++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-29-2004, 03:42 PM   #16
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jez) You have issues.

What do you wanna say with that?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 01-29-2004, 03:50 PM   #17
Jez
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) What do you wanna say with that?
Don't even worry about it...
I'm not going to engage in battle with an unarmed opponent.

Creed~~Bullets
Old 01-29-2004, 03:54 PM   #18
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I don't wanna have a battle, I'm just saying that I think it's sad that Creed had to end like this, most because of Hillaree... She killed Stapp from the inside and Stapp let it out over the band and the fans.

But Creed ain't here anymore
Don't have to settle the score
'Cause we all live
Under the reign of one king

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 01-29-2004, 05:35 PM   #19
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creed_freek) i know i wouldnt want people talking about the costody of my kid on a dumb internet board.. get some lives people...

mark solo album is gonna kick assssssssssss

Ummm we have a life thank you very much, do you need to be so brash? When you are in the public eye unfortunately things get talked about. Scott's life is his business you are right, but I think people on here are just genuinely concerned about him is that so hard to take?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-29-2004, 06:59 PM   #20
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Good point, Jen. We do care about Scott and Jagger (and all the guys and their families). Sometimes people take it to the extreme, though, and that's the sad part. Even celebrities deserve a private life, and especially their children! But in the case where some people are just concerned for Jagger's welfare, I think that's OK.

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 01-29-2004, 08:25 PM   #21
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
who knows who cares
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 01-29-2004, 11:04 PM   #22
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Yeah it may be Stapp's personal life, but that doesn't stop us from being curious and poking our nose in every now and then, that's just natural, if we did it every day it would be different and then I think the "Mind your own buisness" lectures would be given, but about the custody, I haven't heard anything since Hillary hit Stapp with her cellphone, I hope Stapp has full custody, as we all know, Jagger means the world to him, nothing would make him happier, and he's a great dad, even with his musical career, he can take full time care of Jagger, hope he has full custody.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-30-2004, 02:32 PM   #23
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Ummm we have a life thank you very much, do you need to be so brash? When you are in the public eye unfortunately things get talked about. Scott's life is his business you are right, but I think people on here are just genuinely concerned about him is that so hard to take?
THANK YOU!!! Great response! That comment (the one you were responding to) really annoyed me.

It's almost impossible to keep your life private when you're in the public eye. Not to say it's right ... but it's just somewhat unavoidable. In Scott's case, it's even more so since he has let us into so many aspects of his life through his lyrics.

Anyway, I'm sure it's out of interest and concern that people inquire. Those that do not agree with it, should just not participate.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:40 PM   #24
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) I don't wanna have a battle, I'm just saying that I think it's sad that Creed had to end like this, most because of Hillaree... She killed Stapp from the inside and Stapp let it out over the band and the fans.
Where did this come from?? I haven't heard any of this. I mean, I heard about the cell phone incident and what she said to him during that argument, but I haven't heard anything about this all being the cause of Chicago.

I do have to say that my first thought at the NYE concert (when Scott was so emotional during WAWO) was that the Chicago incident probably had something to do with Jagger ... especially because it was NYE and they brought out all their friends and family and Jagger was not there. That was just a thought that passed through my mind ... but I have not heard anything for sure. Have you or was that just an assumption?
Old 01-30-2004, 04:21 PM   #25
JenRN
USER INFO »
Some people are extreme with "obsessing" about celebs and every aspect of thier life. I personally am TOTALLY not like this, I genuinely care about what happens to them. They are a great bunch of guys that have given me so much I think it is only natural to wonder how they are and what is going on. I know some people obsess about it all, what food they eat, what cologne they wear all that is insane. They need thier space just like you and I. This is the one price of fame that I am sure they all hate.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-30-2004, 04:48 PM   #26
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) Where did this come from?? I haven't heard any of this. I mean, I heard about the cell phone incident and what she said to him during that argument, but I haven't heard anything about this all being the cause of Chicago.

I do have to say that my first thought at the NYE concert (when Scott was so emotional during WAWO) was that the Chicago incident probably had something to do with Jagger ... especially because it was NYE and they brought out all their friends and family and Jagger was not there. That was just a thought that passed through my mind ... but I have not heard anything for sure. Have you or was that just an assumption?

Nothing like this was ever said officially. All that was Lithium's assumptions. None of it is based in fact, it's all opinion and speculation.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-30-2004, 05:25 PM   #27
creedlvr
USER INFO »
okay ... thanks!
Old 01-30-2004, 08:29 PM   #28
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
yeah, but at that time (Chicago and NYE) there were a lot of people talking Hillaree got Jagger's custody. But I can't say it was the truth... but to the guy cry on stage during WAWO, after been performing that for years, something wrong must had been going on.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:37 PM   #29
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) there were a lot of people talking Hillaree got Jagger's custody.

Yep, exactly.
Key word: talking
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-30-2004, 10:38 PM   #30
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Exactly. All this is speculation. For all we know he could've been crying because he lost his favorite blankey. Who knows????? This is all speculation on our parts.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.