++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-02-2005, 04:52 PM   #1
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
The most beautiful in the Bible

CORINTHIANS 1 -13

THOUGH I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

What do you think? Another beautiful Bible verses?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 07-02-2005, 11:06 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Pslams 23....THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERED I SHALL NOT WANT, he maketh me lie down in green pastures he leadeth beside still waters he restoreth my soul he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name sake yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death..i will fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff comfort me..
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-02-2005, 11:13 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
and john 14.25.31.

These things have i spoken unto you being yet present with you but the comforter which is the holyghost..will be sent in my name he shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever i had said unto you peace i leave with you my peace i give unto you let not your heart be troubled..neither let it be afraid
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-02-2005, 11:19 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
you have heared now i said unto you i go away and comw again to you if ye loved me ye would rejoyice because i said i go unto the father for my father is greater than i and now i have told you before it come to pass ye might believe hereafter i will not talk with you much for the prince of this world cometh and hath nothing in me but the world may know that i love the father as the father gave me commandment even so i do Arise let us go hence
Old 07-04-2005, 01:03 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
The Woes Upon The Pharisees

Yes Another Scriptue Of Beauty. but woe unto you scribes..and hypocrites for ye shutup the Kingdom Of Heaven against men for ye neither go in yourselves neither suffer ye theme that are entering to go in Woe Unto You Scribes And Parisees and hypocrites for ye devour widows houses and for a pretence MAKE LONG PRAYER, Therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation woe unto you scribes and pharisees and hypocrites for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte and when he is made ye make him two fold more of the child of hell than yourselves...woe unto you blind guides which say whosoever shall swear by the temple it is nothing but whosoever shall swear by gold of the temple he is a debtor , Matt.23.28
Old 07-14-2005, 11:50 AM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Eze..16.simply Beautiful

AGAIN The Word Of The Lord Came Unto Me Saying Son Of ManCause Jeru..To Know Her Abominations And Thus Saith GOD Unto JERU. Thy Birth Thy And Thy Nativtiy Is Of The Land Of Canaan..Thy Father Was An Amorite And Thy Father An Hittite And As For Thy Naivity in the day Thou Wast Born Thy Navel Was Not Cut Neither Thou Whashed In Water To Supple THOU WAS NOT SALTED AT ALL NOR SWADDLED AT ALL None Eye Pitied Thee To Do Any Of These Unto Thee To Have Compassion Upon Thee Verse 1.5
Old 07-14-2005, 11:53 AM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »

now when i passed thee and looked upon thee behold thy time of love and i spread my skirt over thee and covered thy nakedness yea i sware unto thee and entered into a coveant with thee saith the lord god thou becamest mine
Old 07-14-2005, 11:59 AM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
then washed i thee with water yea i throughly washed away thy blood from thee and i anoitned thee with oil. i clothed thee also with broidered work and shod thee with badgers skin and i gired thee about with fine linen and i coverd thee with silk i decked thee also with ornaments and i put braclets upon thy hands and a chain on thy neck and i put a jewel on thy forehead and earings in thine ears and a beautiful crown upon thine head thus wast decked with gold and silver and thy raiment was of fine linen and silk and broidered work ..
Old 07-14-2005, 12:02 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
thou did eat fine flour and honey and oil and thou wast exceeding beautiful and thou didst prosper into the kingdom and thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty for it was perfect through my comeliness which i put upon thee saith the lord god..
Old 07-18-2005, 04:34 AM   #10
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) CORINTHIANS 1 -13

THOUGH I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

What do you think? Another beautiful Bible verses?
Thanks for posting this one man.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 07-18-2005, 04:01 PM   #11
creedsister
USER INFO »
beautiful indeed .. ooochie
Old 07-29-2005, 09:44 AM   #12
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Thanks for posting this one man.

This is definitely the most beautiful in Bible -- I have it always in my mind...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 07-29-2005, 02:05 PM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
st matt.23 37. thou shalt Love The Lord Thy God With All Your Heart And With All Thy Mind And Soul.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:07 PM   #14
creedsister
USER INFO »
Another Beauty

sienna pslams.55.16.. AS FOR ME LORD GOD WILL CALL AND THE LORD SHALL SAVE ME EVENING MORNING AND AT NOON WILL I PRAY AND CRY OUT LOUD AND HE SHALL HEAR I UPON THE MY VOICE
Old 08-04-2005, 11:08 PM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa well it one of been a nice color now would,nt it haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa