
__________________
Intellectial Giant (Social Outcast)
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Maybe it's time for some Mullet magic! He can do his Hoffa thing again!
Quote: (Originally Posted by Harvey) Women must adore you.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 11:23 AM   #39
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 279
Joined: Feb 2004
Currently: Offline
nevr been to canada. been to mexico for like 5 minutes. my dad was driving and he made a wrong turn.
Reply With Quote
Post Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random "who cares?" thoughts Bridge of Clay Chat-O-Rama 1462 11-23-2005 07:33 AM
The Layne Stanley Appreciation Thread Wylde-Tremonti Music Matters 13 06-01-2004 12:53 AM
Random Useless Information Higher_Desire Chat-O-Rama 2 04-21-2004 12:07 PM
Another, whats the first thng that comes to your mind, thread! Xterminator27 Chat-O-Rama 5 01-20-2004 11:52 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.