++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 05-13-2004, 08:39 AM   #1
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Chris Cornell weds

The New York Post's Page Six reports: "Rocker Chris Cornell and his girlfriend, Paris-based publicist Vicky Karayiannis, were wed last weekend in Paris. Talent superagent Jeff Kwatinetz was best man, and brought along his fiancée, Brittany Murphy. Cornell's band AUDIOSLAVE joined other guests at the Alain Ducasse restaurant at the Plaza Athenee, where Cornell crooned to his bride and everyone feasted on a 6-foot wedding cake. The pair actually tied the knot in L.A. a few months ago, when Cornell's divorce [to former SOUNDGARDEN/ALICE IN CHAINS manager Susan Silver] was finalized, but decided to have their traditional ceremony in the City of Light." Cornell and Silver have a three-year-old daughter, Lily.

to be honest i didn't realise he divorced Susan.......
Old 05-13-2004, 11:00 AM   #2
RMadd
USER INFO »
well, "Cornell" certainly seems easier to pronounce and spell than "Karayiannis"

Old 05-18-2004, 01:31 AM   #3
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) The New York Post's Page Six reports: "Rocker Chris Cornell and his girlfriend, Paris-based publicist Vicky Karayiannis, were wed last weekend in Paris. Talent superagent Jeff Kwatinetz was best man, and brought along his fiancée, Brittany Murphy. Cornell's band AUDIOSLAVE joined other guests at the Alain Ducasse restaurant at the Plaza Athenee, where Cornell crooned to his bride and everyone feasted on a 6-foot wedding cake. The pair actually tied the knot in L.A. a few months ago, when Cornell's divorce [to former SOUNDGARDEN/ALICE IN CHAINS manager Susan Silver] was finalized, but decided to have their traditional ceremony in the City of Light." Cornell and Silver have a three-year-old daughter, Lily.

to be honest i didn't realise he divorced Susan.......
No way! I thought him and Susan would be together forever man. That's blown my mind!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-18-2004, 01:36 AM   #4
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) No way! I thought him and Susan would be together forever man. That's blown my mind!

yeah i didn't even realise they had seperated yet alone divorced! oh well best of luck to christ and his bride.......