++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-19-2004, 12:39 PM   #136
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
AMEN
Quote: (Originally Posted by stillwater) The more you run, the more god wants you back; the further you fall, the higher you'll soar.
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-19-2004, 12:43 PM   #137
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) December 19th

"God rewards those who give generously."

This week is Christmas. It's a time of giving, receiving, sharing memories. Yet, sharing and giving can be difficult... The very core of sinful human nature is the desire to get, not give; to accumulate, not relinquish; to look out for ourselves, not others. The Bible calls us to share many things, our resources, our faith, our love, our time, our talents, our money. Sharing is using and enjoying something we have with others.

To all of my online community friends, may you have a blessed time of sharing Christ's gifts to you this Christmas!!!

And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded.

Mathew 10:42

Blessings,

Heaven Yes He Does Hev A Big God Bless Ya,

Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-20-2004, 06:23 AM   #138
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 20th

"Angels in heaven."

The angels in heaven above are still rejoicing over the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ. Two thousand years has not diminished their enthusiasm. Likewise, all the angels in heaven above rejoice when there is a soul saved. Let all the earth and all of heaven praise the Lord, for He alone is worthy to be praised.

Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

Psalm 148:2

Heaven

Old 12-20-2004, 09:57 AM   #139
creedsister
USER INFO »
Cry Holy Praise Jesus
Old 12-21-2004, 06:18 AM   #140
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 21st

"Heart of Faith."

I've always been amazed at how God chose to place his Son into our world. He could have done it any way he wanted. But he chose this way, to enter the world in difficult times under difficult circumstances as a helpless infant who must be cared for by parents who were vulnerable to so many frailties. Yet in spite of the challenges that lay ahead and the bewildering mystery that confronted them, Joseph and Mary, along with everyone around them, were caught up in the great joy this new child gave.

While [Joseph and Mary] were [in Bethlehem], the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

Luke 2:6-7

Heaven

Old 12-21-2004, 11:04 AM   #141
creedsister
USER INFO »
I Know IT, What A Place What An Example, Thats My LORD,
Old 12-22-2004, 06:12 AM   #142
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 22nd

"Everyone is loved by God, everyone has access to God, and everyone is desired by God."

Shepherds and the glory of the Lord in the same sentence. Shepherds enjoyed a great heritage in Israel with Abraham, Moses, and David as notable shepherds and God being identified through Psalm 23 as a great shepherd. But by this time in Israelite history, they were not highly regarded. They smelled like sheep. They spent their time with sheep. They were not really clean and religious enough to be considered spiritual. So when God chose to announce the birth of Jesus to shepherds with his contingent of angels he makes his point clear!!!

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."

Luke 2:8-11

Heaven

Old 12-22-2004, 01:18 PM   #143
creedsister
USER INFO »
AMEN AND AMEN Surley Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow All The Days Of My Life And I Well Dwell In The House Of The Lord 4 Ever,
Old 12-23-2004, 09:04 AM   #144
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 23rd

"You chose the manger."

The sign to the shepherds was a baby in a feeding trough. Pretty potent sign isn't it! The Almighty Creator of the universe sleeping where the sheep and goats have eaten their grain and hay. That God would love us so much as to reduce himself to such an inauspicious beginning reminds us why the angels praise him so. He is glorious and yet he chose not to hide or protect that glory, but instead he shared it so we could find it, too!

[An angel of the Lord said,] "Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests

Luke 2:11-14

Heaven

Old 12-23-2004, 01:16 PM   #145
creedsister
USER INFO »
Luke Ch.19.9.10
Old 12-24-2004, 09:24 AM   #146
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 24th

"Never lose faith in the Second Coming of Jesus!"

The shepherds reaction to baby Jesus is exactly what our reaction will be when we see the returning Jesus... We will glorify and praise God for all the things we see and hear and will find that they are just as God has promised them to us. Since God kept his word in the first coming of Jesus, we can be assured that he will do it with the Second Coming of Jesus!

[The shepherds] hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby [Jesus], who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed... But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

Luke 2:16-20

Heaven

Old 12-24-2004, 10:43 AM   #147
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 12-25-2004, 09:04 AM   #148
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 25th

"Merry Christmas!!!"

While Jesus is God's Son and Mary's son, he is also our Son. He is the child given to the world so you and I can become God's child. What greater gift can we have than Jesus, and through Jesus, God as our Father.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

Heaven

Old 12-25-2004, 11:49 PM   #149
creedsister
USER INFO »
THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL ....THANK YOU GOD
Old 12-26-2004, 12:02 PM   #150
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 26th

"Is happiness a passing emotion or a permanent state?"

There is happiness that reacts to happenings (which is temporary and volatile) and there is happiness that overrules happenings (which is strong and lasting). Happiness based on happenings is part of life, but if that is all we can count on we have to keep feeding ourselves with events to keep us upbeat.

Those who know the joy that comes from God don't need happenings to keep them happy. They learn how to develop inner joy because they know that no matter what happens, God offers hope and promise.

Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with scoffers.

Psalm 1:1

Heaven