++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-28-2008, 09:46 PM   #2131
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Household Of God

IT HAS GOT TO BE WONDERFULL AND TRULY If We Have Nothing Left But Our Jeans Chords AND STRUGGLE GLORY THEY WE GO DOWN A BEGGER AND AGAIN COME UP A MILLONARE Without Him We Are Nothing Ya,lls The Time We Now Know Brothers And Sisters And Feeders HE ORDAINED THE STARS AND THEN HE NAMED HIM GLORY TO GOD And AS Spoke Of Traditons To The Pharisees he spoke to us first From their point of views THE CORNERSTONE For Where Art Thou GOD ? GLORY EPH, 2, 11, and on down to 22 ya,lls, WHEREFORE REMEMBEAR THAT YE BEING IN TIME PAST Gentiles In The Flesh Who Are called Uncircumcision By that which is called the circumcision in the flesh by hands that at that time ye were without christ being aliens from the commonwealth of Isarel And strangers from the coveants OF PROMISE GLORY having no hope IF WAS NOT JEHOVHOA ON OUR SIDE LIES AND FALSE HOOD would Have Soon Had Its Way Glory TO GOD And Without God In The World BUT Now In Jesus Ye Who sometimes were far off GLORY MADE NIGH By The Blood Of Christ GLORY its Like After So Many Struggles And Seeking And finding Ourself Again Again Like The Old Hym Goes WHEN HE WAS ON THE CROSS I WAS ON HIS MIND GLORY FOR HE IS OUR PEACE Who Hath Made Both One And Hath Broken Down The middle Wall Partiton Between Us Having Abolished In His Flesh The Enmity Even The Law Of The Comandments Ordinances for to make himself of twain one new man so making peace And That He Might Reconcile BOTH UNTO GOD In One Body By The Cross Having Slain The Enmitiy Thereby, And Came And Preached Peace To You Which Were Afar Of And To Theme That Were Nigh FOR THOUGH HIM WE BOTH HAVE Access By One Spirt Unto The Father Now Therefore Ye Are No More Strangers And Foregners But Felowcitizens With The Saints And Of The House Hold Of God And Are Built upon The Foundation Of The Apostle And Prophets JESUS HIMSELF BEING THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, In Whom All The Buliding Filty Framed Together GROWETH Unto A Holy Temple Unto The Lord In Whom Ye Also Are Builded Together Foe An Habitattion OF GOD THROUGH THE SPIRT Oh GLORY FOR HE TO WAS PART OF THE ALFICTIONS WE ALL BEAR TODAY AND HE IS THE OVERCOMER Today Of Those Afflictions Blessing Ya,alls AND Let Jesus Walk With Ya Today IN ALL HIS WAYS GLORYYY IN ALL HIS WAYS He Can Walk With You When NO ONE ELSE CAN, GLORY He Told His Disciples WHERE I SOMETIMES GO ye can Not Follow HE IS OUR ARMOUR ARE SHILED ARE FORTRESS But He Also Said Wherever Ye Are I,ll Shall Be With You Also THERE IS NOTHING LIKE JESUS THE CORNERSTONE AMEN AND AMEN
Old 05-29-2008, 08:28 PM   #2132
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
How High Is Your Heaven

GLORY TO GOD NO Man Could Never Messaure THE POWER AND THE GLORY OF HIS PRECIOUS KINGDOM, NOR COULD WE EVER PRAISE HIM OF ALL THE WORTH HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED FOR, WE SERVE A GOD WHO DOETH NOT SLUMBER For Our Needs Whatever They May Be AS We Know Our Brothers Anjd Sisters In Christ And In Sufferment And Pugery As We Have Seen Theme Fall AND GLORY TO GOD PRAISE JESUS For Getting Back Up HIS MAJESTY Rather It Was OD,s Depresion Or The Fading Momeants Or Sucide Atempts WE SERVE HE THAT DOES NOT SLUMBER Dont Just There WHEN YOU KNOW ONE OF YOURS IS DEALING WITH PROBLEAMS PRAY AND PRAY LIKE WE HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE For Those We Know REMIND OF THE TESTIMONIE GLORY AND WHAT THAT COULD MEAN TODAY LETS BEGIN TO MAKE HELL MADE AND RATTLE OUT THOSE LIES AND VOICES AND DEMONS THAT ONCE HELD US CAPTIVE Any The Message He Told His Followers To Whatch HIM AS HE WENT TO THE GARDEN Of Agoney To PRAY And this was the most darkest hour ever And He Told theme to whatch for a while AND HE CAME UPON ON THEME AND FOUND THEME ALL A SLEEP AND TOLD THEME THEY COULD NOT WHATCH FOR ONE HOUR And After THE PAIN AND THE AGONEY JUST THERE GLORYYYYYYYYY I think The Father Had Confirmed To Him By That Time GLORYYYYYYY HE WAS THE ONLY ONE So Lets Not Error Like The Diciples DID At That Time LETS WHATCH AS WELL AS PRAY AND LOOK OVER Are Friends In Christ AND USE HIS EXAMPLE Loves Ya,lls Blessings And Love And Strengeth GLORY,
Old 06-02-2008, 06:28 AM   #2133
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

Good morning gang... Had some down time to reflect with family and friends and get my computer fixed... Thanks for your help Sis. Busy Summer coming up, but I will be here every morning I can.

