++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-08-2012, 06:30 AM   #3001
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

How does one develop Courage?...

I have read a lot of things in my life that changed me with a slow progression, fiction and nonfiction.

(Fiction is a way of telling the truth with a lie.) HA!

Anyway...I read some words that changed my life instantly. I don't know that I have ever gotten anything so quickly in mind, I usually have to ponder it a while and then it comes. I will be walking along doing other things and BAM!..it hits me and I will yell out..."That's what that meant!" ...but that didn't happen yesterday. It was an instant SHIFT of being. Yes, I am going to share the remarkable words of beauty that changed my life forever.

I am always in a hurry, I have been in a hurry since I was a teenager, doing so causes me to have anxiety. I rush, rush, rush...and then get very upset if someone slows me down. Especially in driving...If you go grocery shopping with me you must jog beside the buggy to keep up. One day while getting groceries a man burst into laughter while seeing me coming, and I thought; Uh Oh..whats happened? I turn around because at this point in the mission I am pulling the buggy from the wrong end..my daughter was pushing at one time...but she must have given out because when I turned to see what the man was laughing at she was hanging from the handle dragging her feet behind her...skiing through the isles. She was having fun but I was so rushed...I paid it no attention. Just drug the child from one isle to the next.
Add coffee to that picture...and you can get a bit of an idea of what a day spent with me would be like.

Life Changing Words from a book written in 1828 by Prentice Mulford.

"COURAGE and presence of mind mean the same thing. Presence of mind implies command of mind. (PONDER THAT SENTENCE A MINUTE BEFORE MOVING FORWARD)

The quality of mind or emotion underlying all this hurried mental condition and consequent hurried act, is fear.

Fear is but another name for lack of power to control our minds, or, in other words, to control the kind of thought we think or put out.

The cultivation of courage commences in the cultivation of deliberation! (Deliberate movement in body and mind: "Right now I am walking, just walking..I am not at an interview, I am not fighting with my neighbor, I am not paying the bills...I am just walking, and I have an amazing walk, and WOW, Where did that amazing flower come from?, Thank you!") I'm here now...I am deliberate. I am Awake. I am in control of my thought. I am Still. I am ...

If we analyze what we fear, we shall find we are in mind trying to deal with too much at once of the thing feared. There is only a relatively small amount to be dealt with now. In any transaction – in the doing of anything there is but one step to be taken at a time.

Timidity is often the result of looking at too many difficulties or terrors at once. In material reality we have to deal with but one at a time. If we are going to what we fear will be a disagreeable interview with a harsh, irascible, over‐bearing person, we are apt to go, occupying our minds with the whole interview. (We visualize the entire outcome in a negative way before it takes place and this causes fear to grow and intimidation to occur.)

The more we train our minds so to concentrate on the one step, the more do we increase capacity for sending our force all in one given direction at once.

Pleasure is the sure result of placing thought or force on the thing we are doing now, and pain of some sort in both present and future is the certain result of sending thought or force away from the act which needs to be done at this moment.

To train then for courage is to train for deliberate movement in all things, for that is simply training to mass and hold your force in reserve and let out no more than is needed for the moment."

And so after reading that, I began to think about my now moments, I still need to visualize my goals but there is a time and a place for that. In meditation, in earnest prayer seeking and for me at a peak of exercise excitement when my heart is pounding...and its creative.

But the point of this part of my spiritual growth was to understand my thinking and how I overwhelm myself with too many thoughts, and too many images at once...which causes my body to try and catch up with all that disorganized chaos... it physically puts me in a hurry all the time.

Sure I have learned to have my moments of stillness but until now they were never controlled moments. When I found time out of my busy mind schedule I would just stop for those few moments to deliberately think a thing or a dream for the future through in its entirety.

It wasn't until yesterday that I realized how to deliberately walk and enjoy the moment of my being. It was fabulous and as I was sweating from the run, (the deliberate run) I was in the moment enough to enjoy the beautiful trees and the wind, I saw the beauty of nature unfold right in front of my eyes...and at the perfect time in admiring her it started to rain just enough to cool me off. All I could say to that out loud was "THANK YOU" and I truly meant it from my heart. And it was like Nature heard me and I felt her appreciation for my appreciation of her beauty. No words exist to describe that Amazing feeling in its entirety!

Bliss is only part of it...

Infinite Blessings & Perfect Love

Last edited by Sasa : 05-08-2012 at 06:39 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:35 AM   #3002
Sasa
USER INFO »

EVERYTHING...

