++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-11-2003, 09:52 PM   #121
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Teri is on FIRE tonight!:madder: :lol: And I am loving it!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-11-2003, 10:08 PM   #122
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
:madder: :madder: Just don't care for unnecessary unkindness toward my friends.:madder::madder:

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-12-2003, 10:04 AM   #123
ronda
USER INFO »
To all the Ronda haters out there. This board is for opinions, if your opinions dont agree then watch out... If you disagree with one of these people in the "CLick" ,, then you get hacked. Just like high school. I am not saying it is wrong to stick up for someone. I just think anyone new here that disagrees is hacked up right away.
My opinions are a bit strong at times, That I will admitt. I am even offensive at times, that too I will agree with.
I can not believe I got caught up in this banter at all. I am over the chicago show, only mentioned it to state the reason for me being here in the first place.
I try not to put people on the spot by pulling out quotes of the way they feel. I admitt , I have also done that too. I am done now with the back and forth with you on this subject.
This forum has a wonderful tool. Called ignore member. Type in the name and the posts will not show up for you .
People complain about mancow radio,,, his response is well you people have the dial,, turn it.
My advise is put anyone on ignore you dont care to read, it works. I am using it already !
Old 01-12-2003, 10:12 AM   #124
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Maybe we haven't had to use the ignore button because for the most part, we all get along and it hasn't been necessary. I, for one, have been hoping to see you branch out and have an opinion on something else BESIDES the Chicago show. I saw you post in Hockeysue's thread about appearances and I was glad to see that you have something else to add to the bb. That's why I haven't put you on my ignore list.

Old 01-12-2003, 12:29 PM   #125
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
That is one of the smartest things I've read that's been written so horribly often on this tired tired subject.  

By the way, could you imagine the uprising that would be going on if he had HOLES in his socks? The HOLY jokes would NEVER end.

OMG!! TOOOOOOOO FUNNY!! :lol:

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 01-12-2003, 12:57 PM   #126
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
Great reply Steve, sorry about your Packers. I just hope my Tennessee Titans pull it out Saturday.

I'm not sorry about the Packers....sorry Steve.. But being as I'm from Minnesota, I guess I can't be...lol...but anyways, I'm with you Mr., and now that it's Sunday and THEY WON!! YEAH!! I was REALLY glad that they won...I'm a HUGE football fan and I'm a huge Steve McNair fan too!! Hope they go all the way!! But atleast this year it should be a good Super Bowl to watch...just like last year!! GO TITANS!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 01-12-2003, 06:04 PM   #127
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
I'm a huge McNair fan myself, we started out 1 and 4 this year and look were we are today. My predictions are Titans and Eagles in the Super Bowl.... Go Titans
Old 01-12-2003, 06:43 PM   #128
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Glad to see this thread has taken a turn for the better. Not too big of a sports fan, but GO TEAM, whichever one you root for. :P
Old 01-12-2003, 09:42 PM   #129
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
Glad to see this thread has taken a turn for the better. Not too big of a sports fan, but GO TEAM, whichever one you root for. :P
I like to play sports more than watch them on TV. Although a good football game is always fun!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-12-2003, 09:43 PM   #130
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Gooooooooo Eagles! The choking-dog J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets are G-O-N-E Gone, Gone, Gone!!!! Wooooo-hooooooo!!!
Old 01-12-2003, 09:58 PM   #131
hotforscott
USER INFO »
LMAO! I have become a Hog Fan because I married one, but I am not one who gets into sports like a whole bunch. I can play better then I can watch.
Old 01-12-2003, 10:03 PM   #132
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Gooooooooo Eagles! The choking-dog J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets are G-O-N-E Gone, Gone, Gone!!!! Wooooo-hooooooo!!!
OUTSTANDING. Love to see New York lose!!!

Old 01-12-2003, 11:04 PM   #133
gade202
USER INFO »
Anyone have pics of the Chicago show?? I live in NJ and was going to go to the News Years Eve show in Philly but I went on a trip to Florida instead. I would be very interested in seeing pics or hearing any bootlegs anyone might have from the show...
Old 01-12-2003, 11:19 PM   #134
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
There was a thread in here with a link to three or four photos, but I can't remember which one it was. Sorry.
Old 01-12-2003, 11:20 PM   #135
gade202
USER INFO »
Hehe, I just did a quick search on the net for creed concert reviews for that night and found this little blurb from mtv.com about a Dec 9th concert they did with several other bands. Here is what it said about Creeds preformance:

Quote: Beck and the Flaming Lips followed by Coldplay provided a few hours of envelope-pushing — so much that when headliners Creed took the stage afterward, they were met with boos and half the venue clearing out.

In all fairness, Creed would have likely been a hit on Saturday's bill, but singer Scott Stapp didn't score sympathy points when he stormed offstage during the first song because his mic wasn't working. He returned, but the set felt off.

Not really sure if it was a sign of things to come but even then they said their show didn't seem right. Hopefully things will improve although I do find the response from Wind Up a little rude and I wasn't even at the Chicago show. They would probably have been better off just not saying anything. From what I have read, Scott was drunk, is that right?? Hehe, makes me think of the band Oasis....