++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-14-2006, 07:00 PM   #1
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hilaree, (stapp's ex) has mysapce...

www.myspace.com/dontcha_wish_ur_gf_was

She looks really great!!!!!! Good for her!!!!!
Old 07-14-2006, 08:08 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Hilaree, (stapp's ex) has mysapce...

Wow!
Old 07-14-2006, 11:18 PM   #3
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

I've only seen her mug shot until now. She looks better.

-Homer Simpson

Old 07-15-2006, 12:35 AM   #4
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

she's very beautiful...no comments about stapp or jagger ...but having lots of fun......
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 07-15-2006, 12:39 PM   #5
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) she's very beautiful...no comments about stapp or jagger ...but having lots of fun......

I was wondering that myself, why she didn't comment about Jagger, I don't care if she didn't comment about Stapp. She does look a lot better, she looks great!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 05:39 AM   #6
Polish_sausage
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) she's very beautiful...no comments about stapp or jagger ...but having lots of fun......

I'm aestheticst and I can't find her pretty at all. Beautiful wonam IMO is Natalie Portman or Liv Tyler. Jaclyn Neshweiwat is much prettier than Hilaree... This shallow dumb blonde has forgotten that she has a son!
Old 07-17-2006, 06:34 AM   #7
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I agree. I wasn't going to post in this thread as I don't care about the subject, but I did anyway. Sue me.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:39 AM   #8
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Polish_sausage) I'm aestheticst and I can't find her pretty at all. Beautiful wonam IMO is Natalie Portman or Liv Tyler. Jaclyn Neshweiwat is much prettier than Hilaree... This shallow dumb blonde has forgotten that she has a son!

Jaclyn is pretty with make-up, Hilaree has natural beauty. Some pics with Jaclyn in it, I'm saying to myself, wow and others I'm saying is that really her(Not in a good way either)!!! Just because she doesn't put her son on myspace doesn't mean anything, I know lots of friends that have kids that don't put that as an option.

Last edited by Stappishot : 07-17-2006 at 03:13 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:00 PM   #9
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I think Polish meant that she shouldn't be out partying. I could be wrong though.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:08 PM   #10
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) I think Polish meant that she shouldn't be out partying. I could be wrong though.

For God's sake, I know a lot of women/men who are parents that party, that doesn't make them a bad parent! Then we're all guilty! I'm sure she knows her boundaries. She just having a little fun, I mean the girl is 28, not 68.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:13 PM   #11
Polish_sausage
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) Jaclyn is pretty was make-up, Hilaree has natural beauty.
LMAO.. She's 28 but she looks as if she was 10 years older. She has a lot of make-up in all these pics! Sincerely, I don't wanna see her no-make up pics LOL ...When it comes to Jaclyn.. well I don't find her gorgeus but I like her style. She's not a classical beauty but she's ... sophisticated (go and see her website). C'mon! Everybody knows that Hilaree's motherhood is simply... biological!! Haven't you listen/read any Scott's interviews ?She's sort of girl from Pink's song ".. I don't wanna be a stupid girl...". Jaclyn's much smarter and she's somebody Scott deserves
Old 07-17-2006, 03:06 PM   #12
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Well...I respect others opinions...but saying that Hilaree isnt beautiful is an absurd...and doesnt matter how old she is...shes very pretty and I have to agree with Stappishot: she has a natural beauty.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 07-17-2006, 03:12 PM   #13
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Polish_sausage) LMAO.. She's 28 but she looks as if she was 10 years older. She has a lot of make-up in all these pics! Sincerely, I don't wanna see her no-make up pics LOL ...When it comes to Jaclyn.. well I don't find her gorgeus but I like her style. She's not a classical beauty but she's ... sophisticated (go and see her website). C'mon! Everybody knows that Hilaree's motherhood is simply... biological!! Haven't you listen/read any Scott's interviews ?She's sort of girl from Pink's song ".. I don't wanna be a stupid girl...". Jaclyn's much smarter and she's somebody Scott deserves

One thing u have to understand, WE don't know ANYTHING about Hilaree or Jaclyn. So who r u to say that she is smarter??? U see the Jaclyn as the one that goes to Iraq, the one that "changed" Stapp's life, the one who lives a boring life that just wants to save the world and work with kids. U have no clue what Jaclyn does in her time, u don't know if she's the party girl that stays out til god knows when. We don't see that cause no one really cares what she does, she's not Stapp. And yes I did go to her web site, she's modeling, so what, doesn't mean she is sophisticated, u only see the Jaclyn on the screen, not the Jaclyn in ur face, as well as Hilaree. Yes everyone knows that Hilaree is Jaggers mom, but we don't know if she sees Jagger! Hilaree and Scott could be on talking terms. But don't want us to know cause it's non of our business. Jaclyn couldn't even spell Pageant on her myspace page, so how smart is that? She's in those Pageant things all the time, couldn't she spell it??? No one knows for sure if Stapp and Jaclyn are happy, celebrities are actors and actresses, the play lots of roles.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:30 PM   #14
titan9
USER INFO »

If you've heard what Stapp has said in interviews, Hilaree has basically taken no move to be involved in her own son's life. Anyone who just abandons their son like that, well, I have a hard time respecting them. If you wanted to party(and there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you balance it so you can be there for your child) and didn't want/wasn't ready to be a parent, then why did you have the child? I feel really bad for Jagger and I really respect Stapp for doing the best he knows how to raise his child. It's a lot more than Jagger's bio mother is doing, that's for sure.

And, yes, I normally don't comment on this stuff. But when Hilaree's name comes up, I can't resist saying something.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 07-17-2006, 03:38 PM   #15
Stappishot
USER INFO »

If you've heard what Stapp has said in interviews, Hilaree has basically taken no move to be involved in her own son's life. Anyone who just abandons their son like that, well, I have a hard time respecting them. If you wanted to party(and there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you balance it so you can be there for your child) and didn't want/wasn't ready to be a parent, then why did you have the child? I feel really bad for Jagger and I really respect Stapp for doing the best he knows how to raise his child. It's a lot more than Jagger's bio mother is doing, that's for sure.

And, yes, I normally don't comment on this stuff. But when Hilaree's name comes up, I can't resist saying something.

Yes I heard those interviews, but whens the last time u heard him say that? I mean, I know she's not the best parent, but there has to be more to the story then we know. As for her having a child, it's because love makes u do things u sometimes don't wanna do, we all been there, rather it be a child, or whatever. I also feel bad for Jagger myself. Yes Stapp is doing the best he can, being a single parent as he was for a while, is not the easiest thing anyone can do. U just put ur all into it and pray that it keeps going smoothly.