++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-22-2004, 11:26 PM   #31
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I agree
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-23-2004, 04:35 AM   #32
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I'm glad U went back to church. I tell you, the enemy has been doing everything he can to discredit the church! How many people U know have left, U know. He has also been making quite alot of advancements over the couple of decades to discredit Jesus, especially to convince the world that Jesus was just a good good person, but He is more than that.

I have been so burdened by what I see in the world. It's been looking worse and worse. There is less and less place for the things dear to the Lord's heart, and I said to God, please, turn it around. My hearts been so heavy about it.

But after reading that post, Julie, I am reminded that jesus said that On this rock I will build my church and THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT!

The rock was someone that we know was not near to perfect, but that's what Jesus said. I believe it!

There has been so much distortion concerning who Jesus really is. So much quarreling over scriptures...of this I am guilty too....I hope that focusing on the basic fact that He died for us, will bring the focus back on the basis of why we live for Him.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-23-2004, 01:22 PM   #33
creedsister
USER INFO »
Man That Movie Is Gonna ROCK cant wait to see it!!! Thanks For That Long ass Post But it was wort reading!!! Cool
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-23-2004, 01:32 PM   #34
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I'm glad U went back to church. I tell you, the enemy has been doing everything he can to discredit the church! How many people U know have left, U know. He has also been making quite alot of advancements over the couple of decades to discredit Jesus, especially to convince the world that Jesus was just a good good person, but He is more than that.

I have been so burdened by what I see in the world. It's been looking worse and worse. There is less and less place for the things dear to the Lord's heart, and I said to God, please, turn it around. My hearts been so heavy about it.

But after reading that post, Julie, I am reminded that jesus said that On this rock I will build my church and THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT!

The rock was someone that we know was not near to perfect, but that's what Jesus said. I believe it!

There has been so much distortion concerning who Jesus really is. So much quarreling over scriptures...of this I am guilty too....I hope that focusing on the basic fact that He died for us, will bring the focus back on the basis of why we live for Him.
i know sincirr } being a deep spirtual person like myself sometimes its hard to stay focused REALLY] but that is the most importan thing of all was the ultimate sacrafice!!} Everything my friends After that took Place Was made so that we could have life love forgivness And To be set free To be healed To Be All That We can Be!!!I will Shut Up Now} If We Just believe!!!! GOD BLESS
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-23-2004, 01:35 PM   #35
creedsister
USER INFO »
after reading my post i will never get the typing thing now Im just going keep doing it like i always do it and forget About good lord I know your trying} just dont give up on me yet!!!
Old 02-24-2004, 10:29 PM   #36
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
I'm excited and nervous all at the same time, Jessica and I are going Friday night to see the movie, I just preordered our tickets. They were showing on the news here some people that got to see the movie early last night and everyone that were coming out were all crying and some saying that this movie changed them for the rest of their lives. I pray that it changes myself and Jessica for the good, where we wouldn't disobey God anymore .
Old 02-25-2004, 08:00 AM   #37
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) after reading my post i will never get the typing thing now Im just going keep doing it like i always do it and forget About good lord I know your trying} just dont give up on me yet!!!
U just take your time. You being part of this community is more important than your typing being spot on ok? I appreciate your willingness to improve, but at the same time, I'm just so happy U R here.

That's really cool Mr.CreedFreakTN. I hope you get that too. Blessings to U. And Jessica.

It seems God was preparing hearts even before this movie was released.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-25-2004, 11:34 AM   #38
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) U just take your time. You being part of this community is more important than your typing being spot on ok? I appreciate your willingness to improve, but at the same time, I'm just so happy U R here.

That's really cool Mr.CreedFreakTN. I hope you get that too. Blessings to U. And Jessica.

It seems God was preparing hearts even before this movie was released.
yes i know that movie is gonna rock thanks sincirr rock on
Old 02-25-2004, 04:14 PM   #39
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I really want to see this movie! I like MR TN am excited and nervous all at the same time. I think it will be good to watch it not only to get a better perspective of what Jesus went through for us but to help deepen my walk with Him as well
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-25-2004, 11:24 PM   #40
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
The movie seem sreally good and hopefully it will move people to know what Jesus went through to save us. I know for a while last year I wasn't that close to God because I blamed Him for everything bad that happened to me. I always wondered why He let other people have all the luck and not me. My mom kept telling me that it was all for a reason, but I never believed her. As a cause of that, I drew further from my parents b/c I thought they had turned against me and didn't believe me. Up until that point I was so absorbed in myself that I didn't notice all of the signs He was giving me. He wanted me to change the way I was living my life and start to focus more on the things I should really care about. So now whenever something doesn't go my way, I know that God did it for a reason and so far He has never failed me!

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you

Last edited by PaulMcCoygirl : 02-25-2004 at 11:28 PM.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:35 AM   #41
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Thats wonderful. More powerful than a movie, is having your own experience.

I just got home from seeing it...

For once I dont know what to say...

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-26-2004, 10:32 AM   #42
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Thats wonderful. More powerful than a movie, is having your own experience.

I just got home from seeing it...

For once I dont know what to say...
well im sure after ici it i will have plenty to say!!! HAHAHA
Old 02-26-2004, 12:20 PM   #43
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
How long is this movie ??

about 2 hours ??

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 02-27-2004, 01:28 AM   #44
Sincirr
USER INFO »
yup

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-27-2004, 09:00 AM   #45
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
ok ..

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot