++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-04-2009, 07:05 AM   #2521
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

April 4th

"Forgiveness."

What a sweet and precious gift. What we could not fix, make up, or pay for, God did for us in Jesus. With him each day is a fresh start and rebirth of springtime. But my what a cost!

In Christ we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace.

Ephesians 1:7

Heaven

Old 04-05-2009, 10:59 AM   #2522
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 5th

"What am I living for?"

While that is an important question, the most important question of all is, "Who am I living for?" Only one person I can live for insures that I will never die, because he has already died for me and conquered death!

Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15

Heaven

Old 04-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #2523
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Romans 12.20

[quote=Sakizopa]
Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) AMEN AND AMEN The Servant FOR THO HAS MADE HIM A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS That Affliction We All Must Walk In ISA 10,Verse 11 GLORY TO GOD HE SHALL SEE OF THE TRAVAIL OF HIS SOUL AND SHALL BE SATISFIED BY HIS KNOWLEGE AND SHALL JUSTIFY MANY FOR HE SHALL BEAR ALL And By His Name WE Satisfied In All Areas Of The Soul That Is Needed

Oahh! Good Bear saying something.
I wish that the idea of bibles wisdom in mind of which people come to show not as an entertainment of holiness, but as a wisdom for people in politics!!!!!!
!!!

"FREE", a Ghospel.
HIS, Wisdom My Friend GOVENERS THE NATIONS And Leaders All Though At Times We Cant See That through out the bible the prophets saw presidents and leaders as beasts GOD IS IN CONTROL Still We Rely On One Truth And What He Said AND THATS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS HIS VICTORY Is With Us Is With Us Glory To God The Higher Authertiy ,
Old 04-05-2009, 11:09 AM   #2524
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) April 5th

"What am I living for?"

While that is an important question, the most important question of all is, "Who am I living for?" Only one person I can live for insures that I will never die, because he has already died for me and conquered death!

Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN JESUS US SHOWED 2 EXAMPLES IN HIM IS LIFE NO DEATH AND THROUGH DARKNESS HE SHOWED US LIGHT AND CONQURED DEATH AND PRAISE JESUS
Old 04-06-2009, 06:28 AM   #2525
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 6th

"Commit thy way unto the Lord."

Prayer is not a way for us to make ourselves wealthy and prosperous. The Christian's mind should be set on higher things. When we pray to the Lord, always remembering to say, "Thy will done," we will find the truth of Christ squarely centered in our lives.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psalm 37:4

Heaven

Old 04-06-2009, 06:00 PM   #2526
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) April 6th

"Commit thy way unto the Lord."

Prayer is not a way for us to make ourselves wealthy and prosperous. The Christian's mind should be set on higher things. When we pray to the Lord, always remembering to say, "Thy will done," we will find the truth of Christ squarely centered in our lives.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psalm 37:4

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN I know This Sounds Crazy Brother WE ALWAYS MUST PRAY IN THE WILL OF THE FATHER IF IT BE THY WILL MY GOD, Not Ours GLORY TO GOD From My Inside Math Precepts Not That Their Mine BUT GODS, WHEN One Finds Theirself In A certian Relm We Cant understand you may dealing in a waxed area where another of thy spirt is on fire Its Best To Stop And To Think AND COMENT THY MIND THY SOUL THY HEART UNTO GOD And That Takes You To The Place WHERE YOU CANT SEE WHERE GOD IS Trying To Work With You The Most FOR WE OUR NOT THE KEEPER OF OUR SOUL BUT HE IS, Psalm 10, God Hears And Acts Verse 17 Lord Thou Has Heared The desire of the humble Thou Wilt Prepare Their Heart THOU Will Cause Thine Ear To Hear BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Kats,
Old 04-07-2009, 06:26 AM   #2527
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 7th

"Quit being a "law man" so that you can be God's man."

When we are baptized into Christ, we share in his crucifixion and we are raised up to be new people. Christ is alive in us. The real challenge is for us to be "Christ alive!" Our motivation? Not to earn salvation, which has already been given us by grace, but to honor him who sacrificed all to save us.

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20

Heaven

Old 04-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #2528
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen !!!

Praise The Cornerstone AMEN AMEN I Love The Law The Brother Wonderfull Post So Many Bub Try To Confuse That Law GLORY TO GOD He Told The Pharisees And The Chief Priests And Scribes as he preached to theme through out the new testament HE TOLD THEME I did not come to brake the Law Of Moses Only To See It Fuifilled GLORY TO GOD Romans 7 verse 6 Whats It Say AFTER ROUNDING GLORY It Says If Who Believes In Me Shall Not Perish But Have Everlasting Life GLORY He Told That Sinner On The Cross Beside HIM FOR THIS DAY YE SHALL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE But Now We Are Delivered From The Law That Being Dead Wherein We Were HELD That We Should Serve In Newness Of Spirt And Not In The Oldness Of The Letter, HE Is Not The God Of The Dead But THE GOD OF THE LIVING AND HAS THE POWER TODAY To Raise The Dead In Spirt And said Unto Theme BLESSED Are They Poor In Spirt GLORY TO GOD Mark 12>24>27 BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Everybody And Peace Be With You In Jesus Name Glory To God And Thank Ya Jesus THE cornerstone
Old 04-08-2009, 06:26 AM   #2529
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 8th

"That we are reconciled by his blood."

