++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-06-2006, 01:22 PM   #1081
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise God For Being God,

if i beheld the sun when it shined or the moon walking in brightness and my heart hath been secretly enticed or my mouth hath kissed my hand through the bible you can find some of the most beautiful verses i love the book of JOB, but i must have looked over that one, GAL 2.5 this only would i learn of you received ye the spirt by the works of the law, OR BY THE HEARING OF FAITH? Are ye so foolish having Begun in the spirt are ye now made perfect by the flesh Have ye suffered so many things in vain if it be yet in vain he therefore that ministerth to you the spirt and worketh mircales among you doeth he it by the works of the LAW or by the hearing of faith Rom 7.4.6 wherefore my brethren ye also are become dead to the law by the body of christ that ye should be married to another even to him is raised from the dead that we should bring forth fruit unto God for when we were in the flesh the motions of sins which were by the law and did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death but now we are delivered from the law that being dead wherein we were held that we should serve the newness of spirt and not in the oldness of the letter, Pslam 75 UNTO Thee O God Do We Give Thanks unto thee do we give thanks; for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare when i shall receive the congregation i will judge uprightly , i said unto the fools deal not foolishy and to the wicked lift NOT up the horn lift not up your horn on high speak not with a stiff neck for promotion cometh neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south BUT GOD is the judge he putteth down one and setteth up another For the hand Of The Lord There Is A Cup And The Wine Is Red it is full of mixture and he poureth out the same but all the dregs thereof all therof all the wicked of the earth shall wring theme out and surley not drink of the wine thereof But i will declare for ever i will sing Praise To The God Of jacob of course All The Horns Of The Wicked Also Will I Cut Off The Horns Shall Surley Be Exalted Pslam 68 THE God Of The High Hill The Hill Of God Is Higher Than The Heavens Above The Heavens Why Leap Ye High Hills This Is The Hill Which God Hath desires to dwell in it forever THE Chariots Of God Are twenty thosands Of angels The Lord Is Among Theme As In Sinai , WE, Find Ourselfs Down low More Times Than We Find Ourselfs Up On High AMEN Thats Why God Is Always Above Us THE GOD OF THE CONQUEST, The Lord Gave The Word Great Was The Company Of Those Who Published It King Of Armies did flee apace through ye have lain among the pots ye shall be as the wings of a dove covered with siver and her feathers with yellow gold, when the Almighty scattred kings it was white as snow, Psalm 119 BLessed Are The Undefiled In The Way Who Walk In The Way Of The Lord Blessed Are They That Keep His Testimonies And They That Seek Him With The Whole Heart They Also DO NO INIQUITY they walk in his ways thou HAST COMMANDED us to keep thy precepts diligently O That My Ways Were directed to keep thy staues Then Shall I not Be Ashamed when i have respect unto all thy Commandments And Ways I
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-07-2006, 06:04 AM   #1082
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Praise God For Being God,

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) if i beheld the sun when it shined or the moon walking in brightness and my heart hath been secretly enticed or my mouth hath kissed my hand through the bible you can find some of the most beautiful verses i love the book of JOB, but i must have looked over that one,

I know!!! I love that one too!

Awesome!

Heaven

Old 03-07-2006, 06:05 AM   #1083
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

March 7th

"Put your full faith in God."

Trust takes time. We need to practice putting our trust in the Lord, but when we do, we find a new confidence that He will be faithful to us. The more we trust, the more we are convinced that our trust is well placed. The key to trust is to try. Try putting your faith in the Lord, and watch wonderful things happen.

O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Psalm 25:2

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

William C. Durant

Heaven

Old 03-07-2006, 03:18 PM   #1084
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

