++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-16-2004, 01:54 PM   #61
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
How many hijacking did you see before 9/11? How many hijacking did they stopped since 9/11? Hijacking are a rare occasion, and if terrists do somethign they wount go by same rout twice, they're gonna put some aritificial virus in water supply, or anything.

If you feel safe now you're an idiot -- with enough preparation they can make 9/11 look like childs play.

P.S. person i know told me that he'd been to that small airport in some backwater town, and they did not have a working metal detector there. They only have small plains leaving from there, but once you get into airport you're in safe zone, so you can carry chaingun in small airport unnoticed, fly to a big one, and than switch plains, and noone will search you.
Old 02-16-2004, 03:48 PM   #62
RMadd
USER INFO »
Terrorism occurs in many ways other than plane hijacking, Lech. Car bombs, bombs strapped to people, running boats into others (ala the USS Cole), etc. Homeland Security is intended to more efficiently deal w/ such threats. Revamping the airport security is one of the many things it does. I can personally say that I am no more afraid of flying than I was before 9/11.

Old 02-16-2004, 11:17 PM   #63
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) How many hijacking did you see before 9/11? How many hijacking did they stopped since 9/11? Hijacking are a rare occasion, and if terrists do somethign they wount go by same rout twice, they're gonna put some aritificial virus in water supply, or anything.

If you feel safe now you're an idiot -- with enough preparation they can make 9/11 look like childs play.

P.S. person i know told me that he'd been to that small airport in some backwater town, and they did not have a working metal detector there. They only have small plains leaving from there, but once you get into airport you're in safe zone, so you can carry chaingun in small airport unnoticed, fly to a big one, and than switch plains, and noone will search you.

find me a statistic of how many hijacked airplanes there have been before 9/11 compared to after. hijacking is not a rare occaision. more people have done that then put virus's in the water supply in america. and i am talking about america, not any other country.

i do feel safe. how many terrorists actions have we been subject to on american soil post 9/11? none?

you are talking out of your ass. you have no facts.

that's the point of small airports. so you don';t have all the security, because you don't need it!! they only have small, one engine planes that fly through there. and that is crap about then bigger airports not checking the incoming piolets. they ckeck the plane captains. if the security guys are gonna check the guys who fly the planes, they damn well are gonn check the little guys coming into a major airport.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:01 AM   #64
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) that's the point of small airports. so you don';t have all the security, because you don't need it!! they only have small, one engine planes that fly through there. and that is crap about then bigger airports not checking the incoming piolets. they ckeck the plane captains. if the security guys are gonna check the guys who fly the planes, they damn well are gonn check the little guys coming into a major airport.

Idiot, you dont know how airport sequirity works. Once you get past security in ANY airport you are in 'secure zone'. That means that no more searnings. So you leave in a small plane from a small airport to a big one with chaingun in yoru bag, than in big one noone will search you as you board another, a very big, plane.

P.S. you say that bush does good job preventing terrorism... have they actually stop any terrorist attack? No, they only have pepers that were dated prior 9/11 where CIA said that "hey they migth be terrorist attack" but noone paid attention. Terrorists are well funded and smart, security people do not care and under paid, so if terrorist decide to do something they will pull it off, you better belive it.
Old 02-17-2004, 08:30 AM   #65
archie bunker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) Idiot, you dont know how airport sequirity works. Once you get past security in ANY airport you are in 'secure zone'. That means that no more searnings. So you leave in a small plane from a small airport to a big one with chaingun in yoru bag, than in big one noone will search you as you board another, a very big, plane.

P.S. you say that bush does good job preventing terrorism... have they actually stop any terrorist attack? No, they only have pepers that were dated prior 9/11 where CIA said that "hey they migth be terrorist attack" but noone paid attention. Terrorists are well funded and smart, security people do not care and under paid, so if terrorist decide to do something they will pull it off, you better belive it.
you must really hate american bad a$ in every thread he is on your always insulting him you just called him an idiot have you looked at your spelling in all your replys STOP IT!
Old 02-17-2004, 10:27 AM   #66
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) you must really hate american bad a$ in every thread he is on your always insulting him you just called him an idiot have you looked at your spelling in all your replys STOP IT!

Old 02-17-2004, 10:32 AM   #67
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) Idiot, you dont know how airport sequirity works. Once you get past security in ANY airport you are in 'secure zone'. That means that no more searnings. So you leave in a small plane from a small airport to a big one with chaingun in yoru bag, than in big one noone will search you as you board another, a very big, plane.

you can believe that if you want. i can't stop you from being wrong. you have not answered my statement/question. we have had not more terrorist attacks on american soil, there have been no more airplane hijacking and we are a safer place since 9/11. now, you tell me why you are not safer.

the ignorant, leftist people like you believe everything they hear from the democrats. they only tell you that, because they want to be elected. in the very beginning of the democratic party, they woyld bribe all the blacks, and al lthe other minoirities coming into the nation by giving them food, and giving them money and places to stay, in return for their votes. have you ever watched Gangs of New York?

go educate your self - in what is true. you have a knack for what is false, so go figure out how it really is.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:32 AM   #68
archie bunker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$)
as elvis says......thank you thank you very much
Old 02-17-2004, 10:36 AM   #69
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Old 02-17-2004, 11:50 AM   #70
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) we have had not more terrorist attacks on american soil, there have been no more airplane hijacking and we are a safer place since 9/11. now, you tell me why you are not safer.

It's not like we had hoards and hoards of terrorist attacks on American soil prior to 9/11. Yes we are safer, security has picked up, however it's not near as good as it should be. There's always room for improvement.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 02-17-2004, 12:17 PM   #71
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ive been to the airport, its not safe now and it wasnt safe before. I feel more comfortable inside the actual terminals (after the lugage check) with the National Guard than outside with TSA and the cops.

Correct me if im wrong, but if we heard every little victory and detail from our intellegence services, wouldnt that defeat thier purpose? We are only suppose to hear thier failures have we actually heard in recent times.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:29 PM   #72
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) Correct me if im wrong, but if we heard every little victory and detail from our intellegence services, wouldnt that defeat thier purpose? We are only suppose to hear thier failures have we actually heard in recent times.

This is what I don't understand. Why are the democrats insisting that the President and his staff release intelligence reports regarding the WMD issue in Iraq? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the reports being "intelligence?" If the President releases the reports, he releases important information about our intelligence. Sure, it can be edited, but then the democrats will complain that something's been edited in them and that will lead to another hissyfit.

Old 02-17-2004, 12:47 PM   #73
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) This is what I don't understand. Why are the democrats insisting that the President and his staff release intelligence reports regarding the WMD issue in Iraq? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the reports being "intelligence?" If the President releases the reports, he releases important information about our intelligence. Sure, it can be edited, but then the democrats will complain that something's been edited in them and that will lead to another hissyfit.

. . . .heh. . . . . .
Old 02-17-2004, 01:20 PM   #74
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
:-)

Old 02-17-2004, 02:27 PM   #75
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) This is what I don't understand. Why are the democrats insisting that the President and his staff release intelligence reports regarding the WMD issue in Iraq? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the reports being "intelligence?" If the President releases the reports, he releases important information about our intelligence. Sure, it can be edited, but then the democrats will complain that something's been edited in them and that will lead to another hissyfit.

if the president and his cabinet were to release all the evidence that the democrats are insisting on, then the terrorists would have access to that information as well as the democrats and the american people. if the terrorists know what we know, then that will help them figure out what to do, that is just retarded. i am perfectly content with being in the dark if it helps protect this great nation.