++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-14-2008, 09:11 PM   #2176
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

LOL, just noticed your sig. thats funny.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:33 AM   #2177
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) LOL, just noticed your sig. thats funny.
Thanks Chris, and thanks for the comment earlier... I always keep a positive attitude and try to keep it real. Even if only one person read daily it would still be one more than if I didn't post at all.

Heaven

Old 07-15-2008, 05:34 AM   #2178
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 15th

"Why pray?"

The Bible sometimes emphasizes the distance between humans and God and sometimes the closeness. Without question, though, Jesus Himself taught us to count on the closeness. In His own prayers He used the word Abba (Daddy), an informal address that Jews had not previously used in prayer. A new way of praying was born. Jesus understood better than anyone the vast difference between God and human beings. Yet He did not question the personal concern of God, who watches over sparrows and counts the hairs on our heads. He valued prayer enough to spend many hours at the task.

If I had to answer the question “Why pray?” in one sentence, it would be, because Jesus did.

When [Jesus] had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray.

Matthew 14:23

Heaven

Old 07-16-2008, 05:28 AM   #2179
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 16th

"Never underestimate the value of a single soul."

Many Christians have succumbed to the false notion that their witness to one individual doesn't count for much. But that certainly isn't supported by what we read in the Gospels. Even though Jesus' public ministry was limited to a little more than 3 years, He was never too busy to deal with one person at a time. It's true that Jesus preached to multitudes in Judea, fed 5,000 people gathered by the Sea of Galilee, and ministered to the large crowds in Capernaum. Yet He never lost sight of the value of one soul!

We are encouraged when we read of His conversation at night with one man named Nicodemus of His visit with one woman at a well in Samaria and of His personal interest in one man named Zacchaeus, who had climbed up into a sycamore tree to get a better look at the Lord. How thrilled he must have been when Jesus singled him out of the multitude and said, "Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house".

If you are ever tempted to minimize the value of your personal, individual witness to a single soul, remember Jesus' example.

There is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.

Luke 15:10

Heaven

Old 07-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #2180
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

Great Post brother Great Post i cant Help Brother To Roll With Ya Tonite THE PHARISEE AND THE PUBLICIAN Luke 18,9,14 AND HE SPAKE THIS PARABLE UNTO CERTIAN WHICH TRUSTED IN THEME SELVES THAT THEY WERE RIGHTEOUS AND DESPISED OTHERS Two Men Went Up to the temple to pray THE ONE A PHRISEE AND THE OTHER A PUBLICIAN THE PHRISEE STOOD and Prayed Thus Oh thank u father god with himself GOD i thank thee that i,am not as other men our Sinners And Un Just And Adulters Or even as this publican i fast twice in the week i give tithes of all that i posses AND THE PUBLICAN STANDING AFAR OFF WOULD NOT LIFT UP SO MUCH AS HIS EYES UNTO HEAVEN BUT SMOTE And These Were The Words Brother OF HE THAT went To Death Telling The Thife Beside HIM THIS DAY YE SHALL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE upon His Breast Saying God Be merciful To Me A Sinner HE SAID I TELL YOU THIS MAN WENT DOWN TO HIS HOUSE JUSTFIED RATHER THE OTHER FOR EVERY ONE THAT EXCATELTETH HIMSELF SHALL BE ABASED AND HE THAT HUMBLE HIM SELF SHALL BE EXCALTED Truthfull Post Brother BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH
Old 07-18-2008, 05:40 AM   #2181
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 18th

"Patience without bounds."

We may give up on each other, but it is comforting to know that God never gives up on us. His offer of forgiveness is open to us today and every day to come. Even though we reject the offer or do things that are frustrating and displeasing to Him, He never gives up. He asks us daily to follow Him, until the day we finally do. Thank goodness His patience is without bounds.

Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

Psalm 89:33

Heaven

Old 07-18-2008, 06:40 PM   #2182
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Amen And Amen

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Great Post brother Great Post i cant Help Brother To Roll With Ya Tonite THE PHARISEE AND THE PUBLICIAN Luke 18,9,14 AND HE SPAKE THIS PARABLE UNTO CERTIAN WHICH TRUSTED IN THEME SELVES THAT THEY WERE RIGHTEOUS AND DESPISED OTHERS Two Men Went Up to the temple to pray THE ONE A PHRISEE AND THE OTHER A PUBLICIAN THE PHRISEE STOOD and Prayed Thus Oh thank u father god with himself GOD i thank thee that i,am not as other men our Sinners And Un Just And Adulters Or even as this publican i fast twice in the week i give tithes of all that i posses AND THE PUBLICAN STANDING AFAR OFF WOULD NOT LIFT UP SO MUCH AS HIS EYES UNTO HEAVEN BUT SMOTE And These Were The Words Brother OF HE THAT went To Death Telling The Thife Beside HIM THIS DAY YE SHALL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE upon His Breast Saying God Be merciful To Me A Sinner HE SAID I TELL YOU THIS MAN WENT DOWN TO HIS HOUSE JUSTFIED RATHER THE OTHER FOR EVERY ONE THAT EXCATELTETH HIMSELF SHALL BE ABASED AND HE THAT HUMBLE HIM SELF SHALL BE EXCALTED Truthfull Post Brother BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH
That's right Sis!!!

