++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-17-2005, 03:36 PM   #16
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I believe I was making a very good example when I said Michael films everyone of AB's shows and I think everyone of Creed's shows were also filmed. And I believe I was only telling Dogstar that me and David were talking about AB in this case.

I also believe you are too much of a "newbie", or should I say "unspoken", to set the rules around here.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-18-2005, 04:32 AM   #17
geletmote
USER INFO »
okay then lithium, why dont you get in contact with this MICHAEL guy who filmd every show and get all OF us a copy of the CREED CHICAGO 02 SHOW once and for all...

can u do that... mr i know everything
Old 10-18-2005, 01:06 PM   #18
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) okay then lithium, why dont you get in contact with this MICHAEL guy who filmd every show and get all OF us a copy of the CREED CHICAGO 02 SHOW once and for all...

geletmote, michael is mark's brother and i very much doubt we'll ever see a chicago dvd from him mainly due to legal reasons i'm sure. and i doubt we'll ever see one from windup because of the situation that happened at the chicago show and the resulting lawsuit. i'm also pretty sure that stapp doesn't carry the chicago show on dvd with him, that he was just bluffing. i believe he probably does have a copy of it, but i believe it's sitting in a vault or something at his house.

creed was filming all of their shows on that tour as they were planning on coming out with a dvd. at least, that is what i remember during that time.

Last edited by Creed7352 : 10-18-2005 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:23 PM   #19
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) okay then lithium, why dont you get in contact with this MICHAEL guy who filmd every show and get all OF us a copy of the CREED CHICAGO 02 SHOW once and for all...

As Ryan, (Creed7352), already said...: Michael is Mark's brother. (Michael Tremonti). It's pretty hard to get in touch with him, but yes, I have some contacts who keeps contacts with Michael, and I could ask them to pass on a question to him, I've done that before. But no, I cannot ask him about a Chicago DVD, 'cause we all know that's not gonna happen. Wind-Up has copywrite on that thing, I suppose, it was not filmed for DVD material and because of the lawsuit.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-19-2005, 10:15 AM   #20
geletmote
USER INFO »
okay fair enough, How come no1 has the CREED MELBOURNE 03.19.05 Bootleg , even on audio, thats my hometown any 1 know about it, i can only find syndey, fuk sydney?
Old 10-19-2005, 12:22 PM   #21
Creed7352
USER INFO »
maybe the melbourne show wasn't taped...
Old 10-25-2005, 05:31 AM   #22
geletmote
USER INFO »
Ive been doing some hardcore google searching cant find any bootlegs of this show, I will find it though. Any one have any ideas of a search heading??
Old 10-25-2005, 08:34 AM   #23
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Those things can't be found on Google.

Start your bootleg collection and make your own network to trade.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:21 AM   #24
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) Those things can't be found on Google.

Start your bootleg collection and make your own network to trade.

Ive got a shitload of creed live stuff, jsut dont know how to start up a website..
Old 10-27-2005, 03:06 AM   #25
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Ive got a shitload of creed live stuff, jsut dont know how to start up a website..

no need to...type out a list and then find people that have stuff you're interested in...send them your list and if they want something, make a trade. if they don't, ask if they'll do a b&p (blanks and postage), where you send them the blanks and the return postage (paid on an envelope addressed to you from them so they don't have to go to the post office, but rather drop it in the mailbox).

pbf members have tons of creed stuff...check there if that is what you're interested in.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:49 AM   #26
BeamMeUpScottie
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Yeh well i hope they bring sumthing out werent wind up saying they are bringing out another creed cd or dvd in 2006?? That chicago show would be worth a million... I ve heard ppl say its out but its just rare, it was on auction at ebay a month ago I was the winning bidder but the seller never sent me the item, I was so excited I finally found it but i payed him and he never sent it .. bastard..

err if i find it ill give yas all a copy

I had the exact same thing happen to me on ebay and paid the guy and never got anything from him but excuses. Now he is no longer registered on ebay. Did he say this in the write-up about it: "Now you can decide for yourself, I for one thought it was an awesome concert?"
Old 10-31-2005, 09:44 AM   #27
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BeamMeUpScottie) I had the exact same thing happen to me on ebay and paid the guy and never got anything from him but excuses. Now he is no longer registered on ebay. Did he say this in the write-up about it: "Now you can decide for yourself, I for one thought it was an awesome concert?"

YESSSSS, thats him OMG lol wat a coincidence, was his email [email protected]
by any chance of u remember?? The prick ripped us off
Old 10-31-2005, 04:33 PM   #28
BeamMeUpScottie
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) YESSSSS, thats him OMG lol wat a coincidence, was his email [email protected]
by any chance of u remember?? The prick ripped us off

I have 2 emails for him:
1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]

I also have his mailing adddress:
L. Lee
po box 2881
winter haven fl 33883

I filed a complaint about him with ebay but nothing ever came from it. He kept saying he had shipped it but would ship it again and on and on.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:29 PM   #29
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BeamMeUpScottie) I have 2 emails for him:
1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]

I also have his mailing adddress:
L. Lee
po box 2881
winter haven fl 33883

I filed a complaint about him with ebay but nothing ever came from it. He kept saying he had shipped it but would ship it again and on and on.

YEh he did the exact same to me, kept saying we will send resend if neccessary , I go to him its been a ffukn month its lost, so RESEND THE DAMB THING, then he replied again we would resend if neccessary OHHHHH i hope he dies in helll, honestly I went to my P.o BOX hanging to find that showww not knowing I was been played, hell get his fait one day im sure..