"No sooner the Light was perceived, happiness prevailed on me"
"The sweet nectar was tasted by me as soon as the Arutperunjothi (Supreme Grace Of Light) became visible" Ramalinga Swamigal (India)

One....
Understanding the permanent reality of life,
with mind rising above the influence of pleasure and pain
in omnipotent deliberation
Unshakable...
Established in the understanding of unlimited abundance
is free from the existence of relative order
is heir to everything
and is immortal.

One who does not know truth does not have the capacity in WORD to transform and unite with it IN BODY AND MIND. But what was once a mysterious feeling is now absorbed, understood and believed...therefore the WORD has become ONE with the BODY AND "ALL IS KNOWN".

"So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory." II Corinth.

http://letsliveforever.net/wp-conten...ortal-body.jpg

Infinite Blessings, Perfect Love, Unlimited Abundance and Beautiful Images surrounded by Glorious Thought this Day!

Last edited by Sasa : 05-09-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:01 AM   #3003
Sasa
USER INFO »

"A picture is worth ..."

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs5/PRE/i...hird_Voice.jpg

Old 05-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #3004
Sasa
USER INFO »

Ok..I think that's a good note to leave it on. It's all GOOD! No worries.

http://www.ondaimagen.com/_media/9/2...0936826370.gif

Thankful Spirit.

Last edited by Sasa : 05-10-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:05 AM   #3005
Sasa
USER INFO »

Day 26 of 28

Sorry, part of me had to die, She kicked the mop bucket. (private joke, hurt my toe and got all wet with dirty mop water, lost my shoe...bird died it was a mess)

Buried and Gone...

I read the funniest quote and met some one else from India, My sweet friend..we are doing positive thought games everyday via email. Indian people are very different and amazing people, love my new Indian Friends.

"Read like a Wolf Eats"... (funny but good advice)

If you feel alone, reach out to someone else soon you will find yourself in GREAT COMPANY.

The secret to having great friends is being a great friend.

Picker upper....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFN2h...eature=related
Old 05-24-2012, 05:49 AM   #3006
Sasa
USER INFO »

Hole in ONE...

"Jack Nicklaus, the world famous golfer, explains he will not even pick up a club until he has
a very clear image on the screen of his mind, showing exactly how the ball will fly through the air, how it
will hit the ground and where it will roll after it hits. Nicklaus calls this "going to the movies." Bob Proctor

http://www.goodnessdetermined.com/Im...s_wisdom_3.jpg

Day 27...

Life is GOOD!...or at least its beginning to be GOOD..I am at the threshold and walking through the door of The Boss's Tea Party. Except we are not having tea, we are having coffee. It's a coffee party and all who join us will be woken up.

Do you know how to tell when you have great coffee? When you open it up for the first time and it smells so good that you could snort it. Dunkin Donuts Original...its that kind of coffee!

Tune of the Day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsJcg-g1pg

http://spiderdiaries.richmond.edu/ma...2/teaparty.png

"Nature gives all, without reservation, and loses nothing; man, grasping all, loses everything." James Allen

Last edited by Sasa : 05-24-2012 at 05:52 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:51 AM   #3007
Sasa
USER INFO »

Believing is SEEING...and so it becomes. Persistence brings RESULTS.

"I run a district office in Wichita, Kansas. Out of over 500 offices Prudential has, our office stands in 175th
place. Now," he said, "that's not bad, nothing to be ashamed of." And it wasn't-it was a fairly good
standing. He then said, "My problem is, I know we are good enough to be in the top 100, and we're not.
Every year I go for it, but I never seem to make it." At that moment I knew what the cause of Paul
Hutsey's problem was. I explained to him that he was letting the sales sheet dictate the image he was
holding in his mind. He saw himself as being number 175, and he was doing his utmost to move into the
top 100. He worked hard, he worked with his people and, as he explained previously, he had good
people. I showed Paul that it was imperative he see himself in the top 100, regardless of what the sales
sheet said. In other words, he had to act as if he were already in the top 100. He had to become
mentally what he wanted to be on the physical plane. He also had to learn how to communicate this idea
to his entire staff."

You are so Blessed! Born Blessed! Favored and Loved!
Old 05-25-2012, 05:50 AM   #3008
Sasa
USER INFO »

I'm on Day 28 of this gratitude journey and I have learned to spell grattitude correctly ... J/K Gratitude

Is my life magical? HA!

You know....

The interesting thing is that it was already magical at day ONE. I just couldn't see it as being so. It is funny how you can read into something and slowly you begin to see it merging into your life on a regular basis.

I am reading a new book called Born Rich, where it teaches that prosperity and success are all around you, you are prosperity and success ...you were born into it. You just haven't been seeing it until now. Little mind shifter book. Me like it!

Ever learn a new word, oh I don't know maybe...ambiguity ("lets just keep it completely ambiguous.") It means to let it have more than one meaning, draws more attention that way...you know in certain circumstances.

Anyway, you look it up, never seen it before in your life, but now you have looked it up and know the definition. You begin to see the word all around you.
The word has always been there, you just didn't notice it before.

Same thing with magic. There is something about the expression of gratitude that brings wonderful things into your life. Try it! every day list 10 things you are thankful for and see what happens.
In the past 28 days, I didn't ask for it, just was openly thankful every day and they appeared...magically into my life, as well as many other beautiful gifts that have magically appeared in the last month.
I made 2 new friends from India and now we are playing mind games about positive things in our lives. The first email to me was titled "Walk and Walk and Walk...." Then it said tell me 10 things that make you happy...and he shared with me his 10 things. So we had 20 feel good thoughts together. Then there were beautiful pictures embedded into the email, LOL...I don't know where that idea came from...but I like it.

http://tplustoday.com/wp-content/upl...urequote33.jpg

That is collective consciousness of a positive force...very powerful energy. And the more people we get on the same page the more powerful the force becomes.

Do you know what a blessing it is to gain a positive thinking friend like that? It's a tremendous blessing, positive thinking friends are priceless.

I am so thankful today because I get to do something that I love to do this very weekend. I am going away...Camping with family. I have my tent packed and ready. There is no comparison to sleeping in the woods. The crickets, the fresh air, the stars at night and nothing but the sound of my fan blowing on me. I don't completely rough it until Independence Day on a local creek bank, then we rough it...No electricity. But this weekend I will have some electricity...cause its a campground that is right on the water. LOVE IT!!! magical weekend.

http://woodgas-stove.com/articles/wp...de-by-lake.jpg

May your weekend be so very Blessed! Love, Love, Love

Love is all around YOU!

Last edited by Sasa : 05-25-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #3009
Sasa
USER INFO »

Ascension

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Happy Memorial Day! Thankful for soldiers who have given their lives for our freedom.

I get home from my trip (The crickets were beautiful) and I have a special email in my box, it is another special friend. I am Sharing of course...

"I hope you do not mind _____ ____ (private name) having given me your email address. I was complimenting him about the idea of identifying 3 people who have made a positive difference to our life and sending blessings to them and he told me the idea was from you. He then gave me your email address so that I could address my thanks directly to you. I just wanted to say how lovely this idea is and that it really brightened my day to think about these people. At a time where things have been a little tough going for me and are tough going worldwide, it is soothing cheerful and also making me so happy to think about these people. It reminds me that we are all linked to one another and that there are and have been wonderful people in my life. This is what matters after all in life! Thanks a lot for this brilliant reminder!"

Have a great day!

How wonderful was that? There really are many wonderful , loving and sincere people in this world. Many times we overlook that and only see the negative, when we begin to focus on love and positivity, we begin to see all energy that lines up with that vibration. Its not specific but an array of beauty more magnificent than we can imagine... completely surrounding and saturating us with itself.

I AM SO BLESSED...And so very Thankful today!
Old 05-29-2012, 05:26 AM   #3010
Sasa
USER INFO »

Find the beauty in the shadows...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--1UNK2Ycsy...son+quote2.jpg

In all situations there is something beautiful lurking for us to pull out and magnify. There is never a situation or experience in our lives that we cannot find something beautiful within it, something pure...something that will bless us and something that will bless others that find themselves there with us.

Thank You!
Old 05-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #3011
Sasa
USER INFO »

History always repeats itself...

With a little manipulation we can tweak it a little...

TWEAKING...

To TWEAK: to make usually small adjustments in or to <tweak the controls>; especially : fine-tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ_5N...eature=related

Face to Face...

Last edited by Sasa : 06-01-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:29 AM   #3012
Sasa
USER INFO »

In the Kitchen with Martha...It's a GOOD THING!

If you mix up the same cake batter using the same recipe, in the same oven at the same heat, in the same pan....The cake turns out the same every time.

Always the same results. It is wise to study history at times.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...NL._SX500_.jpg

I made 9 double layer red velvet cakes and they all turned out the same. I used the same two pans. Except one of which I left in the oven longer than the rest. He was different...A little tougher around the edges but just as good. Tasted the same on the inside.

I overheard Will Smith in an interview talking about some advice he gave his son. He said to him, If you ever want to do something successfully, someone somewhere has written a book about it. Read it, and follow the recipe.

“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” –Tony Robbins

"When the mind is transcended, the supermental consciousness steps in of itself.-Mouni Sadhu "

Blessed Day! Pray for me I have a test that I must make 90 on to pass! Need some prayer support...need some light in my path...need the teacher to like me more. J/K... He does, he likes me...We are going to eventually get on the same page in mind.

Last edited by Sasa : 06-01-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #3013
Sasa
USER INFO »

Well what do you know?...

A very good friend of mine once told me success on testing has nothing to do with fate. It has to do with what you KNOW, and how much you KNOW.

In the past I have taken that word for granted..To KNOW. Be Still and KNOW...

Anyway...what led up to that comment in our conversation was that I told him I did not want to get overly confident about an upcoming test because I might get the rug snatched from under me and my big head deflated with a big F on the Grade book.

Friday when I finished that test I KNEW I passed it. I even drew a smiley at the end of the last answer on the paper.
I made 100%!

I KNEW it... before he graded it.

Life is Amazing...

New email from my Indian friend...beautiful words...
The Goal was to list 10 quotes that changed your life in a positive way.
This is what he shared...

1. The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift....
2. You can't win a game that you dont even play it.
3. If you think you can you are right
4. You are you what you think what you are.
5. You dont get what you wish but you get what you keep in your mind.
6. love what you do and do what you love.
7. Take a decision and align with it.
8. You are most powerful when you are within you.
9. You can rise only by doing the best in today.
10. Happiness is not alone to give us all.... what I thought to achieve in our life.... you need your most healthy body first. Healthy body will make your healthy positive mind to act, to control to be happy. How will you get healthy body... 1.proper rest... 2. enough food 3. some excercise.
now, when you have healthy body you can think better, act better. align better, communicate better.
Happiness doesnt make us successful but sucess make us happy. So, we required success first. Happiness just removes resistance from the path but it is not only tool to make you successful.
For success we need to have healthy body and mind first then our clear goal and some positive visulization and action for it. Now, when you move this way.. align with the goal, the decision you made. love what you do. And now you will get success and you are happy. Multiply this happiness with more music dance or any other favourite activity or spending fun time with your friends.
Whole path.... rest, enough food, excercise.... now active body and mind... take decision.. make some powerful visulization....align with it and work on it....love what you do.... get success and be happy...Make it large...........!!!!!

Love to share with you"

Have a blessed day!

Last edited by Sasa : 06-02-2012 at 07:01 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:50 AM   #3014
Sasa
USER INFO »

In Response...

Very nice, I am inspired by your words. So thankful to be sharing with you. These are some life changing phrases that I have read over the past few years.

1. "Read like a Wolf Eats"

2. “A person is limited only by the thoughts that he chooses.” James Allen

3. All that we see or seem is nothing but a dream within a dream. Edgar Allan Poe

4. “Circumstance does not make the man; it reveals him to himself.” James Allen

5.“Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.” Jack Canfield

6. “Our job is not to figure out the 'how'. The 'how' will show up out of the commitment and belief in the 'what”.

7. "A lucid dream is when you awake inside the dream and take control. Am I dreaming? Is this a Dream?"

8. "Merrily, Merrily, Merrily ...Life is just a dream."

9. "Beautiful dreamer wake unto me, starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee." Stephen Foster

10. "Your greatest reward lies on the other side of your biggest fear."

11. "There's no greater love than this, That a man would give his life for a friend; There's no higher sacrifice."

Our Greatest Fear

By Nelson Mandela

Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate,
but that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.

And, as we let our own light shine, we consciously give
other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.

Great things are happening!

Last edited by Sasa : 06-03-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #3015
Sasa
USER INFO »

To Truly LOVE someone, is giving them the freedom to be who they are without trying to change them. To really love someone you have to let them go...FREE.

You know its love, when you still love them even if there is nothing in it for you. That's love and what a blessed experience it is when you feel it for the first time because its in that moment that you become love and you for the first time in your life feel serenity and eternal peace in your heart. (SEE QUOTE NO. 11 ABOVE)

Its that moment when life really begins because you see through new eyes and everything is beautiful and you KNOW in your soul that everything is going to be ok! Because your AWAKE.

http://xerometer.com/wp-content/uplo...letting-go.jpg

http://www.glamquotes.com/wp-content.../12/LET-GO.jpg

YOUR SO BLESSED, and SO LOVED! God is GOOD...ALL THE TIME!