++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-10-2008, 10:04 AM   #151
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Alpha And Omega PRAISE ON AND !!!!! on

AND in that time i yelled To My God And cried WHERE ART THOU i could,nt think at that time what i needed except To be about My Fathers Bussiness OH THE LOVE OF THE LAW, how i love the law it is my meditation all the day thou commandments Has made me wiser than mine foes for they are ever with me i have more understanding than all my teachers for thy TESTIMONIES are My Meditation THEREFORE i Do Hate Every False Way And When My GOD Spoke To Me He told me where he was resting at that day After Just Walking So Far, GEN, 1,1 3,IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH AND THE EARTH WAS WITHOUT FORM AND VOID AND DARKNESS WAS UPON THE FACE OF THE DEEP AND THE SPIRT OF GOD MOVED UPON THE FACE OF THE WATERS AND It Was Comforting there FOR GODS ARMY My Brothers And Sister AS THE DESTROYER CAME IN A GARDEN IN THE BEGINNING OH BOY DID HE EVER THINK HE HAD IT MADE AND IM TELLING YA HE THINKS HE HAS IT MADE IT TODAY WHEN your Medatations ARE PULLED Toward To The Beast AND IS THEROY AND HIS NUMBER AND HIS RISE HE WANNA KEEP YOU SO FAR WAY FROM !!!!! HE THAT HAS THE KEYS TO LIFE AND DEATH AND HEAVEN AND HELL JESUS SAID I,AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE WHEN THESE WARS COME IN OUR LIFE LIKE A GREAT AND MIGHTY FLOOD Know That He Is With You AND THERE IS NO STRONGER POWER GREATER THAN THE NAME OF JESUS REASON FOR THE SEASON BLESSINGS AND STRENETH EVERYBODY JESUS WILL STAND WITH YA GLORY WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS Lets Just JINGLE ON TROOPS !!!!!!!!!! AND PEACE BE WITCHAS
Old 12-21-2008, 10:43 AM   #152
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Moses Receiving The Spirt By Faith

GLORY TO GOD And All Mighty Thunders And Rains as we move along though the holiday cheer GLORY TO GOD THATS UP ON US As The Savaltion Army Bells Are Ringing I Love Those Guys Dedication Of All things This Time Of Year Ring Ring And Im Making My Wish List Of those i,d love to see Get Ran Over By A Reindeer I Believe In Xmas Magic And Guys It Could Happen Glory To God But On A Serious from my heart PRAYING FOR EVERYBODY TO Have The Best Of JESUS In You In Always This Holiday Season What Ever Area IN Jesus Mighty Name Blessings And Strenegeth And PEACE Be Within You That Passes All Knowlege Understanding AND JOY Fill You And Let It Be Plentifull And Let It Pass All Knowlege And Understanding
Old 12-21-2008, 10:56 AM   #153
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

MOSES, was a prophet long for told by the prophets in his day, A MIGHTY DELIEVRER OF THE HEBREW CHILDREN He Was In Slaved In Bondage OF THE RULERS OF EYGPT GLORY TO GOD he as a suckling Was Drew EVEN THEN DREW FROM THE WATER How Wonderfull Is That And THE World CARVED HIM IN STONE AND PROTECTED HIM HIGH MIGHTY AND POWERFULL THAT HE WOULD BE A RULER OF ALL EYGPT GLORY TO GOD, Using THE EXAMPLE OF MOSES TODAY And The Struggles Of Us All Glory To God Who Are Strifing In A Christ And In Life THE WORLD as the Same Eygpt Had Moses In Slaved Has TRIED To Carve Us In Us Stone And Its Easy For The World To Do Because THAT ALMIGHTY FORCE WORKING IN YOUR LIFE AND THAT IS HIGHER AND HIGHER OVER Everything Your Going Through Remains A Spirt And Yet Unseen GLORY TO GOD.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:04 AM   #154
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Now As We Look In To Moses Testimony Its Really Easy To Defined Why Thats A Story Most Of Us As Heared Since We Were Children As Same As The Birth Of Christ JESUS JESUS If Times You Forget YOU WILL REMEMBEAR MOSES GLORY AND REMEMBEAR The Ark Guy as well As JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS When Moses Set Out On His Journey A LOT HAD NOT BEEN yet Fuifilled PRAISE JESUS Now You Gotta Realise He Did,nt Have All The Others Testimonies Yet To Read Nor To Study From EXCEPT THE GOD OF ABRAHAM Which Was The Unseen AND FAITH
Old 12-21-2008, 11:20 AM   #155
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

GAL,3,6,14, EVEN As Abraham Believed GOD And It Was Acounted to him For Righteousness Know Ye Therefore That They WHICH ARE OF FAITH THE SAME ARE THE CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM GLORY TO GOD, WE STILL GOT LOOK UP To This Guy AND THE SCRIPTURE Forseeing That GOD WOULD Justify The heathen Through FAITH Preached Before The Gospel Unto Abraham Saying In thee Shall All Nations Be Blessed So Then They WHICH BE OF FAITH ARE BLESSED With Faithful Abraham FOR As Many As Are Of The Works Of The Law Are Under The Curse For It Is Written Cursed Is Everyone That COUNTINUES NOT Not In All Things Which Are Written In The Book Of The Law to Do Theme BUT NO MAN IS IS JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW IN THE SIGHT OF GOD IT IS EVIDENT FOR THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH AND THE LAW Is Not Of FAITH BUT THE MAN THAT DOETH THEME SHALL LIVE IN THEME JESUS US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW BEING MADE A CURSE FOR US TO HANG ON A TREE
Old 12-21-2008, 11:51 AM   #156
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

THAT STILL THE BLESSINGS OF ABRAHAM Giving To The Gentiles GIVING TO US TODAY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST THAT WE MIGHT RECEIVE THE PROMISE OF SPIRT THROUGH FAITH, Back To Moses NOW This Was A Man THAT KNEW WHAT IT WAS IT WAS LIKE, TO FORSAKE ALL OTHERS GLORY TO GOD AND FOLLOW THE GOD OF ABRAHAM AND A TRUTH UNKNOWN NOW You Can Get You Mind Bibcile Minded And JUST IMAGINE THE SPIRT THAT WAS MOVING MOSES OUT OF EYGPTY BEFORE GOD HAD STARTING PEFORMING HIS POWER Which Is The Point OF My Long Thread A SPIRT OF MYSTERY AND UNKNOWN THE SPIRT THAT MOVES ACROSS THE WATER AND THE SKY WAS STRONGLY UPON MOSES SO SPIRT WAS MOVING HIS FAITH COUNTNULEY AND PHARROHA WOULD NOT GIVE IN HE FOUGHT AGAINST GOD COUNTINULEY WITHOUT CEASE AND MOSES FOUGHT RIGHT BACK, IN OUR LIFES TODAY Dont Where Your At THERE IS A PHARROHA AND THERE IS A LIONS DEN BUT BY FAITH IN JESUS AND GOD THEIR SPIRTS Becoming One As One In Our LIFE BY EXCEPTING FAITH WE HAVE A POWER THERE THAT OVERCOME THESE PRINCIPALITIES OR POWERS IN OUR LIFE BECOME STRONG WE HAVE A SAVIOUR GLORY TO GOD ALSO COMING LIKE A FLOOD DECLARING HIS POWER JESUS CHRIST 1 COL 1 And 15, HE PREVAILS, CAST NOT AWAY THE FAITH PHI,4, 10,11 WHERIN Ye WERE ALSO CAREFUL But Ye Lacked Opportuntiy Not That I Speak In Respect Of Want FOR, I Have Learned IN WHATSOEVER STATE I,am Therewith To Be Content PRAISE JESUS PEACE BE WITCHAS
Old 01-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #157
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Glory Of Contempt

ONE WORD IS JESUS,THE SAME TODAY YESTERDAY AND ALWAYS AND FOREVER GLORY TO GOD In These Days My Brothers Sisters And Friends You Will Find Yourself More HOLDING ON TO HIM Than Overcoming I Find Yourself Lost In A Song Of Yesterday Then A New Song OF TODAY THE DESTROYER As Long Dont Want You To See PROSPERTIY Because These Are The Days NOT OF CONTEMPT BUT A NEW DAY And The More Your Able To WITHSTAND THE FLOOD OF LIES Thats Comes In Our Lifes Daily With Swords GLORY TO GOD THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR FRIEND AND WILL NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND ONLY WITH JESUS AND ALL HIS GLORY STAND WITH HIM TODAY YOU CAN WITHSTAND THE FLOOD THE WAY THE TRUE AND THE LIFE IN HIM IS LIFE THERE IS NO DEATH AND THAT FINAL DESTROYER WHICH IS DEATH IN OUR LIFES THAT WE OUR ARE AT WAR WITH MUST SOON BOW TO THE OVERCOMER GLORY TO GOD AND CONFESS JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF AND KING AND LORDS OF LORD TODAY THE WORD TELLS US IS OUR DAY OF SALVATION IN JESUS NAME WE OUR FREE OF CONTEMPT IN HIS EVERLASTING GLORY
Old 01-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #158
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Glory Of Contempt

TODAY IS TODAY His Words Of A Truth OUR LORD OUR SAVIOUR WE We Would Be Put On A Trial And TRIALED WITH FIRE , If He Dwells In Us My Brothers And Sisters Even In The Smallest Titttle Yet Still Just A Spark Of His Truth In Us WELL IT BE GREATER THAN THE WISDOM BESTOWED UP ON MEN AND KINGS AND PROPHETS Thats Decaying And Is A spectle IN THE EYE SIGHTS OF THE LIVING GOD, We To Shall Be In Fire BUT WE KNOW GREATER IS HE THAT DWELLS IN US THATS IN THE WORLD
Old 01-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #159
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Glory Of Contempt

We,ve Got Romans 8, GLORY 31 And 38 That Read For I,am Persuaded THAT NEITHER DEATH NOR LIFE Kats HE IS THE REPLSHINER HE IS THE NEW AGAIN HIS POWER GIVES THE TREE OF LIFE ITS FRUIT That Dwells To Our Temples And Brings Life To Our Provisions NEITHER NOR LIFE NOR ANGELS NOR PRINCEPALLITIES NOR POWERS NOR THINGS PRESENT NOR THINGS TO COME NOR HEIGHT NOR DEPTH NOR ANY OTHER CREATURE IS ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD And If We Can BE SEPARTED FROM HIS LOVE , WE BY NO MEANS CAN BE SEPARATED FROM HIS TRUTH,
Old 01-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #160
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory Of Contempt

HE TOLD US, There Would Be Days The Truth Would Be Taken From Us AND THERE WOULD BE DAYS we Would Long For His Truth When Contemt Would Rise And Fear Would Enter Our Hearts , BUT ONLY TO KNOW THAT HE IS WITH US AND HIS TRUTH Would Sustain Our Hearts And Replinish Are Thirsty Souls THAT ONLY HE CAN COULD GIVE, mark 2 Verse 18 And 22 And The Diciples Of John And OF THE PHARISEES USED TO FAST AND THEY COME AND SAY UNTO HIM GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! WHY Oh Why ? Now Do The Disiples Of John And Of The Pharisees FAST BUT THY DISCIPLES Fast Not ? AND JESUS SAID UNTO THEME CAN THE CHILDREN OF the Bridegroom Fast While The Bridegroom IS WITH THEME THEY CANNOT FAST BUT THE DAYS Will Come When The Bridegroom Shall Be Taken Away From Theme AND THEN SHALL THEY FAST IN THOSE DAYS Truth Love Glory Is Why NO Man Also Sews A Piece Of New Cloth On Old Garment Else The New Piece That Filled It Up Taketh Away From The Old And The Rent Is Made Worse AND No Man Puts New Wine Into Old Bottles Else The New Wine DOTH BURST GLORY, The Bottles And The Wine Is Spilled And The Bottles Will Be Marred But New Wine Must Be Put In New Bottles BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS On That I Will Close Today PRAYING FOR EVERYBODY MORE OF JESUS AND IN MORE ABUNDACE IN HIS PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY NAME, L
Old 02-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #161
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

Between Alpha and Omega you have the history of humankind in its relationship against god, against itself fighting for idealisms in god and against god, and you have the humankind who donīt like to follow words with wars done in the name of god, although god has been a wordleader as a warleader to protect life against hate against his earth.
People should recognize the fact, that war should not been done by the words of humans, and disorder of his words is done by warcrimes for others.
Although laws are broken against humankind, laws are broken by words of humans. Laws are good for life in god, but laws in humans hands still broken to spell against other folks. Then laws are done by humans, and not by god. War is a vainy crown, when peace is just becoming a sort of behavior in routine.

