++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-24-2004, 11:55 AM   #241
HeadachyMatt
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Uhmm... Matt? This was towards American Bad A$... not towards you! Sorry if you pretended it that way. Or you 2 must be one and the same guy???

(Is it "toward" or "towards" ???)

oh sorry, i thought it was torward me, forgive me, i get confused sometimes
Old 02-24-2004, 11:57 AM   #242
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) WeatheredWoman, I love the jump roping sheep.

Me too!

Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) I going to start a new thread today in the Chat-O-Rama. I'm going to ask for people to let us know what their town, city, state, or country is like. Nothing has to be personal, just a general description is OK. I would like to learn about other areas in my own country, the U.S.A. and other countries that I have never had the pleasure to visit.

I really love the idea whitebird!

Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Thanks again WeatheredWoman for all the information on the Netherlands. I was really interested in the different laws, and the feelings of the people there.

You're so welcome whitebird... I would love to hear from you how you think about my country after gettin' this bit of info! But that will be on the other thread

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 02-24-2004, 11:58 AM   #243
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Oh boy! I'm soooo glad that I've learned to think myself!!! And not to follow just verses... like sheep! LOL!

Come away from behind your bible-book A$... and give me some scientific FACTS!!! And yes, gay people are born that way! It has to do with the amount of your male and female genes (sp?). Haven't you learned that already in school???

In a way I feel so sorry for you... really! You are so narrow-minded, kid!
It makes your world so much smaller. I don't envy you for that! But then I comfort myself with the knowledge (not some verse! LMAO!!) that you're quit young! You still need some serious growing up. You may experience a lot in the years that lies ahead of you... it may as well change your believes!

Right now, I would love to make a big jump in time... let's say 20 years from now... and then talk about these things again with you! I know for sure that you are the one who would be surprised about yourself.

Peace my son!
thats right i just not feel like debating no more with Mr i want proof!!! and im not going to keep replying the same thing everytime i come to this thread] B/c this kids not Listening!!!So i pray for him!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-24-2004, 12:01 PM   #244
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) thats right i just not feel like debating no more with Mr i want proof!!!

Good decision sis!

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) ...and im not going to keep replying the same thing everytime i come to this thread] B/c this kids not Listening!!!So i pray for him!

He'll have to learn from life...

!!!

Love ya sis!!

Souls...
Go...
Sow...
Grow...

Old 02-24-2004, 12:21 PM   #245
creedsister
USER INFO »
To AABA!!! you got all the proof you need About Gays in the bible!!} But There Is not a scripture That you will find ITs ok to be gay saith the lord And you Little know that!!!} But what i do think your seeking my brother is Wisdome But going about it the wrong Way} Ok!! But wisdome must grow And I do like your hunger For being so young} And i will leave you with this!!LOVE EACH OTHER THE WAY I HAVE LOVED YOU!!} Gays too!!! then god will let you know the rest!!! ROCK ON!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-24-2004, 12:50 PM   #246
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
screw y'all. i am wasting my time here.

why do y'all say things like that? i am narrow minded, and follow verses like sheep? that is just crappy. y'all only say that cause that is all that is left for you to say, why? because y'al lare wrong!!

no one is born gay. it results froma choice. no one is born with it because it is not natural.

if you people can't understand that, the god help you.

i am wasting my time here. y'all don't say anything but insults, which is just propaganda, while i present proof. yess, it is proof, this is the religious forum.

i am not coming back to this thread, you people spout nothing but nonsense, and false ideas.
Old 02-24-2004, 12:57 PM   #247
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
A$... You haven't proof anything to me!!! Where are the facts??? Alas... I've got one last thing to say to you: GROW UP!!!

Souls...
Go...
Sow...
Grow...

Old 02-24-2004, 01:00 PM   #248
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hold the phone now take a chill pill bro!!!only God Knows whos right or wrong And Im only Lead by the spirt Of God But Yes Theres A differnce between Opion In Truth!! Seek And You Shall Find!!!] calm Down!!!} Jesus Loves us All!!!} And there here there is Great People my bro!! And if you would calm down a bit You would know that!! GOD BLESS YA
Old 02-24-2004, 01:04 PM   #249
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Oh boy! I'm soooo glad that I've learned to think myself!!! And not to follow just verses... like sheep! LOL!

Come away from behind your bible-book A$... and give me some scientific FACTS!!! And yes, gay people are born that way! It has to do with the amount of your male and female genes (sp?). Haven't you learned that already in school???

In a way I feel so sorry for you... really! You are so narrow-minded, kid!
It makes your world so much smaller. I don't envy you for that! But then I comfort myself with the knowledge (not some verse! LMAO!!) that you're quit young! You still need some serious growing up. You may experience a lot in the years that lies ahead of you... it may as well change your believes!

Right now, I would love to make a big jump in time... let's say 20 years from now... and then talk about these things again with you! I know for sure that you are the one who would be surprised about yourself.

Peace my son!

Whoa whoa, back it up. People are born homosexual?? I must have missed that memo. Learn about it in school?????? I'm not sure where you pulled that from, yes it is a popular theory but it is no where near a fact.(although, I do agree with you) It's even less of a fact than evolution. But then again, what do I know, I'm a part of that young naive generation that you referred to. I have yet to grow up and become pretentious
Old 02-24-2004, 01:42 PM   #250
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) A$... You haven't proof anything to me!!! Where are the facts??? Alas... I've got one last thing to say to you: GROW UP!!!
When they were born (gays/lesbian)....were they gay to begin with ??

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 02-24-2004, 01:45 PM   #251
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
and if it (just ) comes natural...

and if they WERE gay when they was born....

then how can come natural...???

btw...i`m not trying to start anything with anyone..

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 02-24-2004, 02:13 PM   #252
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
I know of a few gay guys in my surroundings that it was already obvious when they were just a child... they were called "different" from other (boyish) boys. They didn't choose to be gay! At let's say the age of 6? Who would??? That just doesn't make sense!

Souls...
Go...
Sow...
Grow...

Old 02-24-2004, 02:13 PM   #253
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by GeeK_2004) and if it (just ) comes natural...

and if they WERE gay when they was born....

then how can come natural...???

btw...i`m not trying to start anything with anyone..
geesh dont worry about it~~ Some people i can agree it is born in theme And Others!! it sometimes Come From a bunch Of other Stuff that should not have happen!!But Never the less!!! JESUS DIED FOR US ALL!! we all have hope NOW SO ROCK ON GEEK!!!
Old 02-24-2004, 02:16 PM   #254
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) it sometimes Come From a bunch Of other Stuff that should not have happen!!

You're right about that too... that was a part I forgot. You're talking 'bout sexual abuse right?

Rock on Ta!!!

Souls...
Go...
Sow...
Grow...

Old 02-24-2004, 02:19 PM   #255
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) I know of a few gay guys in my surroundings that it was already obvious when they were just a child... they were called "different" from other (boyish) boys. They didn't choose to be gay! At let's say the age of 6? Who would??? That just doesn't make sense!
hey i know it it happens!! Jesus loves us all my friend and love him and he will love you back even more~~~ And that about says it dont you think!!And every Everybody was born for his purpose for his reasons No matter what they Are when we seek The Lord No matter who R what we our We find Out!!