++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #31
George Brasil
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to George Brasil Send a message via MSN to George Brasil
Re: Creed News From Brian

I like to see he's talking about South America too as Mark also did on his latest UG interview. I tend to agree with the point that 99% of stuff they plan/say will happen does not happen definitely.

CREED - Full Circle(In Stores 10/27)

Old 11-07-2010, 08:55 PM   #32
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) I agree that we can agree to disagree without the need for cursing or name calling.
Thank You Teri....... good to see ya ROCK ON
Old 11-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #33
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Isint trolling and flaming kinda against the rules? I know were pretty relaxed here on creedfeed, but I think we do have some sort of rule book.
I suppose. But flaming trolls is a hard thing not to do. Creed hate inside a creed forum is unacceptable to me.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:28 PM   #34
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I suppose. But flaming trolls is a hard thing not to do. Creed hate inside a creed forum is unacceptable to me.
yep some of those you did read of course the fine print when you clicked on the I AGREE TAB, or not of course the main rules dont dis or insult any of the members of creed, and no OBESCENE Language of course thats why we have theses or you can always ust the Qubert Thingy &&^*&GGF(_(I( gets confussing there is always this method RULES BEFORE POSTING, go out Let Off Same Pressure And Cry Forgive Me Lord And Come In Set Back Down And Chat About All Topics With Your Friends, Now Forgive A Lot Of Us Have THE FORCE, but know that i never yell at any of ya,s here, even if sounds like it most of,em down the street make the supplications with our anger to the father who sustains us before we start yelling at any of our friends our loved ones, or my fave pedastrains ............ may the force be with us.....