++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-07-2004, 06:09 PM   #1
Rulesdontapply
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Always with You

Don’t speak to me again
Don’t let me hear another word
You spoke and I heard and I want this to end
You have said that you cared so just let me be
I know that your scared but leave it to me
Because only I know where I should go
And only I’m to blame if I fall
I can only blame me when my backs to the wall
So I’d rather care and lose than never care at all
I’d rather bleed for her than bleed just for me
And if that’s so wrong then don’t let me see
Let me be wrong and let me be blind
Let me think there is something I’ll find
And if there’s not than let me get lost in this
Let me fade further with every kiss
But I can tell you there is no need to fear
I will always be here
No matter what I chose I’m right here with you
I’m always with you
Old 07-07-2004, 11:36 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanx killer
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-08-2004, 05:42 PM   #3
HR2004
USER INFO »
sounds like you care alot about someone thats really sweet loved the poem good job!
Old 07-09-2004, 12:39 AM   #4
Rulesdontapply
USER INFO »
Yea i really do, and it makes it worse that she cares so much. bcuz i know she only wants to protect me but it's not her place to hurt for me or try and make me feel things her way. but i love her and ill just have to let her now that im not changing and i think she'll be ok after awhile...
Old 07-10-2004, 12:00 AM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
My<< This Romeo Is Bleeding But You Cant See His Blood Its Nothing But Some Feelings That This Old Dog kicked up Its Been Raining Since You Left Me Now Im Drowning In The Flood But Ya See Ive Always Been A Fighter But Without You I Give Up Now I Cant Sing A Love Song Like The Way Its Meant To Be Well I Guess Im Not That Good Anymore But Baby Thats Just Me AND I Will Love You _ALWAYS I,ll Be There Till The Stars Dont Shine Till The Heaveans Burst AND THE WORDS DONT Rhyme And I Know When I Die You,ll Be On My Mine And I,ll Love You _Always !!!!!!!!!! If You Told Me to Cry For You I Would If You Told Me To DIE For You I Would Take A Look At My Face Theres No Price I Wont Pay To Say These Words TO You WELL THERE AINT NO LUCK In These Loaded DICE But Baby If You Give Me Just One More Try We Can Pack Up Our Old Dreams And Our Old Lifes And Find A Place Where The Sun Still Shines Whooooo St john 14>25.28 !!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-10-2004, 01:01 AM   #6
Rulesdontapply
USER INFO »
Amazing creedsis.
Old 07-10-2004, 01:15 AM   #7
fly1853
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) My<< This Romeo Is Bleeding But You Cant See His Blood Its Nothing But Some Feelings That This Old Dog kicked up Its Been Raining Since You Left Me Now Im Drowning In The Flood But Ya See Ive Always Been A Fighter But Without You I Give Up Now I Cant Sing A Love Song Like The Way Its Meant To Be Well I Guess Im Not That Good Anymore But Baby Thats Just Me AND I Will Love You _ALWAYS I,ll Be There Till The Stars Dont Shine Till The Heaveans Burst AND THE WORDS DONT Rhyme And I Know When I Die You,ll Be On My Mine And I,ll Love You _Always !!!!!!!!!! If You Told Me to Cry For You I Would If You Told Me To DIE For You I Would Take A Look At My Face Theres No Price I Wont Pay To Say These Words TO You WELL THERE AINT NO LUCK In These Loaded DICE But Baby If You Give Me Just One More Try We Can Pack Up Our Old Dreams And Our Old Lifes And Find A Place Where The Sun Still Shines Whooooo St john 14>25.28 !!!!!!

That's Bon Jovi, isn't it?
Old 07-10-2004, 03:04 AM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes