++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-21-2005, 10:44 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Words To Live By

A Message For All In These Changing Hours Was It Not Written How To Survive These Times When Everything That We Need Will Do Us No Good Anyways For These Were Words To Live By Anxiety And Gods Kingdom Therefore I say Unto You Take No Thought For Your Life What ye shall eat or what shall ye drink nor yet for your body what ye shall put on Is Not the Life More than meat and the body than raiment ? behold the fowls of the air they sow not neither do they reap nor gather into barns yet your heavenly father feeds theme are ye not much better than they which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature and why take ye thought for rainment consider the lilies of the field how they grow they toil not neither do they spin and yet i say unto you that even solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these wherfore if God so cloth the grass of the field which today is and tommorow is cast into the oven shall ne not much more clothe you o ye have lit faith therefore take no thought saying what shall we do and how shall we prepare For After All Of These Things Do The Gentiles seek for your heavenly father knoweth that ye have need of all things But seek ye first the kingdom Of God And His Righteousness and all these things shall be Given unto You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-23-2005, 07:36 PM   #2
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Romans 11:22

Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

Heaven

Old 09-23-2005, 09:24 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Appeal To Rejoice

PHIL.4.. Therefore Dearly Beloved And Longed For Joy And Crown Stand Fast In The Lord My Dearly Beloved That We All Be Of Same Mind In The Lord And I Entreat Thee Also Help Those Which Labour With Me In The Gospel With Those Others Whos Names Are Written In The Book Of Life REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE Let Your Moderation be known unto all men The Lord Is At Hand Be Careful For Nothing BUT IN EVERYTHING BY PRAYER AND SUPPICATION With Thanksgiving Let Your Request Be Known Unto God WHICH PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING Shall Keep Your Hearts And Minds Through Jesus Christ Whatsoevr things are hontest Whatsoever Things Are Just Whatsoever Things Are Pure Whatsoever Things Are Lovley Whatsoever Things Are Of Good Report If There Be Any Viture And If There Be Any Praise Think On These Things Those Things Which Ye Have Both Learned And Received And Heard And Seen In Me Do And The God Of Peace Will Be With You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything