++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-18-2003, 09:29 PM   #1051
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
LOL, Linda!! No offense taken, I'm with you.

Relearn Love
Old 08-18-2003, 09:40 PM   #1052
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Just don't want him to talk .......cause he might say something stupid and mess up my fantasy.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 08-18-2003, 09:55 PM   #1053
hotforscott
USER INFO »
LOL!
Old 08-18-2003, 10:20 PM   #1054
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I say we all get those shirts and wear them together. Then maybe he'd call us all up on stage. You know how awesome that would be?????
Old 08-18-2003, 10:50 PM   #1055
Julbright
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Sheila63
We've been talking about getting as many people together as we can and go to a few together, including the opening show of the tour.  That would be so fun!!  I can see all of us from CreedFeed on the rail!!

Can I come? I really want to come!! I get chills just thinking about it! Just watched a couple hours of video taped interviews and performances - I am all revved up and no where to go (and no Scott to, well you know ) OH well
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 08-18-2003, 10:51 PM   #1056
JenRN
USER INFO »
Great fantasy Julbright!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-18-2003, 10:52 PM   #1057
Julbright
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
<b>I had on my WAWOF t-shirt (wore it purposely ). &nbsp;Scott looked me right in the eyes ( ) pointed to my t-shirt and said "thank you"! &nbsp;WOW!! &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</b>

OMG - I can't even imagine - I would die. I was on for weeks just attending the concert but to make contact - OH GOD I couldn't handle it.
Give me eyes of a child

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 08-18-2003, 10:56 PM   #1058
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah I have had that spine tingling eye contact 3 times in the pit at different shows. I felt it through to my bones. He looked right at me one time during My Sacrifice, it felt like an eternity. My friend was like "gee he was looking at you!" I thought man I hope he does not think I am a freak or something

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-18-2003, 11:02 PM   #1059
Julbright
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Yeah I have had that spine tingling eye contact 3 times in the pit at different shows. &nbsp;I felt it through to my bones. &nbsp;He looked right at me one time during My Sacrifice, it felt like an eternity. &nbsp;My friend was like "gee he was looking at you!" &nbsp;</b>

OMG - 3 times? And you are still alive to talk about it? Ug - I can only dream I guess. You are so cute I bet he was staring at you! He probably prefers blondes, too.

&nbsp;I thought man I hope he does not think I am a freak or something

LMAO! That is funny! I often wonder what he thinks of all of us? My non-creed-fan-friend ( yes , I do have those ) often makes jokes to me about what she would say his perspective is of us - it ain't pretty. But it makes me laugh.
Give me eyes of a child

Old 08-19-2003, 08:26 AM   #1060
JenRN
USER INFO »
It was actually funny because the one time he was right in front of us he ripped his pants BIGTIME during What if and even through the loud music I heard them rip! He did not realize what had happened until he got back to the main stage. After that he would not come back out to the catwalk because he would have to turn around to walk back, so needless to say I was upset. After a couple of songs during a pause I screamed "Come back out Scott!" He heard me and waved, put on his leather coat And then came back out! That was when they shot the video for the DVD for DSD!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-19-2003, 09:01 AM   #1061
Julbright
USER INFO »
OMG that is SO funny! I can't believe it ! I am so envious - I wish I could get that close - I have been to 2 shows and had semi decent seats one time but not like that. I will have to start buttering up my husband now so next tour he will permit the kind of cash I would need to spend to get up there.
Give me eyes of a child

Old 08-19-2003, 09:06 AM   #1062
JenRN
USER INFO »
I was really happy becasue I spent BIG BUCKS in the WAWO foundation auction to get those seats and ALL the money went to Scott's foundation!!! And then to top it off I got it all back on my taxes The attorney from WAWO sent me this letter with a tax ID # to put on my taxes so I could get a febate!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-19-2003, 09:39 AM   #1063
Julbright
USER INFO »
Oh wow ! That is awesome! Hopefully they will do that again on the next tour - I would totally take that route. I have wanted to do something with the Foundation for a while now. In the process of starting my own business and when I start making money, that is on the list of my priorities. That would also make my hubbie feel better (he is an accountant - very tuned in to the $$$) about spending that kind of cash.
Give me eyes of a child

Old 08-19-2003, 12:37 PM   #1064
Sheila63
USER INFO »
<b>It was actually funny because the one time he was right in front of us he ripped his pants BIGTIME during What if and even through the loud music I heard them rip! &nbsp; He did not realize what had happened until he got back to the main stage. &nbsp;After that he would not come back out to the catwalk because he would have to turn around to walk back, so needless to say I was upset. &nbsp;After a couple of songs during a pause I screamed "Come back out Scott!" &nbsp;He heard me and waved, put on his leather coat And then came back out! &nbsp;That was when they shot the video for the DVD for DSD!!!! </b>

Jen, that is so cool that he heard you and came back! I remember you mentioning about him ripping his pants before but I don't think I knew the other part.

Relearn Love
Old 08-20-2003, 09:01 PM   #1065
njcreedite
USER INFO »
<b>It was actually funny because the one time he was right in front of us he ripped his pants BIGTIME during What if and even through the loud music I heard them rip! &nbsp; He did not realize what had happened until he got back to the main stage. &nbsp;After that he would not come back out to the catwalk because he would have to turn around to walk back, so needless to say I was upset. &nbsp;After a couple of songs during a pause I screamed "Come back out Scott!" &nbsp;He heard me and waved, put on his leather coat And then came back out! &nbsp;That was when they shot the video for the DVD for DSD!!!! </b>

You know....he really needs to keep a spare pair of pants around j/k
So Jen, have you seen the DVD? Are you in it?? That would be really cool.
oh...and of course he was looking at you....he was saying "Why is April in the pit?"
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."