++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-26-2007, 09:16 AM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Advice, Help, Admonishment, Encouragement...I dunno!

This is what I posted in Random thoughts, but then took it out and pasted it here for comments. Come one come all...or one, its okay...

Quote: This place that I am volunteering at is training me up to oversee the kitchen because the guy that they have all week has nobody to fill in when he is sick or whatever...

But the problem is okay, that I am not a chef! I have worked as a barista and prepared food but soooo???

They seriously think I am the right person!

You know what, I think that perhaps I should post this in a different thread cos it is more than a random thought now isnt it...It is a thought that requires feedback and comments so hmmm...perhaps I will paste it in another th

OKAY you get the point...
So arrrgh! Help!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-26-2007, 04:13 PM   #2
RMadd
USER INFO »
Re: Advice, Help, Admonishment, Encouragement...I dunno!

If you think you're up to the challenge, I say go for it. If not, let them know you're not comfortable with doing it, and hopefully they'll understand.

Old 09-26-2007, 07:48 PM   #3
bilal
USER INFO »

^ yeh..... thats true.... remember that it is a responsibility... and sometimes, i guess, it is the responsibility factor that makes one uncomfortable rather then the work itself.... usually thats the case with me .....it seems here that you don't really have much choice in this matter.... maybe you should give it a try... and see how it goes...

good luck!
Old 09-26-2007, 09:40 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) This is what I posted in Random thoughts, but then took it out and pasted it here for comments. Come one come all...or one, its okay...

OKAY you get the point...
So arrrgh! Help!
it dont matter where you post it babe, well lets see if i can give better advice which is one of my challanges haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ne challanges can be all together frighting when you dont know if your ready k but what ever your getting preapared for, rest asure that all is being prepared for ya even if you dont feel up for that challange , and my donna lee baby , here is a scripture for ya, 1 cor,1, 24, 25, and that comes from many different and deep prespectives, oh those scriptures look so da precious on da donna lees thread
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 09-28-2007, 01:38 PM   #5
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Today I was basically in charge of cooking the whole lunch and delegating others to do certain tasks, eg-salad preparation etc...we got the whole job done together alright which was good. I asked a few questions here and there but that was expected anyway.

ATM the other people there are really helpful and work well as a team. They didn't like the idea of me being the person in charge, but I gave them heaps of ownership and responsibility to what we were doing and they reacted heaps better so it wasnt too bad hay,

I dont mind because it is for something that is really close to my heart, and its kinda an honor that they have recognised I have a brain in my head hay. My last job, they were really discouraging and critical. So different man.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-30-2007, 12:12 PM   #6
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its a speciale brain babe really really speciale and much balance is required to that head of yours but sissy da happy you found yourself long enough to TAKETH THOSE BRAIN STEAMS THAT WALKS THE LINE and used theme for what they are for leadership and responsabiltiy because people that you are use to working with thats knows ya and how you work sees that growing place in you and more in likley have now come to the conclousion Of This GOD ALMIGHTY TAKE THE WHEEL Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so im glad it went ok, i,ve got new challanges to my donna lee baby, OH GLORY I,d Like To Take A Momeant TO UPLIFT HIS MAJESTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and praise him for all his glory that are challanges STILL TODAY HAAAAAAAA TODAY COMETH FROM NO OTHER PLACE EXCEPT FROM HIM ALONE BECAUSE TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY IN ALL THINGS, THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS GREAT AND SMALL,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 10-03-2007, 01:07 PM   #7
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Good for you, sincirr! You seem to have a handle on how to deal with people. That's probably the biggest/worst part of the job. The rest will come. Good luck with it!
Old 10-03-2007, 02:20 PM   #8
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Thanks Kerrie

I have to say that this position has been extremely healing, because the last place that i worked at purposely kept me down, and withheald knowledge and stuff because they thought I was too mentally unstable, threatening because of my loud personality, and felt that I wrecked the atmosphere and reputation of the place and didnt want me to have too much control it seemed...

Makes me cry actually, that the kitchen believe in me that much.

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 10-03-2007 at 03:02 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:33 PM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Man, it's tough for people who actually have/voice opinions, isn't it? Some days, I just wish I could win the lottery so I wouldn't have to deal with so many people who can't think outside the box.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:04 AM   #10
Sincirr
USER INFO »

I hear ya
**ponders what kerrie just said...then ponders winning the lottery**

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 10-04-2007, 01:37 PM   #11
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Hahaha...I have to remember to buy the ticket.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:49 PM   #12
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Way to go Donna Cooking doesn't take rocketscience Just someone who is up and willing for a challange

Way to kick some ass!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 10-04-2007, 08:46 PM   #13
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Thanks Kerrie

I have to say that this position has been extremely healing, because the last place that i worked at purposely kept me down, and withheald knowledge and stuff because they thought I was too mentally unstable, threatening because of my loud personality, and felt that I wrecked the atmosphere and reputation of the place and didnt want me to have too much control it seemed...

Makes me cry actually, that the kitchen believe in me that much.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wrecked THE ATMOSPHERE, im sorry my donna lee baby haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 10-04-2007, 08:55 PM   #14
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Man, it's tough for people who actually have/voice opinions, isn't it? Some days, I just wish I could win the lottery so I wouldn't have to deal with so many people who can't think outside the box.
i know it Dog Oh I know It But As Far As Winning The Lotery When Can Wish In One Hand And S((It In The Other And See Which One Gets Fuller on days like that i just whitsle in the air and say its a pretty day outside, Dont Ponder Donna Lee, Loves Ya REST or something i,d love to but i also can again wish in one hand and S()*)it in the other and see which one gets fuller
Old 10-08-2007, 09:43 PM   #15
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

LOL, true dat, sis, true dat.