Jesus didn't just die for my sins, he lives for me. In fact, he is at God's right hand claiming me as his own. If he was willing to die to save me, what will he withhold now that he lives victorious over death?

If, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life.

Romans 5:10

Heaven

Old 04-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #2530
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

COL 1 >15>23 AND He Is Before All THINGS AND BY HIM All Things Consist And is The Head Of The Body IN ALL THINGS PRAISE JESUS HE MIGHT HAVE THE PREEMINECE GLORY FOR IT PLEASED THE FATHER WELL IN HIM SHOULD ALL FULNESS DWELL Wonderfull Post David, BLESSINGS STRENETH AND PEACE Ya,alls
Old 04-09-2009, 06:42 AM   #2531
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 9th

"God with us."

Jesus was God with us. No imitation, knock off, or clone. He was God with us. To this day, he sustains creation with his word... so much for "Mother Nature." But now "God with us" has paid for our sins and is not just God with us, but God for us at the Father's side.

The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Hebrews 1:3

Heaven

Old 04-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #2532
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen , Praise Jesus

[color="Red"]THE CORNERSTONE JOHN 16>15>23 A LITTLE WHILE AND YE SHALL NOT See Mer AND AGAIN A Little While And Ye Shall See Me Because I Go To The Father Then Said Some Of His Disciples Among Themeselves What Is This Thay Ye Saith Unto Us A Little While And Ye Shall NJot See Me And Again Little While And Ye Shall See Me AND BECAUSE I GO TO THE FATHER They Said Therefore What Is This That He Saith A Little While We Cannot Tell What He Saith NOW JESUS KNEW THAT THEY WERE DESIROUS To As Him And Said Unto Theme DO YE Inquire Amoung Yourselves Of That I Said A Little While And Ye Shall Not See Me And Again A Little While And Ye Shall See Me VERLIY I Say Unto You That Ye Shall Oh Weap And Lment BUT THE WORLD SHALL REJOICE And Ye Shall Be Sorrowfull BUT YOUR SORROW SHALL BE TURNED INTO JOY A Woman When She IS Travail Hath Sorrow Because Her Hour Is Come But As Soon As She Is Delivered Of The Child She Remembears NO More Anguish FOR JOY That A Man Is Born Into The World And Ye Now Therefore Have Sorrow But I Will See You Again And Your Heart Shall Rejoice AND YOUR JOY NO MAN TAKETH FROM YOU And IN THAT DAY Ye Shall Ask Me Nothing Verliy I Say Unto You Whatsoever Ye Shall Ask unto The Father In My Name He Will Give It unto you Verse 25 GLORY TO GOD Have Ye Asked Nothing In My Name Ask And Ye Shall Receive That Your Joy MAY BE FULL THESE THINGS Have I Spoken Unto You In Proverbs BUT THE TIME COMETH When I Shall NO MORE SPEAK UNTO YOU IN PROVERBS But I Shall Show You Planily Of The Father PRAISE JESUS , BLEESINGS AND STRENETH AND JOY Everyone Killer Post Brother PEACE BE WITH Ya,s
Old 04-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #2533
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Easter 2009

"I've just got to find myself."

Won't ever happen. We do not "find ourselves, our life" by pursuing it. We find it by losing it to something or someone greater than ourselves. We find our life be losing it to Jesus and the work of his Kingdom.

Jesus said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it."

Luke 9:23-24

Heaven

Old 04-13-2009, 06:33 AM   #2534
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 13th

"Swamped with guilt?"

Too often we come before the Lord with the feeling that we shouldn't be there. True, we have sinned, but God does not want us to dwell on the fact that we have sinned, but that we have been forgiven, and that we are His chosen people. The love of God is greater than any sin we might commit. God makes us able to look up, because He lifts the burden of guilt from our shoulders.

For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: theref ore my heart faileth me.

Psalm 40:12

Heaven

Old 04-13-2009, 09:54 PM   #2535
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

SIN, is what separates Man From GOD Also Past Vices And Contempts Long Ago If There Be Something I Asure You He Will Make It Known GLORY TO GOD IT CREATES A Stumbling Block And Prevents Us FROM SURLEY prevents us from moving foward today IN HIS MAJESTY No Sin Is Greater Than The Other In HIS EYES , GOD LOVES THE SINNER but hates the sin because it separates from our first love WHICH Is Jesus Christ King Of King And Lord Of Lords HE TAUGHT Us Daily To Ask For Forgivness And More So He taught Us To Forgive Others Thier Sins AND JUDGE NOT ya know the one thing that speaks to EVERYONE Rather Be Jew Greek Or Gentlie IS We Ackowlege first As Babes WHEN WE OUR BORN WE OUR BORN In This World In Sin We Know HE IS THE SAVIOUR GLORY TO GOD And The Word Says BEHOLD A LITTLE CHILD SHALL TEACH THEME THE WAY PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS