++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-04-2004, 09:17 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Air

Air Is Invisble We Need It To Breathe, Is The Very Air We Breathe Taken For Granted, The Skys That We All Look Upon Is Taken For Granted The Trees Sing A Weaping Melody As We Walk Passed A Dying Littlie Flower Beging For Us for one drop of water So Once More The Rains Will Come And Shower And Give Life To Its Own Air Is Invisble But We Need It To Breathe Is The Very Air We Breathe Taken For Granted We Look Over The Things That Takes Care Of Us The Things We Cant Live Without Is Always Taken For Granted The Trees Sing A Weaping Melody As We Destroy For Own Needs And Self Indulgence I Cant Really Do Anything About It I Can Only Hear The Trees Singing A Sad Sad Melody Air Is Invisble We Need It To Breathe Is The Very Air We Breathe Taken For Granted When The Air And The Trees Knows My Song And Praises God When Man Will Walk Away Are They Be To Proud Enter Anything It Seems To Take For Granted The Very Air They Breathe So Please Please Dont Tell Me How To Go Heaven Im Sure You Will Get There So I Will Rest Easy Today And Praise God Im Not At All Like You Even Tho I Know At Times Im Just Like You Im Willing To Admit It That Because Unlike You Im In Touch With Life I Pray You Find It The Skys That We Look Upon Are Taken For Granted How You Would Miss The Very Air That You Breathe If It Was Gone My Air And My Breath Is My Life I Pray You Find It The Air In Which I Breathe
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-05-2004, 05:10 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
interesting observations, CS...a lot of people take some of the simplest things for granted..and they are the most important...
Old 12-06-2004, 07:38 PM   #3
HR2004
USER INFO »
that was awesome, it was great,and it was wow!