AMEN GOD NEVER FAILS WE Do But He Never Does Fail To Shelter Your Trust You Trust Him And He Shall Indeed Preseve That Trust Message GOD Loves To Left Off Anxity And His Children Sometimes Feel The Same, Going To Jer, 23.23.32 AMEN Am I A God At Hand saith the Lord And Not A God afar Off Secret Places that i shall Not See him Saith The Lord I have Heared what the prophets said that prophesy LIES In My Name Saying I Have Dreamed Oh i Have Dreamed How Long Shall This Be In The Heart of the prophets that prophesy Lies Yea They Are Prophets of the Deceit Of Their Own Heart Which think to cause MY PEOPLE TO FORGET MY NAME, By thir dreams which they tell every man and ghis brother as their fathers have forgotten my Name the prophet that hath a dream let him tell a dream And He That Hath My Word Let Him Speak My Word Faithfully what is chaff to the wheat Saith The Lord IS NOT MY WORD LIKE AS A FIRE Saith The Lord And Like A Hammer That Breakth A Rock To pieces Against The Prophets Saith The Lord that steal my words everyone from his neighbour BEHOLD i, am against the prophets saith the Lord that use Their Tounges And Say He Saith Behold Im against theme that prophesy False Dreams And Do Tell Theme And Cause My People To Err By Their Lies And Their Lightness Yet I Sent Theme Not Nor Commanded theme therefore thy shall surley not profit this people at all saith the Lord, Pslam 50 1.6 Matt, ch.18.3.4 Verliy i say unto you except ye be converted and become as a little children ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven whosoever therfore shall humble himself unto me and understand as the little child as the lamb of God the same is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-08-2006, 06:05 AM   #1085
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 8th

"Share your blessings."

We are comforted to comfort others. God doesn't bless us because we are somehow uniquely better than everyone else, but specifically to equip, empower, and encourage us to comfort others. God has human hands only when I use mine to his glory and for his purposes!

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all of our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

No man or woman of the humblest sort can really be strong, gentle and good, without the world being better for it, without somebody being helped and comforted by the very existence of that goodness.

Alan Alda

Heaven

Old 03-08-2006, 10:18 AM   #1086
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Most Presious Words I Would Give To Anybody Or Anyone, From My God THERE IS NOTHING THE LORD YOUR GOD CANT GET YOU THROUGH, AMEN God Loves To Be God, And Declare His Glory To The Hopeless Messsage... Then There Is The Other Half Something To Think About EVERYBODY i dont care who they are or where they are at are PROGRAMED to Know Maker AMEN I dont Care If They Dont Believe In God Nor understands The Ways Of God Because He Allows Babys To Die And Everybodys Loved Ones And The Lord That Gives And Takes Away And The God That Allows Wars To Go On And puppys To Get Lost AMEN, When It Comes Down To Life And Death In A pulse Of Momeant When That Life Is About To End For whatever Reason Someones Got A Gun To My Head Or i have no brakes on my Car And Im About To Dive A Clift..ONES WORDS MAY BE OH GOD HELP ME is just phrase that one would use in a pulse of momeant? Or Is It Programed So They Know The Maker And Who Exactly To Ask For So it was written whoever shall call upon The Lord Shall Be Saved..The Same As Being Programed So We Can Not Judge Others Because We Dont See Eye To Eye But The One Message God Son Sent Us Is To Love One And Uphold One Another In Love Romans 14.12 For It Is Written As I Live Saith The Lord Every Knee Shall bow to me and every tounge shall Confess To God So then every one of us Shall Give Acount of himself To God
Old 03-09-2006, 06:06 AM   #1087
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 9th

"I'll Praise My Maker."

In Westminster Abbey stands a statue of Isaac Watts with a pen in his hand. Not far from Watts, John Wesley is also honored. This hymn has connections to both men.

As John Wesley lay dying, he surprised his friends gathered around his bedside by singing in a clear voice this hymn of Isaac Watts: "I'll praise my Maker while I've breath, and when my voice is lost in death, praise shall employ my nobler powers." The next day he tried to sing the hymn again, but he could not. Two or three times he began, but could only say the words "I'll praise." That was all he could get out of his mouth. Then, with those words on his lips, he was ushered into glory.

But happy are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the Lord their God.

Psalm 146:5

I'll praise my Maker while I've breath;
And when my voice is lost in death.
Praise shall employ my nobler pow'rs;
My days of praise shall ne'er be past,
While life, and thought, and being last,
Or immortality endures.

Happy the man whose hopes rely
On Israel's God! He made the sky,
And earth, and sea, with all their train;
His truth for ever stands secure;
He saves the oppressed, He feeds the poor,
And none shall find His promise vain.

Isaac Watts ( 1674-1748 )

Heaven

Old 03-09-2006, 11:22 AM   #1088
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Living God

John Wesley Knew Who TO PRAISE AMEN AND AMEN Thus shall ye say unto theme The Gods That Have Not Made The Heavens And The Earth Even They shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens He Hath Made The Earth By His Power He Hath Established The World BY HIS WISDOM And Hath Streched Out The Heavens By his discretion When He Uttereth His Voice There Is A Multitude Of Waters In The Heavens And He Causeth The Vapours to Ascend From The Ends Of The Earth He Maketh Lightings with rain and brings forth the wind out of his treasures every man is brutish in his knowlege every founder is confounded by the graven image is falsehood And There Is No Breath in Theme Jer 10.11.14 Praise The Lord For He Is Worthy To Be Praised And To Him Alone Belongs The Glory And The Overcomer Of All Wars I Cor 15 20.26 But Now Is Christ Risen From the dead and and become the first fruits of theme that slept for since by man came death by man came also the resurrection of the dead for as in adam all die even so so in christ shall be made alive but every man in his own order christ the first fruits afterward they our christs at his coming the cometh the end when he shall delivered up the kingdom Of God even the father when he shall put down all rule and power For He Must Reign till he hath put All Enemies under his feet The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed Is Death. Let Us Not Forget And Remind Ourselfs through wars and chaos And Death And Stand Stills That We Must Bear One Another In Love LOVE IN ACTION for this is the message that ye heard from the beginning that we should love one another. and herby we know that we are of truth and shall assure our hearts before him for if our heart condemn us GOD is greater than our heart and knoweth all things 1 john 3.11.20
Old 03-10-2006, 06:07 AM   #1089
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 10th

"Respecting others with grace."

We are to be ready and able to tell folks about the hope that Jesus has brought to our lives! But when we share this hope, two things are important: our credibility; is Jesus really Lord of our hearts, and our character; do we show gentleness and respect in our approach. The goal is not to win arguments, but hearts to the God of character!

In your hearts, set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

1 Peter 3:15

If you have some respect for people as they are, you can be more effective in helping them to become better than they are.

John W. Gardner

Heaven

Old 03-10-2006, 10:55 AM   #1090
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen

The Lord Teaches Us always To be at perfect salt and perfect season with who we comfort and to reach out to theme on a level which they need From God And To Understand, AMEN, EC 2.12.17 And i turned myself to be hold wisdom and madness and folly for what can the man do that cometh after the king even that which has already been done AMEN AND AMEN then i saw that wisdom excelleth folly as far as the light excells darkness the wise mans eyes are in his head but only the fool walks in darkness but i myself perceived also Going over to old St John 1, In The Beginning was the word and the word was with God And The Word Was God all things were made by him and without him was not anything made that was made In Him was LIFE And The Life Was The Light Of Men And The Light shineth in darkness Comprehended Not. Going Back To Ecc 2.14 one event happend to theme all then said i in my hearty as it happend to the fool so it happend to me and why was i more wise? then i said in my heart this is also vantiy For there Is No Remembrance of the wise more than the fool for ever seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgoten and how dieth the wise man and the fool therefore i hated life because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me for all is vanity. Ecc 4.1.3 So I returned and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun and behold the tears of such as were oppressed AND THEY HAD NO COMFORTER and on the side of their oppressors there was power but again they had no comforter WHEREFORE I PRAISED the dead which are already dead more than i praised the living which are yet alive yea better is he than both they AMEN which hath not yet been who hath not seen the evil work under the sun Lam.3 19.24 Remembering mine affiction and my misery the wormwood and the gail my soul hath theme still in remembrance and is humbled in me this i recall to my mind therfore have i hope it is of the lords mercies that we are not consumed because his compassions fails not they are new every morning great is thy faithfulness the Lord Is My Portion saith my soul therefore i will hope in him The Lord is good unto theme that wait for him to the soul that seeketh him Pslam 62.6 He Only Is My Rock And My Salvation he is My Defence I shall Not Be Moved In God Is My Salvation My Glory Of My Strength And My Refuge Is In God,
Old 03-11-2006, 06:08 AM   #1091
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 11th

"The Master Creator."

Genesis 1:1 and the entire creation story reveals God's creativity. He is the Master Creator who delights in diversity and variety.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Creativity is a gift God gives to people by the power of his Holy Spirit. Exodus 31:1-4 described a person who used his artistic skills and craftsmanship to make beautiful things for God's glory.

The Lord also said to Moses, "Look, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, grandson of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. I have filled him with the Spirit of God, giving him great wisdom, intelligence, and skill in all kinds of crafts. He is able to create beautiful objects from gold, silver, and bronze.

Hebrews 11:3 proclaims God as the ultimate source of all creativity.

By faith we understood that the entire universe was formed at God's command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen.

When a finger points to the moon the imbecile looks at the finger.

Chinese proverb.

Come to the edge. We might fall. Come to the edge. It's too high! Come to the edge! And they came, and he pushed...... and they flew!

Christopher Logue

Heaven

Old 03-12-2006, 12:24 AM   #1092
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Future Glory

As we Await on it I Love The Fact THAT GOD IS THE GOD OF EVERYDAY GLORY, For I Reckon That The Sufferings Of This Present TIME Are Not Worthy To Be Compared With The Glory That Shall Be Reveealed In Us For The Earnest Expectation Of The Creature waiteth always On The Big Prize Whatever it is We All Have The Same Hope Whatever It Is Or Whatever Our Goal Is Because The Creature Itself Also Shall Be Delivered From Bondage Of Corruption Into The Glory Liberty Of The Most Presious Children Of God For We Know That The Whole Creation Groans And Travils With Pain together untill now And Not Only They But Ourselfs Also Which Have The First Fruits Of The Spirt AMEN now even we ourselfs groan within ourselfs Wating For That Same Adoption That Dwell In Us AMEN AND AMEN We Are All Saved By HOPE But Hope That Is Seen Is Not Hope For What We See Why Do We Have To Hope For It But If We Hope For What We See Not Then Do We With Patience And Wait For It Likewise The Spirt Also Helps Our Probleams And Our Daily Struggless And Oppression And Strong Holds For We Know Not What We Pray For As We Really Should When So Much Is Needed But The Spirt Itself Breaks Through For Us For Us With Groannings That Can Not Be Uttered And He That Searches That Heart Knows What Is The Mind Of The Spirt AMEN AND AMEN He Breaks Through For All His Saints Acording To The Will Of God And We Know That All Works together For Good To Theme That Love God to theme who Are The Called Acording TO HIS PURPOSE Rom 18.18,39 For Whom He Did For Know He Also Gave His Glory To What Shall We Then Say To These Things IF GOD BE FOR US Who Can Be Against Us The World Yes Of Course But It Was He That OverCame The World AMEN, he that spared not his own son Who Shall Separate us from The Love Of Christ That Died That Is Risen Again Shall Trials Or Distress Or Persercution Or Famine Or Nakedness Or peril Or Sword As It Is Written For Thy Sake We Are Killedf All The Day Long We Are Acounted as sheep for the slaughter Nay in all these things We Are More Than Conquerors Through The Love Of The Spirt Of Christ For I,am Persuaded that Neither DEATH NOR LIFE NOR ANGELS NOR POWERS NOR Things present Nor Things To Come nor height nor depth nor any other creature shall be able to separate us From The Love Of God
Old 03-12-2006, 09:51 AM   #1093
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 12th

"Christian Peacemaker hostages."

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11707842/

From terrorist attacks to the abduction of children in broad daylight, random acts of violence seem to fill the news reports day and night. Is anyone really safe anymore? Scripture reveals God to be concerned about and committed to our safety. But to more fully understand the concept of safety, we must recognize who we are; eternal beings wrapped in mortal bodies. While God is concerned about what happens to our body, he is much more concerned about what happens with our soul. Once we have confessed faith in Jesus and the Holy Spirit comes to live within us, he is at work protecting our soul from beings snatched away by Satan. God is concerned about the safety of our physical body, and we probably experience his hand of protection more than we realize. But ultimately, physical protection will come only when we are given our new body in eternity.

He will rescue you again and again so that no evil can touch you.

Job 5:19

When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it?

Eleanor Roosevelt

Heaven

Old 03-13-2006, 12:47 AM   #1094
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Rejoice!!!!!!!!!

For There Shall Be Wars Untill The End When Ye Hear Of These Things Fear Not But Rejoice Blssed Are The Poor In Spirt For theirs is the kingdom of heaven blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled blessed are they the merciful for they shall obtain mercy Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God Blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the children of God Blessed are they which are PERSERCUTED FOR HIS RIGHTOUSNESS SAKE For Theirs Is The Kingdom Of Heaven Blessed Are Ye When Men Shall Revile you and Hurt You And Shall Say All Manner Your Evil Falsley For My Sake REJOICE AND BE GLAD For Great Is Your Reward So Persecuted They The Prophets Before You, Matt.5.3.15
Old 03-13-2006, 06:06 AM   #1095
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 13th

"God is with us."

God is in our lives. He is at work right now, undoing Satan's destructive messes and leading us to places he wants us to go. This is true in everything we do and everywhere we go. The key is for us to seek his purpose, to live his will. If that is our goal, then we can be sure our God is with us every step of our way.

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

I am not the master of my destiny, I belong to another.

Jared and Lyra, IL

Heaven