++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-05-2005, 01:34 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Holding Endless

Take My Mind Take My Heart Far From Me Where It Needs To Go Please Hold Me Because I Know You Know Me I Cant Take The Pain Make It Go Away Dont Cry Just Stay And Subside All The Way Weight Untill I Find Away Take My Mind Heart Take My Mind Take My Heart From Me Out Of Line We Never Go Please Stay And Hold Me In Between My Fallings And My Rising How I Need You I Got Something To Say But I Dont Know Please Find Away To Make It Through Somehow Write The Wind Write Your Name Its All The Same Take My Mind Take My Heart Far From Me Open Up And Let The Sunshine Through My Walls Of Endless Questions And Endless Pain Endless Reason Of All The Wrongs Endless Reasons Of Fear Reason Of Memorys Reasons Of Our Never Ending Seasons Of Change Daily I Need To Be Held Endless You Cant Change Me But Keep Trying Anyway Holding Endless Oh I Love To Hold On Tide How I Love Being In The Midst Of The Wind Holding Endless Regardless Of Change Ending And Begings Oh How They Love To Come Down They Got No Where Else To Have To Go Where Else To We Have To Run Where Else Do We Make Since Hey We Dont Where We End And Where We Begen But We Do Know Where We Stand Each Other Is Where We Fall And Where We Begin We Fall Sevens Times Seven And Seven Times Again Fear Of No Sound Fear Of No Silence Fear Of Loosing Each Other Holding Endless Holding Endless To The End And To Beging Holding Endless To All That Matters Each Other The Blue Dawn Has Arised Holding Endless To The Chaos Hold Endless To The Hold All Thats Gone And Holding Endless To All Thats Found Somethings Are Worth Fighting For Somethings Are Worth Dying For And Fight We Will Holding Endless We Know We Can
Old 11-05-2005, 01:50 PM   #2
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
How is anyone supposed to give their thoughts on this? I mean, really. It is not that hard to seperate thigns the way they should be, and to not capatilize every random word. It is really rude.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:00 PM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
I Always Write Likey Thatttttttttttttttttttttt thats just the way i do it i dont change the way i do it thank you anyways a reaction is better than no comment at all