++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
theironhorse
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sunday Dispatch.437

Sunday Dispatch .437

A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher.
He would either be a lunatic - on a level with the man who says he is a poached egg - or else he would be the Devil of Hell.
You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God; or else a madman or something worse.
You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill him as a demon; or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God.
But let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great human teacher.
He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to.

~C.S. Lewis
Old 06-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Paul,s Fear Of False Teachers

Great Dispatch Michale for john the babtist came nor eating or drinking and they said he had a devil GLORY TO GOD 2 Cor 11 1>14 WOULD TO GOD Ye could bear with me a little folly and indeed bear with me FOR I,am Jealous Over You With Godly Jealousy For I Have Espoused you to one husband that i may present you as a chaste virginto christ but i fear lest by any means as the serpent begulied eve through his subtley so your minds SHOULD BE CORRUPTED From The SIMPICTIY That Is In Christ Jesus For If He That Cometh Preacheth Another Jesus Whom We Have Not Preached Or If Ye Receive Another Spirt Which Ye Have Not Received Or Another Gospel Which Ye Have Not Accepted ye might well bear with him For I Suppose I Was Not A whit Behind The Very Chiefest Apostles But Though I Be Rude In Sppech Yet Not In Knowlege But We Have Been Throughly Made Manifest among you in all things have i committed An Offence In abasing myself THAT Ye Might Be Excalted Because I Have Preached To You The Gospel Of God Freeley I Robbed Other Churches Taking Wages Of Theme To Do Your ervice And When I Was Present With You And Wanted I Was Chargeble To No Man For That Which Was Lacking To Me The Bretheren Which Came From Maceedonia supplied and in all things i have kept myself
Old 06-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Pauls Fear Of False Teachers

As The Truth Of Christ Is In Me No Man Shall Stop Me Of This Boasting In The Regions Of Achaia Wherefore I Love You Not GOD Knoweth But What I Do That I Will Do That I May Cut Off Occasion From Theme Which Desire Occasion Wherein They Glory They May Be Found Even As We For Such Are False Apostles Deceitful workers transforming themeselves into the apostles of christ And No Marvel For Satan Himself Is Transformed Into An Angel Of Light Therefore It Is No Great Thing If His Ministers also be transformed as the ministers of Righteousness Whose End Shall Be acording to their works Wonderfull Dispatch Michale As Always
Old 06-17-2009, 05:30 AM   #4
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Sunday Dispatch.437

Amen brother!!!

Heaven