++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-23-2005, 09:21 PM   #1
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My Evening With Alter Bridge

My wife and I went to Louisville, Ky last night to see Alter Bridge with Shinedown and 3 Doors Down. I could not believe that they were the opening act, I thought for sure it would be Shinedown. Let me just say this, Alter Bridge stole the show. They rocked. After the show we headed to our hotel but decided to go to a bar instead. Guess who we ran into? ALTER BRIDGE. Myles is the most humble person I believe I have ever met. Mark , I've met before and he was kind as always. Brian kept calling me "my boy" He was so nice to us , he even took our camera and took a picture of us with Mark. Marks bother was real nice guy to talk too as well , it was nice to put a face with a name. He said to say hello and when he gets a computer connection he'll post on here again. I saved the best for last Scott Phillips (Flip), he is the man I had the best time talking to him , we had a blast. We spent most of the evening together. He showed my wife pictures of his little girl and wife that he has as his screen saver on his phone. We had an incredible evening with Flip. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity that we were lucky to have. I have pictures that I'll post soon.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:40 PM   #2
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN) My wife and I went to Louisville, Ky last night to see Alter Bridge with Shinedown and 3 Doors Down. I could not believe that they were the opening act, I thought for sure it would be Shinedown. Let me just say this, Alter Bridge stole the show. They rocked. After the show we headed to our hotel but decided to go to a bar instead. Guess who we ran into? ALTER BRIDGE. Myles is the most humble person I believe I have ever met. Mark , I've met before and he was kind as always. Brian kept calling me "my boy" He was so nice to us , he even took our camera and took a picture of us with Mark. Marks bother was real nice guy to talk too as well , it was nice to put a face with a name. He said to say hello and when he gets a computer connection he'll post on here again. I saved the best for last Scott Phillips (Flip), he is the man I had the best time talking to him , we had a blast. We spent most of the evening together. He showed my wife pictures of his little girl and wife that he has as his screen saver on his phone. We had an incredible evening with Flip. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity that we were lucky to have. I have pictures that I'll post soon.

Sounds Awesome dude.. Get those pics up.. YOu and your wife creed fans aswell?Im form australia by the way, a long way away. lol
Old 10-23-2005, 11:54 PM   #3
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Tracy, so glad to hear you met up with the guys and had such a great experience! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-24-2005, 12:06 AM   #4
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Awsome story! AB is just so nice!!

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 10-24-2005, 12:49 AM   #5
RMadd
USER INFO »
that's awesome!

Old 10-24-2005, 03:03 AM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Mr. TN, that's so great! I'm so glad you had such an incredible night. Way cool, and thanks for sharing!!
Old 10-24-2005, 03:10 AM   #7
Creed7352
USER INFO »
too damn cool!! sounds like a great night...glad you had some fun and got to meet them all. myles is very humble, yes...brian is one kick ass dude, as is michael and flip...mark is a great guy too. thanks for sharing your story!
Old 10-24-2005, 04:34 AM   #8
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Wow, I'm sooo Goddamn happy for you man!! And not at all jealous, actually! Since I've met 'em too, two times, I think I can be more happy for you than jealous!

But when I met 'em, it was nothing like this!! I'm sure your evening was way better than the concert! AB remembered me from London in September when I saw them in Paris in March. I thought that was really cool. If they remember me, a fan who got to go backstage and was frontrow. I'm sure they'll remember you, who they hang out and had a blast with, for... Yeah, a very long time!

Long live Alter Bridge!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-24-2005, 05:16 AM   #9
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Wow, I'm sooo Goddamn happy for you man!! And not at all jealous, actually! Since I've met 'em too, two times, I think I can be more happy for you than jealous!

But when I met 'em, it was nothing like this!! I'm sure your evening was way better than the concert! AB remembered me from London in September when I saw them in Paris in March. I thought that was really cool. If they remember me, a fan who got to go backstage and was frontrow. I'm sure they'll remember you, who they hang out and had a blast with, for... Yeah, a very long time!

Long live Alter Bridge!

LONG LIVE CREED
Old 10-24-2005, 08:43 AM   #10
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »
im never goin to meet them
Old 10-24-2005, 10:00 AM   #11
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Great story! I would have loved to be there and meet them... Again They're realy nice guys... TheGreatDivide, I thought so to but I got to see them, where do you live?
Old 10-24-2005, 10:33 AM   #12
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Sounds Awesome dude.. Get those pics up.. YOu and your wife creed fans aswell?Im form australia by the way, a long way away. lol
Most definately Creed fans. We saw them 5 times on the Weathered Tour and was at the last Creed show in Philly. What a great night.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:36 AM   #13
Trimontana
USER INFO »
AB fucking rock. So happy you had such a nice evening with them . I cant wait to see them again in 25 days.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:37 AM   #14
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Wow, I'm sooo Goddamn happy for you man!! And not at all jealous, actually! Since I've met 'em too, two times, I think I can be more happy for you than jealous!

Long live Alter Bridge!
Lith, they still remember you too. I was talking about the board and threw out a few names and they remembered you, they said yeah I remember him he is like 16 or something like that, great guy.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:02 AM   #15
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
I find it amazing they can remember all these people. I'm very bad when it comes to remembering names and faces!

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"