++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-13-2005, 09:10 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sorry! Just ignore me,I need to vent

Urgh! I'm just so sick of everything! Can't please anybody! Everyone expects me to do everything and no one bothers to help. I'm all alone here and no one cares! Sometimes I just want to go walk off a cliff! Very few people would miss me anyways.
God! I need You!!!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-13-2005, 09:18 PM   #2
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
S'Ok, Julie,
I feel the same way... My bosses take massive advantage of me at work, they won't even hire someone to help me, they just think I can handle it all, then to come home to a bunch of crap!!! I know how your feeling... we can vent together!! atleast people here listen/read what your saying!!!
Old 03-13-2005, 09:21 PM   #3
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Julie!!!! We love you girl, and don't you DARE think that no one would miss you, because your presence here would DEFINITELY be missed. We so think of you as family, and I'm fairly certain that I speak for all of us when I say it would NOT be the same without you here. YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Don't you forget that, not for one minute, you hear me?? Don't make me come down there, woman!! Besides, if we do a Creedfeed Fest in St. Louis, and you don't show, we'll find you. We'll hunt you down, we'll find you and we'll FORCE you to come out and play with us!!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-13-2005, 09:35 PM   #4
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I know that you all care about me and everything and I love you all to,I just wish I felt the same way about my family I feel like they are expecting me to do everything with the house to try to get it sold when its not even my house in the first place! My mom and I got into a fight on the IM about it and then she just got offline real fast,like its all my fault and that its all my responsibility to do it all when I can't fucking do it! I'm just so tired of it all! The nearest cave sounds better to live in then this place!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 03-13-2005, 09:40 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
You Know You Can Choose Your Friends But You Cant Choose Your Famliy Girl Dont Yo ASS Be Walking Off No Dam Clift
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-13-2005, 09:44 PM   #6
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Thank you Sis,for just always being there
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 03-13-2005, 09:51 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Loves Dat Julie You welcome
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-13-2005, 11:53 PM   #8
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
Julie... Just do this...

Shut your phone off and disappear for even a couple hours to your room and read a good book/magazine..watch a good movie, anything to take your mind off things, your stress level will go down, even if only for a little while. Trust me it works, it's what I do. I hate to hear you so down.. Please take care of yourself, OK??
Old 03-14-2005, 03:39 AM   #9
Trimontana
USER INFO »
JUlie darling. I understand how you feel. I am almost in the same situation than you. Its hard to give and advice when you are down as well but babes, we are here and even in the distance and even we dont know each other in person i can say that you are a great girl and we all go through thougs moments in life.
I know about "The Family Stuff" and how you feel about it. I dont have mom any more, she died 6 years ago. Our relationship was hard sometimes. You need to tell her that you are an independent person with a own life. Dont leave another people live your live for you. You need to be happu cos you are gonna move home and its so great!!!.
About the job darling, why you dont write down a letter to your main manager or your head office. If they dont do anything go to what we call here a citizen bureau of advice. There will help you for sure. I now it sucks the whole situation but from here J-U-L-I-E W-E L-O-V-E Y-A!!!
i know Mondays sucks sweety. I hate Mondays, but tomorrow will be another day.
You see,my dream is go to live to the States and everything depends in if i won the loterry...what a contradiction
Old 03-14-2005, 04:00 AM   #10
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Julie!!!! We love you girl, and don't you DARE think that no one would miss you, because your presence here would DEFINITELY be missed. We so think of you as family, and I'm fairly certain that I speak for all of us when I say it would NOT be the same without you here. YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Don't you forget that, not for one minute, you hear me?? Don't make me come down there, woman!! Besides, if we do a Creedfeed Fest in St. Louis, and you don't show, we'll find you. We'll hunt you down, we'll find you and we'll FORCE you to come out and play with us!!!!

Teri, did i read a CreedFeed Fest in St. Louis????
If you do a party for the board members i will be there for sure. I am talking seriously
Old 03-14-2005, 04:13 AM   #11
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Julie, hang in there. I know it's not much in the way of advice, but sometimes, families make you nuts. Teri's right, you would be soooo missed, it's not even funny. What HigherGirl said works, too. Take some time for YOU! Trust me, you'll feel better and able to deal with things more if you just take a break and do something for you, even if it's only for an hour or so. Don't give UP!
Old 03-14-2005, 05:16 AM   #12
Anna1011
USER INFO »
i havent been postin on here as long as some people, but youve always bin there for me, i love you as much as everyone else on here, you're all like my family i can talk to you all about anything and you'll all try to help. i would really miss you if you where gone so dont even think about going anywhere. i hope you get everything sorted out cause i hate to see you like this.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here