++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-05-2006, 01:32 PM   #7591
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

^ thanks....
Old 09-05-2006, 11:38 PM   #7592
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ thanks....
anytime man...Peace Be With Ya HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA For As Long As She Will Stay ...and then will fight andf pray somemore and organaize it and Acknowlege It and process it AMEN AND AMEN :
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-06-2006, 06:37 AM   #7593
bilal
USER INFO »

^

McJagger should not walk the streets of love..........
Old 09-06-2006, 10:06 AM   #7594
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) :They Almost Broke A Glass Door they were making me tie balloons ya know how the latex wraps around your fingers and cuts the blood from flowing 2 or 3 would have been ok or im even going go 5 or 6 but i was trying to work and i barley got through it ...and when i got up with the belt..they went and ran around the entire complex ..and i was,nt going to chase,em down at all ..so they got off the hook that day because i had to work after i was done...i was going to give YET another speach but by that time they were being good and so adorable and i was tired .. They Dont Listien They Dont Mind their yet very charming, This Revolves Daily
they are charming at the end cos they know they can convince you to just let it go! Smart they are!

Even if they start to behave charmingly, they should still have consequences for their actions of some sort. Or they WILL do it daily.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-06-2006, 02:44 PM   #7595
bilal
USER INFO »

hmm....today i found my old lighter in my drawer....... and i ended up smoking 2 cigrattes after some over 6 months.......hmmm..... i guess this phase of smoking will end when this lighter runs dry.......hmmm.....
Old 09-06-2006, 02:55 PM   #7596
bilal
USER INFO »

let me introduce to many people here this amusing ride that is very commonly used as a means of paid transportation in my city.......its called a "rickshaw"....its has a very noisy engine and it can carry maximum of 3 passengers...usually charges a bit less then a Taxi.....and is very bumpy in ride.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rikshaw.jpg (44.2 KB, 489 views)
Old 09-06-2006, 04:24 PM   #7597
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) let me introduce to many people here this amusing ride that is very commonly used as a means of paid transportation in my city.......its called a "rickshaw"....its has a very noisy engine and it can carry maximum of 3 passengers...usually charges a bit less then a Taxi.....and is very bumpy in ride.......

humm...seems cool...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 09-07-2006, 12:54 AM   #7598
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) let me introduce to many people here this amusing ride that is very commonly used as a means of paid transportation in my city.......its called a "rickshaw"....its has a very noisy engine and it can carry maximum of 3 passengers...usually charges a bit less then a Taxi.....and is very bumpy in ride.......
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Could See My Ass Jumping In Something Like That, In A ER,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-07-2006, 12:58 AM   #7599
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^

McJagger should not walk the streets of love..........
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 09-07-2006, 01:05 AM   #7600
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) they are charming at the end cos they know they can convince you to just let it go! Smart they are!

Even if they start to behave charmingly, they should still have consequences for their actions of some sort. Or they WILL do it daily.
i know it tell me about, oh my donna lee baby but the world we live in today you cant displine your kids the way you want or the way you see fit because they call it child abuse mine can beat me up when they want they so preciousssssss you remembear that movie BEBES KIDS
Old 09-07-2006, 01:14 AM   #7601
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) hmm....today i found my old lighter in my drawer....... and i ended up smoking 2 cigrattes after some over 6 months.......hmmm..... i guess this phase of smoking will end when this lighter runs dry.......hmmm.....
...he he the only time you feel the need smoke is when you talk to me... ...you let your hair down...if you can go without a ciggarette ...thats awsome then you dont need it....i for one on the other hand find it hard and trying to quit only makes it worse...if you know what i mean ... ITS Not A Quake Shes Out Of Smokes
Old 09-07-2006, 02:23 PM   #7602
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

This has been a crazy week!

Sayurday I went to the ER because I had been feeling very weak and tired for the past week,and on Saturday it still wasn't better,plus I had this strange feeling in my legs. They drew some blood from me and kept me there for several hours, and when the results from my bloodwork came back,it turned out that my soduim levels were very low. So they put a couple of IV's in me and kept me home from work for 2 days. Then on Tuesday I had to go back for a followup appointment,and they drew some more blood from me and sent me home from work again. I guess they are checking to see if I have lupus,if I'm anemic,or if I have some sort of stomach problems.

Please pray for me!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-08-2006, 08:26 AM   #7603
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by bILAL) let me introduce to many people here this amusing ride that is very commonly used as a means of paid transportation in my city.......its called a "rickshaw"....
Woh baby! That thing is totally COOL!
Quote: (Originally Posted by RQ) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Could See My Ass Jumping In Something Like That, In A ER
What IS it with you and asses at the moment!
Quote: (Originally Posted by RQ) i know it tell me about, oh my donna lee baby but the world we live in today you cant displine your kids the way you want or the way you see fit because they call it child abuse
Theres other ways to discipline children without whacking em tho.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julie) Please pray for me!
Oh man! I will be!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-08-2006, 09:58 AM   #7604
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

I don't wanna work today

-Homer Simpson

Old 09-08-2006, 12:49 PM   #7605
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) This has been a crazy week!

Sayurday I went to the ER because I had been feeling very weak and tired for the past week,and on Saturday it still wasn't better,plus I had this strange feeling in my legs. They drew some blood from me and kept me there for several hours, and when the results from my bloodwork came back,it turned out that my soduim levels were very low. So they put a couple of IV's in me and kept me home from work for 2 days. Then on Tuesday I had to go back for a followup appointment,and they drew some more blood from me and sent me home from work again. I guess they are checking to see if I have lupus,if I'm anemic,or if I have some sort of stomach problems.

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Please pray for me!

but i will still pray for you.....