++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-10-2004, 01:53 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Not about love

A voice is crying and Screaming deep from within my soul saying dont let me Go i know that it just dont seem right that you hold on to me so tight what is this light that you see in me that i myself cant see is it me or a refliction of who i could be i really dont know because your all that matters to me like a secret thats all mine and when your around i know i wont hit the ground because you just wont back down or let me down if i told you i loved you it would not mean it because its overated word thats left me scared and bruised and used so the word i would say has yet to have name i get so tired that i cant no longer take hiding my feelings inside that i breakdown and cry i feel im running out of time but you come you come a long and say i dont care because i know your really strong and you ease my worries and fears and try to stop all my tears but sometimes i wonder who trys to stop yours and sometimes wonder if you really know i really really know i love you or is it just your job to stay with all thats not seen noir heared i only pray in secret we will make it someday mixed in a days of reality and dreams cant no longer focus it seems but at times it becomes clear like a breath taking breeze that leaves me to gasp for air after i take in a deep sigh then my heart i know my heart does not lie somehow i know you shall be with me when i die!!! this voice brings to my kness so i will say we have no controll what will be will be and i dont see any reason this cant be because if it was not than would we really care anyway i leave here now with no more to say Except this was not about love my but something more in a world that has yet not discoverd its meaning i think what were looking for and cant see past is called the real thing, but its not about love!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-10-2004, 07:04 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Sweet, creedsister...I really dig this line...

i really dont know because your all that matters to me like a secret thats all mine
Old 04-10-2004, 08:54 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks Dogstar
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-10-2004, 09:04 PM   #4
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Just awesome again Ta!! Makes me wonder: What IS this world all about???

My fav line:

...what is this light that you see in me that i myself cant see is it me or a refliction of who i could be

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 04-10-2004, 09:48 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
I take you liked it Then......You Rule stef