++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-28-2002, 10:31 AM   #16
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Tantraess
I just have one question. What kind of wonderful woman would yell “ I f**ed 4 guys in your bed while you were gone”???  

I don’t care how much someone has hurt you, this is just not something that any woman should say to any man that she supposedly loves!!!   For that matter, anyone at all! That just shows how much class she really has.

That is so true, Her actions are what caused this. I wonder though, what good, "skipper" has heard because I have not heard anything, but horrible things. He needs to back up his statment.
Old 11-28-2002, 12:38 PM   #17
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Perhaps he was one of the 4 guys.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-28-2002, 12:49 PM   #18
hotforscott
USER INFO »
.......and maybe she just doesn't know it.................she actually could have been with him 4 times.............ha ha ha!
Old 11-28-2002, 12:54 PM   #19
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Drugs are bad, m'kay? Make you lose your ability to count how many guys you've f***ed in your ex-husband's bed while he was on tour.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-28-2002, 12:59 PM   #20
hotforscott
USER INFO »
lmao, you are so right teri, i can't believe her. that is sad, but it really makes you wonder too.
Old 11-28-2002, 05:43 PM   #21
Wind
USER INFO »
courts actions

The fact that scott has full custody and the statements he has made at concerts about the pain he has been in,lead me to believe Hilaree has problems,cause there is no way in hell,I would ever let my husband have full custody of my daughter,she is my heart and soul and comes before anything in my life.And I'm sure Hilaree might want to be a mother,but she is letting her addictions control her life,and she needs help.But she's not helping when she belts her ex husband in the face with a cellphone,or yells nasty things like that at him.And I hope the little boy wasn't there to witness any of it.I'm just glad that Jagger has one parent that cares about his well being.Sure we don't know Hilaree and we don't know the whole story,but what we hear doesn't sound to promising.And the one that suffers the most from it all is Jagger.I really don't care about Hilaree,I care about Jagger and about Scott.
Old 11-29-2002, 12:48 AM   #22
One
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Skipper
<b>Hillaree is a wonderful woman. &nbsp;She has some problems to deal with, no one is perfect. &nbsp;Please don't judge her on what you "hear" unless you hear it from the horse's mouth, because Hillaree's issues are far more sadening then one could imagine. &nbsp;She loves Jagger and is working on making herself healthier, both mentally and physically with Scott's help, so she can be a better mother. </b>

I think that's honorable if Hilary is working on herself... you however falsely assume.. "Hillaree's issues are far more sadening then one could imagine"... I doubt that! In addition, I don't care what her issues are, that doesn't make that kind of destructive behavior justified.. unless of course you're co-dependant. Speaking from first hand experience... Regardless of how sad one's issues are in life... that's never an excuse to be less than God intended us to be!... even if it's understandable, empathized with or forgiven. She has hers, I've got mine.. you have yours.. it doesn't mean we have the right to violate another.

:-)
Old 11-29-2002, 01:34 AM   #23
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
She has a restraining order from all cell phones.
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 11-29-2002, 04:22 PM   #24
Skipper
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Then what is your point in posting if people aren't going to believe what you say? My only other guess is that you are a troll who's looking to score points by getting as many responses to provocative posts as possible. If so, you got me, but you won't get me again.

Why are you so hostile to me? I just stated a comment. I have nothing to prove, and I do not care if anyone here believes me.
What is a troll?
Old 11-29-2002, 04:29 PM   #25
Skipper
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
but if you are so close to Hilaree and have heard lots of good things about her, let us know where the articles are, I would love to know something else about her so I could understand and think better of her, but from what I have heard, I don't feel she is thinking of anyone, &nbsp;but herself.

Articles? I don't understand. She is not the musician, not a celebrity of any sort, why would there be articles on her?

As I stated before, she has problems, Scott has and more then likely will continue to help her through those problems. I.E. finanically and emotional support. To say anymore then that, or give specifics isn't my right. If Hillaree wishes to do so, fine, but I don't think you will see her visiting a bulletin board anytime soon.

My orginal response has shown some disapproval. I didn't mean to start an argument.
Old 11-29-2002, 04:39 PM   #26
One
USER INFO »
Why are you so hostile to me? &nbsp;I just stated a comment. &nbsp;I have nothing to prove, and I do not care if anyone here believes me.
What is a troll?

Obviously much more exists in this conversation than Hilary or Scott. We human's just seem to have that natural tendency to filter all conversations with our personal life experience and issues. Some of us are openly aggressive, and some of us are passive aggressive. From my experience, the two don't mix well. Maybe we can consider agreeing that all of our personal issues won't be solved in a conversation w/ a perfect stranger about Scott and Hilary Stapp and just leave it at that. Or Not.

LOL.. :-)

"All we need is to let love replace all of our hate " .. or something like that spiritually profound truth gifted to Scott along with his amazing talent to express it, ha? Happy Friday!
Old 11-29-2002, 04:50 PM   #27
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Well sister I couldn't have said it any better!
Old 11-29-2002, 05:01 PM   #28
Skipper
USER INFO »
I am so confused. I will stop replying about this subject. I didn't mean to upset anyone.
Old 11-29-2002, 05:22 PM   #29
Tantraess
USER INFO »
I have just one question for you Skipper.......Do you personally know Hilaree? That is the only reason I can see any person justified in defending her like you have. If you do, then that may explain this difference of opinion between you and us. If we are judging based on knowledge we are not aware of, then we can't be responsible for the conclusions we have come to.
Old 11-29-2002, 05:35 PM   #30
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Why are you so hostile to me? &nbsp;I just stated a comment. &nbsp;I have nothing to prove, and I do not care if anyone here believes me.
What is a troll?

I'm not being hostile; as I stated previously, I am trying to determine the basis for what you have said about Hilaree. You come to this board and spout about what a great person Hilaree is without anything that would lead me to believe you have any basis for such a statement.
As Tantraess said: Do you personally know Hilaree? That is the only reason I can see any person justified in defending her like you have.

A troll is someone whose sole aim is to disrupt a message board by posting provocative statements designed to draw as many responses as possible. Trolls live to rile people up, and among their Net community they score points based on the number of responses to their posts. Some are more easily spotted than others.