++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-26-2005, 07:36 PM   #1
revisfoot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I'll bet anything we'll get that Creed DVD within the next year

The "Greatest Hits" came out last year. I'll bet anything Wind-Up will put out the DVD sometime within the next year, and the "Unreleased Material" CD after that. Because, we have to admit, Creed is a goldmine. They still want people to be interested. They also will have to put out something Creed-related right before Stapp's album comes out. Put him back in the public eye REAL quick.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:00 PM   #2
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) The "Greatest Hits" came out last year. I'll bet anything Wind-Up will put out the DVD sometime within the next year, and the "Unreleased Material" CD after that. Because, we have to admit, Creed is a goldmine. They still want people to be interested. They also will have to put out something Creed-related right before Stapp's album comes out. Put him back in the public eye REAL quick.

If Stapp's album does come out in August(as it has been tentatively scheduled) then Wind-Up needs to get that DVD out before August, say June or July. Will I buy that DVD? Probably, as I never got the chance to see Creed live in concert(something I regret). Still, I don't like how Wind-up is treating this whole thing. If Mark and Flip clearly opposed the GH being released, why did WU ignore the wishes of at least half(because I'm not sure how Stapp and Marshall felt) the band? That shows they only care about one thing:money. Not how the bands actually FEEL but only what money they can make off of the stuff. I understand the recording industry is all about money, but if that were me, I'd listen to the wishes of my bands. If Mark and Flip(and possibly Stapp and Marshall) oppose the release of say a DVD, will Wind-Up STILL release it? Knowing WU, probably.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 03-27-2005, 04:45 AM   #3
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) The "Greatest Hits" came out last year. I'll bet anything Wind-Up will put out the DVD sometime within the next year, and the "Unreleased Material" CD after that. Because, we have to admit, Creed is a goldmine. They still want people to be interested. They also will have to put out something Creed-related right before Stapp's album comes out. Put him back in the public eye REAL quick.

lol keep dreaming

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 03-27-2005, 07:25 AM   #4
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Yeah, that's what Wind-up wants. But AB surely doesn't, and they ARE the band! Mark have clearly said they wanna wait a few years before they put out ANYTHING Creed again.

Andrew, I've got a great idea... We'll bet Hayley. Whoever wins this gets Hayley. I know I'm taking a risk, 'cause she's already mine, but I'm willing to bet her for the excitment! What do you say?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 03-27-2005 at 07:28 AM.
Old 03-27-2005, 07:33 AM   #5
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) If Mark and Flip clearly opposed the GH being released, why did WU ignore the wishes of at least half(because I'm not sure how Stapp and Marshall felt) the band? That shows they only care about one thing:money. Not how the bands actually FEEL
No, that's not true. Flip, Mark and Brian were so busy with AB that they had forgotten about WU putting out the GH record. (Even though Wind-up had been talking to them 'bout that). When they told Wind-up they wanted to wait with that Wind-up had already fixed almost everything and would lose a lot of money. Of course the band didn't want that, so they agreed on putting out the album, but they also said they wouldn't promote it.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-27-2005, 11:05 AM   #6
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
1. They can only release the DVD when the Chicago suit appeal has a verdict.

2. Tru and Flip weren't against the GH. What they wanted was to release something cool for the fans, with more footage and unreleased stuff instead of a buck of radio edit songs that didn't had so much value for the die-hard fans as it could.
Old 03-27-2005, 05:50 PM   #7
revisfoot
USER INFO »
It's a deal! Hayley it is. Does she know about this? Also, I think the winner should get a ownership-of-the-Kiwi certificate. That would rock.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:54 PM   #8
burnie022
USER INFO »
what kind of dvd are you guys talking about? another one with the videos again or a live concert?
Old 03-29-2005, 08:54 PM   #9
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
live gig from the weathered tour. they got plenty of footage.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:11 AM   #10
revisfoot
USER INFO »
Yeah, a live show from the Weathered Tour. I know they have one ready. Just got delayed because of a lawsuit.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:36 AM   #11
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) It's a deal! Hayley it is. Does she know about this?
Nope, but why bother? I OWN her!! I can do whatever I like with her!

Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) Also, I think the winner should get a ownership-of-the-Kiwi certificate. That would rock.
Don't know what that is, but sure! You're going down, loser!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-30-2005, 08:40 AM   #12
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Hey Lith you want to go outside? No I don't think you understand we're going outside you little punk! LMAO
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie