++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 07-28-2004, 10:55 PM   #1
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
For Dogstar, You Just Gotta Read!!!

To celebrate the release of their first official book, "So What: The Good, The Mad, and The Ugly" (Broadway Books), METALLICA will be signing books at First Avenue in Minneapolis following their appearance at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul on August 16.

Because "So What!" the book hits stores the next day, the only way to get your copy signed is to pre-purchase the book at select Sam Goody locations for the signing after the show.

Keep it locked on to 93X for full details on how this whole thing 's gonna go down.

As previously reported, "So What! The Good, The Mad and The Ugly" (view cover here) will be issued as an over-sized hardcover and will include more than 1,000 photographs, band members' handwritten entries, drawings, and reflections, and roundtable discussions with the group at its most revealing. Archival materials, including band photos and exclusive interviews and features, were compiled from "So What!", the official METALLICA fan club magazine. Current band members James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammett, and Robert Trujillo have added new material, including an introduction and hand-written notes and comments throughout. The book was edited by Steffan Chirazi, full-time chronicler of the band and editor of "So What!" magazine, a quarterly that is mailed to 20,000 members of the METALLICA fan club.

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 07-28-2004, 11:50 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Damn, I'm getting my book in the mail because I ordered it from the web site. Don't know if it will come in time for our show!! ...That is wicked cool, though!
Old 07-29-2004, 03:15 PM   #3
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Damn, I'm getting my book in the mail because I ordered it from the web site. Don't know if it will come in time for our show!! ...That is wicked cool, though!
Well, let's hope it does, then we'll have to head over to 1st Ave and see about getting that puppy signed!! Noooowwww, wouldn't that just frost poor Linda's back side??

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 07-29-2004, 05:04 PM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMFAO! She would NOT be happy...*looks around nervously for njcreedite *