++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-22-2004, 02:59 PM   #16
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sorry
Thats my way of sayin I missed ya
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-22-2004, 03:04 PM   #17
Lechium
USER INFO »
Hey, there's no need for polite lies really.
You dont like me, you wish I was gone from these boards, and so on along these lines.
bleh
lol
Old 01-22-2004, 03:06 PM   #18
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
No really

I'm over all that crap from earlier now! I have no hard feelings
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-22-2004, 03:07 PM   #19
Lechium
USER INFO »
Well i can make sure you'll re-develop these hard feelings in a nic of time......
Old 01-22-2004, 03:20 PM   #20
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Eh
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-22-2004, 08:33 PM   #21
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) All I said was that photos are so easy to forge, and you all turned out to be a bunch of sensetive hampsters.

P.S. do I call you a liar? I dont know you, so for all I know you can be a liar, right?

P.P.S. cross is a sign from so many religions and occults... it can be sign for these people, not for you! lol
why dont you go find a nine inch nails site to taunt im sure they would love to have you
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-22-2004, 08:39 PM   #22
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Lechium, how quicky U 4get...U know me! I'm the Noah's ark chick.

The cross wasnt upside down, nor did it have a little loop at the top; So-naah!

U want Julie to develop those aspects toward U that U posted, yet U protested that the welcome back was sad and unfair....hmmmmmmmm. I feel that your soft little underbelly is a tad exposed.

So, Lechium, (Sit down on da couch...lol) why do U want to make sure that people do not like U and wish U were gone from these threads?

I will never hate U. NEVERNEVERNEVER!!!!!
CAN'T MAKE ME!!! NEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 01-23-2004 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-22-2004, 08:49 PM   #23
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
LOL! You crack me up Sincirr
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-22-2004, 08:52 PM   #24
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Lechium, how quicky U 4get...U know me! I'm the Noah's ark chick.

The cross wasnt upside down, nor did it have a little loop at the end. So-naah!

U want Julie to develop those aspects toward U that U posted, yet U protested that the welcome back was sad and unfair....hmmmmmmmm. I feel that your soft little underbelly is a tad exposed.

So, Lechium, (Sit down on da couch...lol) why do U want to make sure that people do not like U and wish U were gone from these threads?

I will never hate U. NEVERNEVERNEVER!!!!!
CAN'T MAKE ME!!! NEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!
i know some people love to be hated lech is one of theme give me an hour with this guy and i promise you i would set him straight hes just very anoying here if you get me i deal with whole bunch Guys just like theme the churchs wont keep Em So i get em what a treat LOL
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-22-2004, 09:23 PM   #25
Lechium
USER INFO »
Many things I say are jokes.
Many are serious.
Over time you may learn to tell hem apart, if you fail -- you're fucked.
I daont want ot be hated, loved, or have my soft underbelly discussed. I just chill here, and if you guys choose to analyze me -- ok, butdont think you're gonna like the results.
Old 01-23-2004, 09:54 AM   #26
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) i know some people love to be hated lech is one of theme give me an hour with this guy and i promise you i would set him straight hes just very anoying here if you get me i deal with whole bunch Guys just like theme the churchs wont keep Em So i get em what a treat LOL
The churches wont keep em so U get them? What do U do? Message me if U want or something, I'm intrigued.

Ahhhh. Concerning Lechium, I recon he has helped me understand my faith more. I'm serious! Cos when we have these debates and he hammers God and the bible, I get in there and read more and learn more and become more established in my faith. So far he has done nothing but good.

Perhaps he seems like a cold ice pick that keeps hammering away at us, but I recon, shock horror, that we are like a big marble slab and God is using him to chisel away at the slab to make it his perfect sculpture. lol!!!! Call me strange, lol, everyone else does!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-23-2004, 11:08 AM   #27
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) The churches wont keep em so U get them? What do U do? Message me if U want or something, I'm intrigued.

Ahhhh. Concerning Lechium, I recon he has helped me understand my faith more. I'm serious! Cos when we have these debates and he hammers God and the bible, I get in there and read more and learn more and become more established in my faith. So far he has done nothing but good.

Perhaps he seems like a cold ice pick that keeps hammering away at us, but I recon, shock horror, that we are like a big marble slab and God is using him to chisel away at the slab to make it his perfect sculpture. lol!!!! Call me strange, lol, everyone else does!
intrigued i wont pm you B/c people need to here it come on]]you mite say i deal with a group of kids that church socitey is afraid of and very un comfortable with they have come to some in by force with enverted cross on theme satan rules tattos on theme i once went to a church before i grew and these kids were scorned and looked away from so i just sorta takem in Lucy me~~lech somehow puts in mind of my kids in a way~~i know hes little game there i see it everyday its hard to get theme to open But Thank God i dont have a problem Doing so}}but neverthless i got the ones that a mama would pick her kid up if they were to seat down beside one of the little hell cats }} thats why i dont judge i seem at times to have judged lech }] but at times he finds me in a bad mood}}But i like your style And NO I DONT THINK YOUR STRANGE}}gods always in control And Knows What Hes doing At All times}}So i get attackt All the time but i know everytime i do its meant for his reasons and the flesh may come against it saying its wrong But God can make the Bad Times Blessings``if you lead him lead you all the time}] which i do And i know who my GOd is And i wont let nobody Tell Me other Wise}}and A Big GOd Bless Ya SINCIRR
Old 01-23-2004, 11:22 AM   #28
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Thank U, and bless U with those kids!!!! U SO ROCK!!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-23-2004, 11:32 AM   #29
Lechium
USER INFO »
I never hammer god or bible, just dont take them as absolute thruth as you dorks do heh
I hammer the church, because I cant stand when spiritual institution becomes a social one.

P.S. creedsister -- there is a wonderful thing called paragraphs. makes stuff much easier to read you know. try it out some time.
Old 01-23-2004, 11:35 AM   #30
Sincirr
USER INFO »
U r SUCH a stirrer!
I'm sensing another chair comin atcha!

ROCK HARD!!!