++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Full Circle Soldiers

This thread is dedicated to the latest Creed record. Discuss your favorite songs from the album or share experiences from live shows from the Full Circle tour. Let's have fun, be civil and share the love!

For me, my favorite tracks on Full Circle are:

A Thousand Faces (AMAZING Guitar and overall performance)

On My Sleeve (the lyrics are amazing)

Overcome (AWESOME SONG)

Away In Silence (great emotional testament)
Old 08-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Full Circle Soldiers

indeed, i 100 percent agree, we,ve come full circle, i always missing a few, hard to get some yeah just to set down, they ready, my goodness my favorites are overcome, bread of shame, thousand faces as well, and full circle, thank you facelessman93, and everything will make it harder, just irony, dont break dont back down, we have no option, we are the rain, no turning back, Peace Be With Our Creed Boys, IN JESUS NAME, the more you hold us back the more we press on, we are no feeling this,
Old 08-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #3
nagpo
USER INFO »

I liked all of them except for a few. This album was much better than Weathered.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

you have me blocked soon therefore ye will un block me my young child, no but serious, i liked ,em all, bread of shame for the changing lyrics a lot of guts a lot of strife a lot of heart, And, T,s playing, i describe it as a fountain, and far as lyrics all together great, the least of my faves was rain, to popish and raido friendly, for my taste,
Old 08-13-2010, 03:47 AM   #5
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) you have me blocked soon therefore ye will un block me my young child, no but serious, i liked ,em all, bread of shame for the changing lyrics a lot of guts a lot of strife a lot of heart, And, T,s playing, i describe it as a fountain, and far as lyrics all together great, the least of my faves was rain, to popish and raido friendly, for my taste,
I understand. To me the Full Circle record is flawless (although Rain does tend to break the mood.) Peace be with ya brother (or sister, it's hard to tell because amzing human beings are masked by their speech's impact.)

ROCK ON TrulyAmazing, PEACE AND LOVE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME! <3 XXXOOO
Old 08-13-2010, 06:01 AM   #6
BSC
USER INFO »

I don't really like the album, the lyrics and melodies put me off. Fear would be my favourite song if it wasn't for "LISTEN TO MAH WHEN I TELL YOU!". On My Sleeve, even though it seems like a fan favourite, I get bored by it.

I like Bread Of Shame, 1000 Faces, Suddenly, Rain, Overcome, and Time. Unfortunately I've only listened to Full Circle a few times in it's entirety, because I'm constantly skipping tracks.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) I understand. To me the Full Circle record is flawless (although Rain does tend to break the mood.) Peace be with ya brother (or sister, it's hard to tell because amzing human beings are masked by their speech's impact.)

ROCK ON TrulyAmazing, PEACE AND LOVE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME! <3 XXXOOO
Rain does break the mood, all though we can all relate to it, so we can blame it on the rain, you can give your heavenly father that excuse, and he aint going argure wit you, well bub a lot of people do mask their speach, sometimes you got to when your like tending to others area in life, and not speaking with those as the word of god reads in the same mind and spirt, where one can be free to be his or her self, and somedays, its best i stay home, i have that choice others i know dont everyday they gotta face, AND GOD is with theme, just amazing, i got this killer shirt, i love it says, IM Not Hearing A Word Your Saying, FULL CIRCLE, is flawless, i never brought that up, but a lot of work and structure went into full circle it was a record really that was against all odds, who be crazy enough to understand those postive areas, at the time im going say 65 percent, to the rest of the percent being negative, and being carefull around certian areas, full circle was born you would have to understand the entire creed, to know it was flawless, PEACE BE RIGHT BACK WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME, Facelessman93, Im A Sister, but you can call me a brother to, just whatever, ........
Old 08-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Rain does break the mood, all though we can all relate to it, so we can blame it on the rain, you can give your heavenly father that excuse, and he aint going argure wit you, well bub a lot of people do mask their speach, sometimes you got to when your like tending to others area in life, and not speaking with those as the word of god reads in the same mind and spirt, where one can be free to be his or her self, and somedays, its best i stay home, i have that choice others i know dont everyday they gotta face, AND GOD is with theme, just amazing, i got this killer shirt, i love it says, IM Not Hearing A Word Your Saying, FULL CIRCLE, is flawless, i never brought that up, but a lot of work and structure went into full circle it was a record really that was against all odds, who be crazy enough to understand those postive areas, at the time im going say 65 percent, to the rest of the percent being negative, and being carefull around certian areas, full circle was born you would have to understand the entire creed, to know it was flawless, PEACE BE RIGHT BACK WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME, Facelessman93, Im A Sister, but you can call me a brother to, just whatever, ........
AMEN, thanks for clearing up the identity mystery, the last forum I was apart of banned me for asking a member about their gender. Hope you didn't mind... GOD BE WITH YOU and please fight the GOOD FIGHT!
Old 08-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) AMEN, thanks for clearing up the identity mystery, the last forum I was apart of banned me for asking a member about their gender. Hope you didn't mind... GOD BE WITH YOU and please fight the GOOD FIGHT!
AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, sounds like me on not on a good day, no i dont mind, really, when the i was going post my pic, if i knew everybody else would, make that first step, Lord know their is a lot of captian howdies, out there that wish to enter our strangland get out of here dee, im kiding, but anyways, the celestial ties, wants they emerge and be solid, you really cant tell, sometimes man woman, or how they reflect, 9 times out of a 10 its the same, And The Good Lord, made it like that for HIS PURPOSE, and his fight, it can get overwhelming at times, when the ones you be close to are faceless yet not faceless, we can really complicate on that, Just Except It and Keep Pressing Toward The Same Prize, Which Is The High Calling Of God In His Purpose, In Our Life, Who God Loveth He Confirms AMEN, And Who He Chooses He Sets Aside, For Preseverance, In Whom He trusts he sets aside, WE ALL FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT in our own gifts, sometimes they be diverse, but comes together as one, and in apointed time, we learn how to use theme, and most the time they flow natrual, for the burden is easy and the yolk be light, we are still tiny little ants, believe or not to the GOD That Loves Us And Hold Us And Endures Us, we fight good fight daily, but you must hold on to your faith, PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME, Emanuel, meaning, GOD IS WITH US, .....