++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-19-2004, 06:27 AM   #61
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread

November 19th

"We are created with a desire to know God's truth and an insight into how to live that truth."

I get to choose which sources of information I feed my mind. But this privilege and freedom is also a responsibility. God longs to bless me, but that blessing remains dormant until my heart delights in knowing and doing his will.

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.

Psalm 1:1-2

Heaven

Old 11-19-2004, 11:10 AM   #62
creedsister
USER INFO »
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo REJOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-20-2004, 07:29 AM   #63
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 20th

"Our hope is built on a trust relationship with God."

We have faith in God to do what he has promised, and we can be absolutely sure that he will. So our hopes are not idle hopes, but built on the solid foundation of his trustworthiness.

What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see. "

Hebrews 11:1

Heaven

Old 11-20-2004, 12:00 PM   #64
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
never will loose faith...it's the hope upon which all else is born...thanks, Heaven...have a good weekend.
Old 11-20-2004, 12:36 PM   #65
creedsister
USER INFO »
amen

Trust Is Like The Most The Awsome Thing, I Can Back It So Help Me God He That Dwells In The Secret Place Of The Most High Shall Abide Under The Shadow Of The ALMIGHTY GOD I Will SAYYYYYYYY Of The Lord HE Is My Refuge Amen And My Fortress Amen MY GOD IN HIM WILL TRUST, AMEN, Pslam 91.1.2 I,ve Never Seen Those Who Love God Ever Forsaken Or Forgotten It Has Never Been Everrrrrrrrrrrrrr Been Written And I Say Amen And ROCKETH ON
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-21-2004, 11:16 AM   #66
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 21st

"Paul."

The apostle Paul was amazing. He is writing one of the most probleíatic churches and yet finds reasons to give thanks for them. First, he is thankful for them because Jesus died æor them. When God extends his grace to others, how can we not do the same? Second, he recognizes the areas of their abuse are also a reason to çive thanks - they may have distorted it, but when reined in to honor God, these gifts could bless their church. Even though he èas tough words to follow, Paul's example reminds us that a chilä of God is something to be cheréshed, even if they have problems.

I always thank God for you because of his frace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way *in all your speaking and in all your knowledge.

1 Corinthians 1:4-5

Heaven

Old 11-21-2004, 02:24 PM   #67
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 11-21-2004, 02:31 PM   #68
creedsister
USER INFO »
Gal.4.1
Old 11-22-2004, 06:32 AM   #69
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 22nd

Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You, you may say I am a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one.
~John Lennon

Peace - that illusive state of grace that incorporates all of life's well-being. Because of Jesus, we have true shalom - wellness in body, soul, and spirit. His relationships with others, his victory over sin, death and the grave insures that we can have peace, too! So as we receive the Spirit of Christ into our hearts, we can live with our brothers and sisters, no matter how flawed, in a state of peace. Besides, as Paul changes metaphors on us, we are the Body of Christ and of course a body does not want to be at war with itself. So live in peace with others, and do so with thanksgiving.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

Colossians 3:15

Heaven

Old 11-22-2004, 01:11 PM   #70
creedsister
USER INFO »
Lennon A Smart Guy God Bless Him, We Will Carry The Dream, Rocketh On If Ye, Be Risen Wit Christ Ya,lls, Seek Those Things Which Are Above, Where He Sits On The Throne, One The Right Hand Of God, Not Down Here WHERE EVERYTHING DECAYS, God Bless
Old 11-23-2004, 06:27 AM   #71
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 23rd

"God's blessings deserve our thanks."

For God's Son, Jesus.

Thank God for his Son—a gift too wonderful for words!

2 Corinthians 9:15

Heaven

Old 11-23-2004, 12:03 PM   #72
creedsister
USER INFO »
PRAISE THE JESUS
Old 11-23-2004, 12:04 PM   #73
creedsister
USER INFO »
He Cool
Old 11-24-2004, 06:24 AM   #74
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 24th

"Jesus 9.0 version?"

Some things you don't change, swap, or update. In an age when computer processors make major leaps every few months and software companies release new upgrades every year, we get programmed into looking for the new and improved version of everything. The simple but profound truth is that Jesus is Lord. No update needed. No rival worthy. No change necessary. In fact, if we stray from this as the basis of our life, we put all we hold dear at risk. But if we continue, if we grow, if we root ourselves in this truth and make it the undergirding reality of our lives, then our future is secure and our victory assured!

Just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Colossians 2:6-7

Heaven

Old 11-24-2004, 07:45 AM   #75
creedsister
USER INFO »
PRAISE DA LARD HE AS NO MATCH Many Have Tried They All Have Failed, Your post puts me in mind Of Our Virus Detacters, that lets us know before time, to protect are pc, Staying In Prayer We Know When Troubles Going To Start He Warns Us To Start Praying For Others Or To Go In Battle , which why hes so awsome Im Always Prepared ROCK ON, And Yes PRAISE DA LARD,