++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-18-2005, 10:33 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Why Are You So Beautiful

Why Are You So Beautiful Why Do Take My Pain And Leave Me In Tears Of Painful Joy The Question I Ask Why Are You So Beautiful When Nobdy Else Is There You KInow The Rides Before The Falls You Know Will You Know There Will Soon Come A Day And Will Never Love This Way Again I Cant Forget And I Will Not Forget As I Move On Why Are You So Beautiful To Me The Nights You Hold Me Untill The Morning The Ride With You Was Worth All My Life And I Sing It Loudly Acrossed The Oceans And The Skys So High Why Are You So Beautiful Why Do You Steal My Pain That Loves To Embrace Me You Have You Have Taken Me Over And Flew Acrossed Yesterday Why Are You So Beautiful To Me Why Do You Take My Pain For You I always Will Thats All I Want To Do Forever To Comfort You There Is So Much Beauty And Humantilty And So Much Warmth A Blankent Bigger Than The Oceans And Higher Than The Skys That Wraps Around Me And Protects My Every Thought Why Are You So Beautiful To Me I Can Only Only Only Share With You The Beauty Unseen Your Face I hold In My Hands To Wonder At All The Beauty In Your Eyes All The Understanding You Know Me So Well Better Than I Know I Myself Your So Beautiful To Me I Wanna Be More Than The Shoulder You Lay Your Head Up On I want You To Feel So Much Joy untill Your Drunk And Laugh About It All And Subside All The Fear And All The Worry From It All Who Looks Beyond All Those Things And Cant See Past The Truth And The Greastest Thing To Seek And Understand Is How Deep Is Your Love Your So Beautiful To Me Oh The Beauty Oh The Beauty Of The Most High Why Do You Steal My Pain I Love You So Much And Freely Because The Touch Of Me That Subsides In You Why Are You So Beautiful To Me Oh The Beauty The Beauty In Me Is The Beauty In You Oh The Beauty That Falls Down You Can Really Take With You When You Go The Deepness Of The Real Thing Is The Beauty Of Your Love i love you so much but do i know really untill i hold your body and feel you breath next to me How much i love you do you know the deepness of this love me you know this love why are you so beautiful the only love in me goes without question your so beautiful to me you take my pain away so far away so far away closer to your embrace that i will cherish with my all breaths we know not of a dying breath it always come back the beauty in me is the beauty in you why are you so beautiful to me
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-18-2005, 04:08 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
WoW...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 04-18-2005, 09:59 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank ya
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-19-2005, 12:53 PM   #4
HR2004
USER INFO »
liked it!
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 04-19-2005, 04:54 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks your 2 cool