Vanity is not a sort of real thinking arts, personally.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:15 PM   #162
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

Men Fight For Ideaisms IN GOD And TO HIM ALONE WILL ALWAYS BELONG THE GLORY As All Of The Great Leaders From Jfk To Martin Luther King Man Had Nothing To Do With It GOD IS THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ALL GOOD THINGS And The Living Instrumeant To All The Changes That The World Upholds Yesterday And Today And In The Future You Can Only give Credit TO THE HANDS WHO UPHOLD THE UNIVERSE And The Reason FOR HIS GREATEST SACRAFICE which Is Jesus Christ His Son King of Kings And Lord Of Lords And How All Of Our Contempt Brother Ended ONE DAY AT CALVARY FOR THIS DAY He spoke And said to the sinner beside him remembear me when you enter your fathers kingdom AND HE SAID THIS DAY YE SHALL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE GLORY, In His Humblness And Sacrafice WHEN WE Draw Night To Him IS Where Vantiy Is Whashed Away Proverbs 25,verse 27 Tells Us It Is Not Good To Eat Much Honey So For Men To Search Their Own GLORY Is Not Glory Blessed Is He That Searches For Gods Glory And Not His Own and thats the truth jesus always showed us example brother from a manger to A OLD RUGGED CROSS The High Will Be Brought Low GLORY And The Feeble Hands And Kness WILL BE LIFTED Thank You For your opions And Reply And Thoughts BLESSINGS AND STRENETH PRAISE JESUS Also The Book Of Proverbs Tell Us Man Is Never Satisfied
Old 03-18-2009, 11:56 AM   #163
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Word Of God

LETS Be Thankfull For It AMEN I LOVE IT Still Holding Today GLORY TO GOD My Prayers For Everybody IS TO HOLD ON TO IT , There Comes A Time AND The Good Lord Knows With All Things GREAT MIGHTY AND SIMPLE That We Realise From Strife From Struggle Or What Ever The Reason OUR STRENETH STILL FLOWS FROM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES THE GOD WHO NEVER SLEEPS And Makes Known To Us He IS THE HIGHER POWER Of Us All, And Has High As He Is he Showed Us All Signs OF SIMPLISTIY And In Vicious Uncertian Times HAS THE HIGH GOD HE IS To His People And Children And Elect Or Anyone His Simplcity AND UNDERSTANDING Is Saving Grace In Times Of Trouble WE NEED HIM CONTINUALLY And Kats MORE THAN EVER In Our Lifes THE LORD Of Host Said, MICAH,4 HE WILL GATHER That IS DRIVEN OUT AND AFFLIICTED, GLORY TO GOD AMEN And Will Bind Theme Together As Un To A Strong Might Nation AND GOD SHALL REIGN OVER THEME, That Is Wonderfull We Gotta HOLD ON TO HIM Glory To GOD In JESUS GLORY TO GOD, I Would Like To Thank MY GOD FOR A Great And Many Things And Thats Being Who Is PRAISE JESUS There Will Come A Day We Will All Learn Before We Enter To Question HIS MAJESTY WE Going Worship Him AND SAY PRAISE YOU JESUS Job 11,13 With Him Is Wisdom AND STRENGTH HE HATH COUNSEL AND UNDERSTANDING Of Your Sitution THE WORD OF GOD Shall Complete you THE Word Tells Us AND Jesus Spoke Of A Wall NO MAN CAN REACH THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME And He Loves Us And Binds Us
Old 03-18-2009, 12:04 PM   #164
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus,

BLESSINGS AND STRENETH EVERYBODY Pass It On GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE WITH YOU IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, 2 Timothy 1>12 Appeal For Endurance AND GLORY TO GOD RECEIVE IT IN JOY If You Decide To Read It Or Think About Later THE WORD OF OF GOD Praise Jesus I Strongly Encourage It Loves Ya,All
Old 03-19-2009, 06:47 AM   #165
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

Amen Sis!!!

Heaven