++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-25-2004, 01:15 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Crashing

Crashing Like Thunder In My Head The Silent Voices Of Of A Legion Angels In My Head Crashing Like Thunder In My Head Flowing Like Fire Still Crashing In My Head From The Only Language I Know And Of Whats Done Be Said Crashing Still Like Thunder In My Head My Ears Are Bleeding Crimson From The Impact But What a Precious Face I Seek In A Distance Crashing Down Crashing Down To Such An Empty Grave Just To Soar Over A Raging Sea That Is Higher Than Me My Ears Bleed Crismon From The Impact Late For A Date With Hell How Nice To See You Again Only To Soar Back To Heaven Again Crashing Like Thunder In My Head The Silent Voices Of A Legion Angels In My Head No Cry Is Kept From Ears Like Thunder In My Head Flowing Like Fire Still Crashing In My Head From The Only Languge I Know And Of Whats Done Be Said The Amazing After Math I Still Soar Still Crashing Like Thunder In My Head I Crashing Down To Such An Empty Grave Just To Soar Over A Raging Sea That Is Higher Than I Crashing Like Thunder In My Head The Silent Voices Of A Legion AngelsIn My Head With My Ears Bleeding Crimson Red Late For A Date With Hell Only To Soar Back To Heaven Strip War Horse Killing Death Machine War Horse Killing Death Machine Crashing Like Thunder In My Head Ears Are Bleeding Crimson From The Impact Crashing Down On Me Like Fire Flowing Through Me Of The Only Language I Know Of Whats Done Be Said Crashing Down Crashing Down To Soar Soar Soar Echos In My Head Of The Silent Voices Of A Legion Angels Crashing In My Head
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything