++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 08-13-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
PLAY, music in words, my complextiy burns,

Soo, oh, so long.......so if its written shall, we now not make a sound....but here it is and by all means make it loud.......all he eva had to do was play ....dirty hands of my reconciled birth....a reason oh yes the reasons, 7...8...and 9...we still counting we still counting, ......oh it just stops when old johnny was good enould to make sound just like this, so play........and reason just to forget the pain......just play.....oh just play.....keep on counting and counting Whooooo One already gone,........cant stop just play ......just play its obvious johnny was good but not bad enough just to play....and play....and play...and play.......fast a long just play........just to forget the pain and oh the clouds oh coming and going while you were crying.....oh somebody .....just had to......be good and play.....just play.... just play.....somebody oh just had too just had too bit more off than we can surley chew........just play play ...throw in the water ....it will come right back to ya....no harm her oh no harm here no harm here....just play just play...just play...PRAYING somebody knew how, and it went like this......some still seek but some knew how to and knew......just to play .......oh just play......just play......the sound is whooooooooooooo, when it sounds you question no more .....just play ...just play....oh more to come oh more to come oh more to come......just play....just play .....just play.....jonnny was not good enough...........but if you know...just play...just play....THE sound Oh The Sound Of Our World Coming Down.....and of course nobody gives A flying Just Play........your going just play.....No No Oh No....No Harm Here No Harm Here, Thats It....just set there....and feel the iron will that dies daily....you just going play....play ....it may cure you....but it sure wont kill ya.........just play... just play....everybody just set there and thinks somemore......just play oh just play......and it make it a faithfull, going up and going down ....but it always land, .......on that same promise land.......just play just play......before i cry before i die ....oh should i think....should i think......i think what should be you should sure by now,,,,,,by now.....it cant be oh so well, but no harm is here no harm here is..........just play just play just stand fast just stand low or high .........and just play just play......just play......so so so much more, the sweet breathe of eden aint going nowhere.......just play....just play ...just play....before i set down to review oh the things oh i really wanna do, so sad that will never be a part of me again.....i threw my life away....oh just the sames as lucky old you.......you wont bleed me.....you wont push me anymore you wont hurt me any more........hey oh hey.....just play just play just play.........johnny aint good enough....just play just play.....the zippers all go down the same.....last i looked ....oh last i looked....just play just play.......OHHHHHHHHHHH Will The Pain Oh Will The Pain Ever Be good Enough To Please The Greedy Soul.........did he not hold you AND Heal All Your Pain.....still this day nobody gives a flying F....so Just Play....Oh Just Play.....greasey and beautiful .........Just Play Oh Just Play......just play.......johnny aint good enough to ride this train , Just Play....Play.......Oh That Beauty Oh The Beauty Oh The Beauty, I Say Coming Up Coming Up Coming Up . PLAY......Play....Play........ Enjoy Ya,alls, in jesus name, notes # it was harder than it looks, no drugs were involed, beauty of the mind and sound and spirt of enduring love, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH,