++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 10-09-2004, 06:09 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Paradise Calling

Im Roaming In My Own Darkness The Only Light Is Right In Front Of Me I Hear Paradaise Calling Me By Name I Cant Grasp This Light I Only Know I Love It More Than Life Im Roaming In My Own Darkness Through It Paradise Is Calling UnWorthy I Feel To Be The One To See This Light But I Can See Now I Really Dont Have A Say And Destiny Just Cant Be Ruled But Still Through It All I Hear Paradise Calling Im Roaming Throgh My Own Darkness The Light I See Before Me Just Seats Right There But Yet Im Roaming Through My Own Darkness And Paradise Is Calling My Name The Light Seats Before Me But Yet I Have No Say Roaming through the Darkness I Go Around In Circles As I Laugh To I Cry And The Light Is Right Before my eyes A crossover From Heaven To Hell And Back Again What A Light Of Love Only He Could Do It Again Just Like He Said He Would I Fall To My Kness And I Beg And Beg For Mercy Upon The Blind And Deaf Why The HELL Did You Not Here Was It Because Of Your Shame Was It Because Of The Lust For Power And The Feeling You Get That Makes You Feel Like A God When You Look Up On My People With Wonder Still And Intrigued Yes Were All Sinners Were All A Tad Bet Short Of A Full Deck And When Look Diffrent And You Dont understand Are World You Wait Upon Him We Wait Up On The One You Slautered You Do It Again And Again You Slaughter The Lamb , Yet Im Roaming Through The Darkness I See My Light My Love My Soul Yet Im Roaming Through The Darkness I Dont Have A Say It Cant Help Me None Anyway But Through It All Paradise Is Calling My Name I Will Be Your Defeander Your Shield Of Iron You See Through Me Like Glass And Paradise is Calling My Name When God Made You Im Sure He Had Me On His Mind Sweet Divne This Light Of Mine
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-09-2004, 07:32 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
you are a great writer
Old 10-10-2004, 12:15 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Bless You Sweetie
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-10-2004, 01:29 AM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
when paradise calls...always answer..another good one, CS...
Old 10-10-2004, 12:50 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »