++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-01-2005, 11:22 PM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Movies with a hidden God-message

Creedsister thought of this one-

This will be a cool thread cos we can post movies that we have seen that seem to have a hidden message in them where God is concerned and we can all check em out. How cool. Please! Somebody start
!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-02-2005, 09:16 AM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Cool

ROCKY 5 Go For It Great Message In there *** It May Move Ya In different ways but i loved it,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-02-2005, 11:58 AM   #3
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
I'd have to say the obvious one...the MATRIX....that flick is so full of information it tends to make one's head spin, if you look past the apparent si-fi theme...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 05-02-2005, 12:35 PM   #4
dario
USER INFO »
Life as a House with Hayden Christianson and Kevin Kline
Legends of the Fall
Spiderman
X-Men
Star Wars........to list a few
Old 05-02-2005, 09:39 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Spider Man Legends Of The Fall ..Those Are Good Purple Rain~ Edward Scissors Hands
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-08-2005, 11:31 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Well Kingdom Of Heaven Was Number 1 At Box Today I heard it was ok
Old 05-10-2005, 08:09 AM   #7
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I heard that this movie called Pay it Forward had a real obvious godly message. Anyone seen it?

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-10-2005, 11:13 AM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
yes i have about 2 years ago it really moved me its a tear jerker i will tell ya well i just recently saw one of those killer movie where 2 kids in love go on a killing spree ...called STARKWEATHER it really touched me its based up on a true story about this Guy named charlie i kinda felt sorry and bled for the charecter portrayed he really could not help that he was killer the entire movie its self brought back these scriptures Matt. Ch 7.1.5 JUDGE NOT THAT YE BE NOT JUDGED FOR WITH WHAT JUDGEMENT YE SHALL BE JUDGED AND WITH WHAT MEASSURE YE METE IT SHALL BE MEASURED TO YOU AGAIN..OR HOW WILT THOU SAY TO THY BROTHER LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE OUT OF THINE EYE AND BEHOLD A BEAM IS IN THINE OWN EYE THOU HYPOCRITE FIRST CAST OUT THE BEAM FROM THINE OWN EYE AND THEN YE SHALL SEE MORE CLEARLY TO CAST OUT THE MOTE OF THY BROTHERS EYE... check it out
Old 05-10-2005, 11:25 AM   #9
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Passion of the Christ...

LOL
Old 05-12-2005, 12:14 AM   #10
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Passion of the Christ...

LOL
Yeh, a vague hint of it, LOL!!!!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-12-2005, 12:16 AM   #11
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) yes i have about 2 years ago it really moved me its a tear jerker i will tell ya well i just recently saw one of those killer movie where 2 kids in love go on a killing spree ...called STARKWEATHER it really touched me its based up on a true story about this Guy named charlie i kinda felt sorry and bled for the charecter portrayed he really could not help that he was killer the entire movie its self brought back these scriptures Matt. Ch 7.1.5 JUDGE NOT THAT YE BE NOT JUDGED FOR WITH WHAT JUDGEMENT YE SHALL BE JUDGED AND WITH WHAT MEASSURE YE METE IT SHALL BE MEASURED TO YOU AGAIN..OR HOW WILT THOU SAY TO THY BROTHER LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE OUT OF THINE EYE AND BEHOLD A BEAM IS IN THINE OWN EYE THOU HYPOCRITE FIRST CAST OUT THE BEAM FROM THINE OWN EYE AND THEN YE SHALL SEE MORE CLEARLY TO CAST OUT THE MOTE OF THY BROTHERS EYE... check it out

Cool thanks sis.

Man u know what U would be so good at? Ministering to women in prison! U should look into it sometime!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-15-2005, 04:22 AM   #12
Jester
Banned
USER INFO »
I would have to disagree about the MATRIX that whole movie (trilogy) is lifted from the Gnostic Gospel its an interesting read.. but you'll see that they barely even bothered changing the names for the Matrix. my
Old 05-17-2005, 11:37 PM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Cool thanks sis.

Man u know what U would be so good at? Ministering to women in prison! U should look into it sometime!
thank you
Old 05-17-2005, 11:54 PM   #14
creedsister
USER INFO »
More Movies

One i,ve whatched about a dozen times And it Recently Hit Me GOONIES You Got These Kids After A hidden Treasure that was a myth of the legend of the pirate one eyed willie ...you must pay very close attention to the movies parts to find its message through the move the Goonies Ran Acrossed Skeltons Of Dead Bodys Who Had Not Made As Far As The Goonies Did...At One Point They Got Scared And Wanted To Go Back << Which More In Likley Would have been a smart thing to do ..Through The Eyes Of Adult Yes Or Was It ...THE GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE ..And Of Course They Made It Where No Other Pirates Have Been Before Which Brought To Mind.. MATT. Ch.6 The Strait And Wide Gate You will find that message in their somewhere ...ENTER YE IN THE STAIT GATE FOR WIDE IS THE GATE AND BROAD IS THE WAY THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION AND MANY PIRATES I Guess And Many There Will Be Go in Threat BECAUSE STRAIT IS THE GATE AND NARROW IS THE WAY WHICH LEADETH TO LIFE..AND FEW THERE FIND IT
Old 05-20-2005, 10:42 PM   #15
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
I don't mean to be rude, but can you PLEASE use some periods and stop shouting? I really can't understand what you are saying...