++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-06-2002, 11:07 AM   #76
shunammite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
It wouldn't be safe to meet me, I'd hug any Creed fan until their eyes popped out!!!!

Except I have learned that people love them for widely differing reasons, so real Creed fans can really FIGHT also!!!

Hence the demise of Creednet! But that just proves how REAL it was!

I will definitely be here when I can, what a wonderful thing it is to find people who actually want to talk about CREED in POSITIVE TERMS!!!!

And not simply how "hot" they are! Though that is certainly a part of the "package"!

Don't tell me you are 19???!!! It is true that some people are wise so young, and for others it takes a LONG TIME. I shudder to think back about who I was at 19.

I live in Ga, I might truck down to Fla! And give you a squeeze!
Old 12-06-2002, 11:10 AM   #77
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Not quite 19. More like 35. And if you live in GA. you are closer than most to Creedfeed Fest 2003. We will continue to pester you to come down to meet us until you either give in and agree or tell us all to go to hell. (personally I'm hoping the first one happens!).

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-06-2002, 11:57 AM   #78
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by shunammite

I hope he knows how to give himself therapy, the internet is WONDERFUL for that.  So is listening to Creed.  And Metallica.  And AIC.  My three faves.  

I am a huge Alice/Jerry Cantrell fan. I never got to see Alice live, but I have seen Jerry three times this year. Did you get a chance to catch him? He was awesome. I saw him open for Creed and twice during his headlining tour. I was on the rail both times! He rocked the house!
Old 12-06-2002, 08:14 PM   #79
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
glad ur on the bb shunammite!

umm hey Teri ya wanna explain this whole CreedFeed Fest 2003 thing to me? lol i musta missed that one..

www.evanescence.com - check em out!
Old 12-06-2002, 08:23 PM   #80
franrn
USER INFO »
Yes, that is the price of fame. and the public feeds on shit like that. News reporters are vultures. I'm sure Scott will get a grip on it too.
Old 12-06-2002, 08:54 PM   #81
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by krzycreedbabe
hey Teri ya wanna explain this whole CreedFeed Fest 2003 thing to me? lol i musta missed that one..
Shanna, where have you been?? lol. Check the Creed's Music forum, the sticky that says Creedfeed Fest 2003. Start at the first page, it's self-explanatory. Any question, IM or PM me.:P

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-06-2002, 09:09 PM   #82
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
lol silly me thanks

Old 12-06-2002, 10:36 PM   #83
Read JDM
USER INFO »
I think the saddest thing about these very unfortunate developments is just that Scott thinks this is the "real him." It's not. Somewhere, deep down, he knows it's not. But right now, he probably really believes he's his old self, the guy he used to be way back when he had the problems that inspired the MOP album -- tortured, angry, helpless, etc. God, I hope he gets better. I don't care if they never record another song as long as he gets better.
Old 12-06-2002, 10:47 PM   #84
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Read JDM
<b>I think the saddest thing about these very unfortunate developments is just that Scott thinks this is the "real him." It's not. Somewhere, deep down, he knows it's not. But right now, he probably really believes he's his old self, the guy he used to be way back when he had the problems that inspired the MOP album -- tortured, angry, helpless, etc. God, I hope he gets better. I don't care if they never record another song as long as he gets better. </b>

I TOTALLY agree with you!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-06-2002, 10:48 PM   #85
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
im with yous on that

Old 12-06-2002, 11:30 PM   #86
KBoo925
USER INFO »
[quote]Originally posted by TeriB19

I guess what I'm trying to say is that even if you never get the opportunity to meet people face to face, this is a great outlet to find friendships and companionships through a common love. In this instance, it's our common love for Creed that has brought us together.

Just wanted to say "amen" to this quote....I feel so blessed to have met so many amazing, caring people on this board! New friends who seem to have much more than the love of the band in common. We have all had many life struggles which is probably why Creed's music touches us so deeply. It's funny, when I'm listening to the music, and singing w/every word, I feel like the lyrics could have been written about my life....it's so damn perfect and yet when I go to the shows and read the posts here, I realize that we all have these questions, these tragedies, these intense and incredible hearts...it's so inspiring to me. And, it's especially needed on these nights when I get home and I'm alone and tired and questioning everything! So, thank you all for being out there and I'm thrilled to meet some of you soon and perhaps make those kind of lasting friendships that Teri spoke of. Yes, we have to be in our own boat (like the Sacrifice video), but we find we are not alone....and we ultimately find ourselves too, as Scot did.

Yes, I too can be quite long winded...sigh. Thanks. Peace.
Old 12-06-2002, 11:31 PM   #87
KBoo925
USER INFO »
One last thing....I don't think I did the "quote" thing right...can you explain how to do this? thanks.
Old 12-07-2002, 12:21 AM   #88
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
all u gotta do is on the left of the persons message box of who u wanna quote u just click QUOTE and then itll bring u to the reply page...and u just skip a space and reply to their quote

Old 12-07-2002, 01:05 AM   #89
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
even if you never get the opportunity to meet people face to face, this is a great outlet to find friendships and companionships through a common love. In this instance, it's our common love for Creed that has brought us together.

I will second, third and fourth that! FRIENDSHIPS FOREVER! :P I feel so fortunate to have met all these wonderful people in person, on the board and look forward to the CreedFest 2003! Creed has a way of uniting people through the power of their inspiring, healing and practical messages of LIVING in this world - the joy, pain, love, challenges - and always rising. Scott's strength that he writes and speaks is with us all and deeply imbedded in his soul! I trust he is strong. Welcome Shunammite - glad to have you with us!
Old 12-07-2002, 04:03 AM   #90
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
I will second, third and fourth that! FRIENDSHIPS FOREVER! &nbsp;:P &nbsp; I feel so fortunate to have met all these wonderful people in person, on the board and look forward to the CreedFest 2003! Creed has a way of uniting people through the power of their inspiring, healing and practical messages of LIVING in this world - the joy, pain, love, challenges - and always rising. &nbsp;Scott's strength that he writes and speaks is with us all and deeply imbedded in his soul! &nbsp;I trust he is strong. &nbsp;Welcome Shunammite - glad to have you with us!

What SD said! Really, the friendships I have made here have been amazing. I feel very lucky to have stumbled onto this board and into a very cool bunch of people!