++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-27-2002, 05:38 PM   #1
Wind
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
From another board creed in tampa

Someone gave a review of the concert in Tampa and they said Scott said this,which I find really sad.

Like before WAWO he came out and said "I thought I could have it all. The white picket fence, with the little boy and little girl.....then it all turns to shit"

I wish he could move on with his life and be happy,I know Hilaree is Jagger's mother but it's not healthy for Jagger or Scott to be around this woman.If she is so selfish as to put her habits before her child,then she really doesn't deserve to even be in the child's life now.And I think Scott needs to distance himself from her,and try and find someone that will complete he and Jagger.It is really a sad situation,he looks like such a great dad,and he seems so tortured.I wish I could help him.
Old 11-27-2002, 07:21 PM   #2
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That is really really sad to hear. Divorce really sucks but especially for the kids. I wish we could do something to help them feel better, all joking aside.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-27-2002, 07:24 PM   #3
hotforscott
USER INFO »
oh my gosh, i cannot believe that. i mean, i can after what all has happened, but it's really said that he wanted so much more for them as a family and she put drugs before her wonderful husband and child. she is so gona regret it when she realizes men like that are 1 in a million. i feel so badly for him and his little man. I am gonna pray for them tonight.
Old 11-27-2002, 08:27 PM   #4
JenRN
USER INFO »
She will definatley regret the actions she has chose to do!! Like you all said he is one in a million and believe me she will realize that someday, when she is stuck with an "ordinary drinking drug addicted looser" sounds like that is the road she is headed towards! Now how many women out there would not just break down in to tears of the thought of your husband writing a song like WAWO for you while your pregnant? If he did that, god only know what other awesome things he could have done for her? Like we all say FAME IS NOT EVERYTHING, hey it may have changed him and her, but the bottom line is when they rest their heads on the pillow at night, they are alone(probably) and there is a little boy without his family together, how sad!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-27-2002, 08:29 PM   #5
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, it is sad. That little boy will have a tough road ahead. Divorce is bad enough, but throw in warring parents and addiction, and it's even worse. I just hope he manages to get the skills he needs to be able to cope with it all. It will not be easy for him.
Old 11-27-2002, 09:43 PM   #6
hotforscott
USER INFO »
It definitly won't be easy, It seems that he is keeping Jaggar out of the line of fire (Hilaree), which makes me respect him so much more. I think he is fighting for what is best for his child and she's obviously too doped up to care. I could NEVER lose custody of my kids or do anything to keep me from them (like domestic violence or anything else to get thrown in jail for a week). I need them because they are my life and what keeps me going. I wake up each day and do whatever it takes to keep them happy and never let them have a worried or sad bone in their body. Every kid has their days, suckers at bedtime, hitting eachother, and many more things they need to be taught aren't the right things to do, but I could never intentionally hurt them, or put someone or something before them. I cannot imagine a mother doing it any differently. God is watching out for little Jaggar, his Mom lacks all maternal instincts and his father is going full force, Jaggar gets his all, 200% and when I hear Scott talk about Jaggar on TV, etc., he speaks in such a way that lets us all know, he's lookin' out for #1 and his #1 is Jaggar.
Old 11-27-2002, 09:56 PM   #7
Skipper
USER INFO »
Hillaree is a wonderful woman. She has some problems to deal with, no one is perfect. Please don't judge her on what you "hear" unless you hear it from the horse's mouth, because Hillaree's issues are far more sadening then one could imagine. She loves Jagger and is working on making herself healthier, both mentally and physically with Scott's help, so she can be a better mother.
Old 11-27-2002, 10:02 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Well, we can only comment on what we hear. I can't speak for anyone else, but if you read any of my posts on this subject carefully, you will see that I have not really *judged* her. I have mostly commented that the situation is unfortunate for their little boy. That is the real tragedy here.

How do you know what kind of mother she is? Do you know her? Have you seen her with her child? You shouldn't be so quick to judge others without offering something to back up what you say other than simply stating it.
Old 11-27-2002, 10:06 PM   #9
Skipper
USER INFO »
This is the only subject I have read, so no, I have not read your other remarks. I am not judgeing anyone. Just reflecting on what was said in this subject. I owe no one any further explaination on my first remark. So there is no offering my friend. I just stated what I did, take for what it was worth, if it was worth nothing to you, so be it.
Old 11-27-2002, 10:20 PM   #10
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Whatever. But you lack credibility by stating what you did without anything to back it up, that is all I'm saying.
Old 11-27-2002, 10:23 PM   #11
Skipper
USER INFO »
I didn't realize I was looking for credibility, as I am not. Just a person reading this board is all.
Old 11-27-2002, 10:41 PM   #12
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Then what is your point in posting if people aren't going to believe what you say? My only other guess is that you are a troll who's looking to score points by getting as many responses to provocative posts as possible. If so, you got me, but you won't get me again.
Old 11-28-2002, 01:55 AM   #13
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Yes, it is sad. That little boy will have a tough road ahead. Divorce is bad enough, but throw in warring parents and addiction, and it's even worse. I just hope he manages to get the skills he needs to be able to cope with it all. It will not be easy for him.
You are so right. I believe that one happy parent is better that two parents (especially considering the one). Sending healing thoughts and best wishes for all of them. Hope they take some time to reflect and mend.
Old 11-28-2002, 09:44 AM   #14
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Skipper
<b>Hillaree is a wonderful woman. &nbsp;She has some problems to deal with, no one is perfect. &nbsp;Please don't judge her on what you "hear" unless you hear it from the horse's mouth, because Hillaree's issues are far more sadening then one could imagine. &nbsp;She loves Jagger and is working on making herself healthier, both mentally and physically with Scott's help, so she can be a better mother. </b>

I don't feel I have judged Hilaree, I think I have made comments based on what Scott said in the police report and in the other article. Up until this I would have never thought one bad thing about her, because I had not heard or read anything. I think the majority of my post was about my kids and what they mean to me, but if you are so close to Hilaree and have heard lots of good things about her, let us know where the articles are, I would love to know something else about her so I could understand and think better of her, but from what I have heard, I don't feel she is thinking of anyone, but herself.
Old 11-28-2002, 10:01 AM   #15
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Quote: Hillaree is a wonderful woman. She has some problems to deal with, no one is perfect. Please don't judge her on what you "hear" unless you hear it from the horse's mouth, because Hillaree's issues are far more sadening then one could imagine. She loves Jagger and is working on making herself healthier, both mentally and physically with Scott's help, so she can be a better mother.

I just have one question. What kind of wonderful woman would yell “ I f**ed 4 guys in your bed while you were gone”???

I don’t care how much someone has hurt you, this is just not something that any woman should say to any man that she supposedly loves!!! For that matter, anyone at all! That just shows how much class she really has.