If you walk around with your nose in the air, you're going to end up flat on your face! But if you're content to be simply yourself, you will become more than yourself...

Word! (is that still cool?)

Heaven

Old 07-20-2008, 12:03 AM   #2183
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To God !!!

Brother AND WORD TO YO MAMA, its fine to me really i dont care word saucer spoon LITTLE BOY BLUE IN THE MAN ON THE MOON what ever floats your Or Harley Or honda Or USV Or A Little Pick Up Truck OR JET PLANE BUT SERIOUS Its the truth Brother SO TRUE GLORY TO GOD IF YOU WANT WITNESS OF HOW TRUE THE WORD OF GOD IS TODAY BROTHER AND GOLDEN GENUINE AND THE ONLY BOOK TODAY THAT CAN BACK UP A LEGION OF LIES FALSE PROPHETS AND THEIR SYNGOUGES WALK IN THEIR DOORS AND I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL BE LIKE OLAY YOU,LL LOVE THE SKIN IN YOUR IN AND YOU,LL LOVE THE WORD THAT YOU ARE IN YOU,LL BE RUNNING OUT SCREAMING SAYING THANK YOU JESUS JESUS JESUS YOU ARE THE REAL THING FOR MANY WILL PROCLAIM YOUR NAME BUT OUR FAR FROM YOU YOUR SPEACH SOUNDS GOOD AND FANCY BUT YOU CANT TOUCH THE REAL THING WITH YOUR FALSE HOOD BECAUSE HE THAT DWELETH IN ME I KNOW I KNOW HAS OVER CAME YOU GLORY TO GOD. Opening To JEREMIAH 23 AM I A GOD at hand saith the Lord AND NOT A GOD FAR OFF GLORY Can Any Hide Himself In A Secret Places AND THINK they CAN DECIVE HIM I SHALL Not See Him GLORY saith the lord Do I Not Feel The Heaven And The Earth Have I Heared What The Prophets Said that prophesy lies in my name Saying I Have Dreamed A Dream How long Shall This Be In The Heart Of The Prophets THAT PROHESY Lies Yea They Are Prophets OF The Decit Of Their Own Heart WHICH THINK TO CAUSE MY PEOPLE TO FORGET MY NAME, 23.27, and 28,32 I,ll Read From Here, AND HE THAT HATH MY WORD Let Him Speak My Word Always In Faith GLORY TO GOD i see that in you brother David BY THE DALIY U Give To Us Daily THATS FAITH Brother what is the chaff to the wheat Saith The Lord IS NOT MY WORD Like A FIRE GLORY TO GOD i dont wanna be long posted for the sake of others who read BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH KATS And Word Brother David
Old 07-20-2008, 06:26 AM   #2184
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 20th

"Once for all."

As we seek to please God and trust his grace, more grace is supplied. While Jesus' death was "once for all," its cleansing power goes on and on as long as our hearts are tuned to his grace.

If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

1 John 1:7

Heaven

Old 07-21-2008, 08:01 PM   #2185
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Oh But I Cant Even Walk Without You Holding My Hand

To Each AND EVERYTHING HAS ITS STUMBLING BLOCKS AMEN Even OUR SPIRTURAL GROWTH HAS ITS STUMBLING BLOCKS and brother In The Barrel Or Curtian Of Irony OR WHAT EVER COMETH OR WHAT EVER MAY GOETH ONLY HE WALKED THE WALKED ONLY HE TALKED THE TALK AND GLORFIED EVERY WORD THAT PROCLAIMED OUT OF HIS MOUTH GLORY ONLY HE WAS STRONG ENOUGH TO HOLD ON TO ALL PRECEPTS AND ALL MATERS TO JEHOVHOA GOD MADE IT RIGHT AND IT STILL WAS DEATH FOR HIM TO BRING US ALL LIFE AND SOMETIMES WHEN EVERYTHING PILES UP AND THAT CROSS IS BEING CARRIED WE forget SOMETIMES JESUS I NEED YA GLORY I CANT DO THIS ALONE WITHOUT YA, BY HIS CROSS ALL BATTLES WON HE THAT SPEARED NOT HIS OWN SON BUT DELIVERED HIM UP FOR US ALL HOW SHALL HE NOT WITH HIM ALSO FREELY GIVE US ALL THINGS WHO SHALL LAY ANYTHING TO THE CHARGE OF GODS ELECT IT IS GOD THAT JUSTIFIETH WHO IS HE THAT COMMANDETH IT IS CHRIST THAT DIED YEA RATHER THAT IS RISEN AGAIN WHO IS EVEN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD WHO ALSO MAKETH INTERCESSION FOR US WHO SHALL SEPARATE US FROM the love of christ SHALL TRIBULATION SHALL DISTRESS OR PERCUSTION OR FAMINE OR NAKEDNESS OR PERIL OR SWORD, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH KATS
Old 07-23-2008, 05:34 AM   #2186
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 23rd

"Sharing the gift you receive."

It's wonderful to see people so in love with life and with Christ that they make the two things one. A long life well lived is a powerful testimony to the goodness of God. Use your life to glorify God, and share the good news of your salvation with everyone you meet.

With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.

Psalm 91:16

Heaven

Old 07-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #2187
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To God Drugs Or Jesus !!!!

AMEN there is no greater high than he AND TO BE THAT STRONG IN HIM AND HAVE THAT JOY WITH YOU ALWAYS THAT CAN COME FROM NO OTHER BUT HE AND IT JUST FLOWS Brother David JOY IS A TESTIMONY AND EVEN IN MOST OF MY TRIALS AND PUGERY THAT JOY IS WITH ME Its kinda crazy You find things Funny About that joy That Normally Ya dont ITS A DEEP ENTER JOY OF KNOWING HIM AND I PRAISE HIM FOR THAT its hard to say when it hits or why BUT HES THERE AND WANTS YOU FIND THAT JOY SECURE OH GLORY YE WILL INDEED FIND THAT HE THAT COMETH TO ROB AND STILL AND DESTROY OH THOUGH HE WILL HE CANT ROB THAT JOY WE LAUGH WHEN HE COME KNOCKING AGAIN Its Like A Broken Record IF YOU HEARED IT OVER AND OVER AMEN I HEAR YA KNOCKING OH BUT YA CANT COME IN Great Old Song AMEN For This We Know THOSE WHO HAVE SEWED IN TEARS SHALL REAP IN A GREATER JOY IN THESE DAYS My Saviour THAT JESUS WHEN WE SEE WAR AFTER WAR IN THE WORLD AND WITHIN OURSELFS TO REJOICE Know That I,am With YOU GLORY TO GOD, IF WE DIE WITH HIM WE SHALL LONG LIVE WITH HIM FOR HIS MEAT IS FOR LIFE NOT DEATH YOU WILL FEEL IT IN THE SEASONS AS HIS SPIRT COMES JUST REACH UP AND GRAB IT And I Tell Ya Friends ITS MARROW TO THY BONES AND WHASHING AWAY OF THE FLESH AS TO THE WATERS HE TOLD THE MAIDEN AT THE WELL THIS WATER you Drink When Your THIRSTY BUT DRINK OF MY WATER AND YE SHALL NEVER THIRST AGAIN GLORY TO GOD 1 COR 15, haaaaaaa i think yes it is 15 verse 26, I LOVE this Verse THE LAST ENMEY THAT SHALL BE DESTROYED IS DEATHAND THAT SPIRT OF DEATH WILL COME IN LIKE A FLOOD RIGHT TO THE ANOINTED OF GOD IT WILL FROM EVERYBODY ELSE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LETS PRAISE HIM FOR HE IS GOOD THE PROMISE OF THE REEDEMED, PSA, 107 1,2 GIVE THANKS UNTO HIM FOR HE IS GOOD AND HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER LET THE REEDEMED OF THE LORD SAID SO WHOM HE HATH REEDEMED FROM THE HAND OF THE ENMY LET The Law Of The Living GOD BE SWEET AND JOYFUL WHEN THE LIES COMING A KNOCKING LIKE A FLOOD Leaving Ya,s WITH PSALM 119, verse 97 104, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH KATS AND JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old 07-24-2008, 05:50 AM   #2188
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 24th

"The music of the Lord."

Psalms is full of musical imagery. Myself being a musician, I have learned that throughout time, music has been used to express the divine. From Stryper to Creed, from Skillet to Switchfoot, 311 and more, God loves harmony and purity of tone. Together, we can become a melody of beauty and praise. By singing praise, we can become the rhythm of creation by affirming who God created us to be. Let the music of the Lord fill your heart, and get carried away in its beauty and power.

Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.

Psalm 92:3

Heaven

Old 07-25-2008, 05:45 AM   #2189
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 25th

"Our fortress."

Our Lord is the source of all power and might. His wisdom is matched by none. As we fight our daily battles, it is good for us to keep in mind that the Lord is on our side and He leads the charge. There is no retreat for God. He is with us every step of the way. Trust in Him, for He is the commander who cannot fail.

The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is established, that it cannot be moved.

Psalm 93:1

Heaven

Old 07-26-2008, 06:41 AM   #2190
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 26th

"The act of faith ."

While the road ahead of us may be filled with questions and concerns, we can look back and see the many ways God has acted in our behalf to get us to the places we need to be. We see his work through history and we can take assurance that his promises are true and his victory in us is assured.

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Heaven