June 2nd

"Obedience is another word for love and loyalty."

Our rebellious or willful streaks often lead to unhappy outcomes. In anger, Moses struck the rock to get water rather than just speak to it as God had commanded. He forfeited the privilege of entering the Promised Land with his people. Jonah disobeyed an order to go to Nineveh and was given 3 days to think about his choice... inside a big fish. What does it take for us to obey Him? Will we obey simply because we love Him?

This is love, that we walk according to His commandments.

2 John 1:6

Heaven

Old 06-02-2008, 10:09 PM   #2134
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus !!!

Davids Back Your Welcome Bub hope your departure was refreshing AND WORKING TOWARD THE LIVING TESTIMONIE PRAISE JESUS Everyday We Work TOWARD THAT TESTMONIE AND MADE OVERCOMERS BY THE GLORY OF HIS MAJESTY Indeed Bub The word Teaches Us THOSE WHO LOVE HIM SHALL INDEED OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS AMEN Matt 22,29 32 Speaking to The Sadducees Ye Do Err NOT KNOWING THE SCRPTURES NOR THE POWER OF GOD FOR IN THE RESURRECTION THEY NEITHER MARRY NOR ARE GIVENIN MARRIGE BUT ARE THE ANGELS OF GOD IN HEAVEN GLORY BUT AS TOUCHING THE RESCURRECTION OF THE DEAD GLORY HAVE YE NOT READ THAT WHAT WAS SPOKEN TO YOU BY GOD I,AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM AND THE GOD OF ISAAC AND THE GOD OF JACOB GOD IS NOT THE GOD DEAD BUT OF THE LIVING AND WHEN THEY HEARED THIS THEY WERE ASTONSHIED AT HIS DOCTRINE 34 And 40 THE GREAT COMMANDMENT BUT WHEN THE PAHRISEES HAD HEARED THAT HE HAD PUT THE SADUCEES TO SILENCE THEY WERE GATHERED TOGETHER THEN ONE OF THEME WHICH WAS A LAWYER ASKED HIM QUESTION TEMPTING HIM SAYING MASTER WHICH IS THE GREAT COMMANDMENT IN THE LAW ? JESUS SAID UNTO THEME, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY SOUL AND WITH ALL THY MIND THIS IS THE FIRST GREAT COMANDMENT AND THE SECOND IS LIKE UNTO UNTO IT THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIBHBOUR AS THYSELF ON THESE HE SAID TO THE PEOPLE ON THESE 2 COMMANDMENTS BROTHER HANG ALL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS Somebody Scream Jesus AND FILL IN MY BLANKS FOR GLORY HE HUNG ON THAT LAW ALL THE WAY TO DEATH WE Know GLORY HE HAD TO FUFILL WHAT THEY COULD NOT JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING LORD OF LORDS EVERY KNEE SHALL BOWL EVERY TOUNGE CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD GLORY !!!!! Blessings Everybody Glad To See You Back Brother !!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #2135
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Victory In Jesus Call To The King !!!

My Brothers And Sisters In Our Battles And Struggles AND THE LIES OF HELL THAT TRY TO PREVAIL THERE IS A NAME NO GREATER CATS REMIND OUR BATTLES TODAY OF HIS NAME, VICTORY IN THE NAME OF JESUS HE HAS THE KEYS TO LIFE AND DEATH AND THE KEYS TO HEAVEN AND THE KEYS TO HELL Dont Be afraid To Reach Out AND ASK FOR HIM AS MUCH AS YOU NEED TO Jesus There Is Just SOMETHING ABOUT THAT NAME THAT SET THAT CAPTIVES FREE, John 3,16 FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL BELIEVE HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE LIFE AFTER LASTING Blessings Cats,
Old 06-04-2008, 06:32 AM   #2136
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Great to be back Sis thanks for covering me!!!

June 4th

"Praise the Lord."

Praise is letting God know we recognize him for who he is, what he has done, and what he is doing. But more than informing God of his greatness, praise is rejoicing before him in his greatness and recognizing that not only is his grace without comparison, his majesty and might and holiness and faithfulness and righteousness and mercy and love and forgiveness and justice and... are without comparison. Praise is thankful celebration that he is God, and even more importantly, that he is our God.

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.

1 Chronicles 29:11

Heaven

Old 06-05-2008, 06:22 AM   #2137
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 5th

"Speak encouraging words to one another."

While Paul's exhortation here is excellent, it is the style of the exhortation we should especially notice. We live in an age where we are constantly pressured to emphasize the novel, new, or improved versions of things. But in our lives as Christians, we need to remind each other of what we are doing right and just simply say, "Hey, you're doing well, just keep doing what you're doing!"

Encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Heaven

Old 06-06-2008, 06:15 AM   #2138
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 6th

"Two cannot quarrel when one will not."

Every conflict between human beings, either between individuals, or between nations, has its origin in the fact that people come to believe that they own the truth. And because God is the Truth, every conflict is in fact a conflict about God. And the only way to peace is to acknowledge that God is our common father and master, that He has the same love for all of us, whether we are Muslim, Hindu or Christian, whether we are catholic or protestant, and we could even say whether we are holy or sinners... because His love does not depend on our personal behavior: on the contrary His unconditional love is what always open before us a path to conversion. However faithful or not our response to His love is, we are important to His eyes and this is the only source of our personal worth, of which, therefore, we must never doubt.

It is honorable for a man to stop striving, since any fool can start a quarrel.

Proverbs 20:3

He who has knowledge spares his words.

Proverbs 17:27

A man of understanding is of a calm spirit.

Proverbs 17:27

Heaven

Old 06-07-2008, 07:54 AM   #2139
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 7th

"Always with us!"

So many things about our lives are uncertain. This one thing, however, is sure: no matter where, when, or how long, God will be there and will be with us.

Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2 and 4

Heaven

Old 06-08-2008, 09:04 AM   #2140
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 8th

"The Lord is my strength!"

Those who, when full, enjoyed God in all, when emptied and poor, can enjoy all in God. Wow, what power we have in his abiding and empowering presence in the Holy Spirit.

The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.

Habakkuk 3:19

Heaven

Old 06-10-2008, 06:26 AM   #2141
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 10th

"Forgiving."

How can we not forgive a brother for whom Christ died, when we know what God paid to forgive us?

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Colossians 3:13

Heaven

Old 06-11-2008, 06:53 AM   #2142
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 11th

"Re-open your heart and mind."

There's nothing like opening your heart to Jesus, the living Word, to make the Bible, the written Word, come alive. It will change your life. His voice is so compelling that we want to hear it more than any other voice that speaks to our soul. As we start to discover the treasures of the Bible, we want to find out all we can about the blessings God has given us in His Son Jesus Christ. Even though some passages remain difficult to understand, because of our new motivation they become delightful challenges instead of obstacles.

How sweet are Your words to my taste!

Psalm 119:103

Heaven

Old 06-12-2008, 06:36 AM   #2143
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 12th

"Broken promises."

They litter the land of most countries. Trust is offered, then it is trampled on. A man or woman's word is only as good as the individual chooses to make it. Thank God that He is constant and true. His covenants are eternal. God never turns from His people, and they never need to fear that they will be forgotten. Let us work in our lives to copy God's commitment to covenant in the promises that we make.

Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.

Psalm 74:20

Heaven

Old 06-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #2144
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Great to be back Sis thanks for covering me!!!

June 4th

"Praise the Lord."

Praise is letting God know we recognize him for who he is, what he has done, and what he is doing. But more than informing God of his greatness, praise is rejoicing before him in his greatness and recognizing that not only is his grace without comparison, his majesty and might and holiness and faithfulness and righteousness and mercy and love and forgiveness and justice and... are without comparison. Praise is thankful celebration that he is God, and even more importantly, that he is our God.

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.

1 Chronicles 29:11

Heaven

Your Welcome Bub Anytime I FEEL AND WELCOME Brother David AN ESTABLISHED PRAISE Cease THE PRAISE NOT TO HIM ALONE BELONGS ALL THE GLORY Where Our Help SURLEY FLOWS FROM LETS HIS GLORY EXCEED UP ON HIGH SO HIGH WE CANT SEE LET HIM BE GLORY AND LETS HOLD ON TO THE KEEPER OF OUR SOUL EVEN MORE SO THOUGH THAN YESTERDAY Possibile WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSBILE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Blessings And Strengeth Kats
Old 06-13-2008, 06:48 AM   #2145
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 13th

"The purpose of prayer."

As I was busy moving my laptop, cell phone, and assorted books and papers from one room to another, my land line phone began to ring. I hurriedly set down my stuff and rushed to answer the call before the answering machine kicked in. “Hello?,” I said. No reply. I said hello again when I heard rustling, but still no response. So I hung up and went back to my stuff on the floor. When I picked up my cell phone I realized that I had accidentally speed-dialed my home phone number!

I laughed at myself, but then wondered: How often are my prayers more like calling myself than calling on God? You see the purpose of prayer is not to get what we want, but to become what God wants. When we call on God, He will help us... but in His perfect time and in His perfect way.

Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity.

Psalm 26:1

Heaven