++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-02-2004, 10:44 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mircales

I Dont Need A Mircale All I Ever Needed Was You Never Wanted Many Wonders All I Needed Was You Never Desired Overflowing Blessings All I needed Was You ,Never Needed The Moon Or Stars All I Ever Needed Was You How Can I Even Speak Of A New Day When You Are Burning Inside Of Me How Can I Dare Ask For Anything When You Have Gave Me Everything I Cant Help A Lot Of Things Noir Change A Lot Of Things But I Trust In You You Will Know What When So Untill Then My Friend I Will Laugh With You And I Cry With You I Like Your Style I Dont Need A Mircale All I Ever Needed Was To Know Your There Never Wanted Many Wonders Hey You Got To Many But Your Love Is The Greastest Wonder Of All I Dont Need A Mircale All I Ever Needed Was You Never Desired Overflowing Blessings All I Need Is You Dont Need The Moon Or Stars Or The Clouds To Speak All I Need Is You How Can I Dare Ask For Anything When You Gave Me Everything Im Telling You What To Do But Im Saying You Gave Me The Greatest Mircale Of All When You Gave Me You Never wanted many mircales never wanted many wonders never desired overflowing blessings All I Need Is You And I Can Walk Through Fire Im Not Wating On A Mircale All I Need Is You For Each And Everything An Oh What A Diffrence Each And Everyday Makes When We Take Not One Single Breath For Granted It Gets Hard Sometimes But Not Has Hard As You The Overcomer Of All I Dont Need A Mircale I Dont Desire Blessings Overflowing I Never Needed The Moon Or Stars All I Needed Was You And The One Thing I Wish Is That Dying World Knew You Dont Need Many Mircales All I need Is You Words Do Fall Short My Friend But Sometimes Its All We Was Left With And All We Can Do For Now I Dont Need Mircales All I Need Is You Dont Need The Moon Or Stars All I Need Is You Dont Desire Overflowing Blessings You Get Me Through And Give Me Breath When Sometimes I Dont Know What Todo And I Dont Need A Mircale All I Need Is You And If You Need One Im Sure It Will It Come Right To You I Dont Need A Mircale All I Need Is You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-03-2004, 09:54 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
:jam