++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2003, 11:07 PM   #76
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
geez, Teri! you're on fire lately!

slow down, don't get stressed out due internet MB posts!
Old 12-07-2003, 02:23 AM   #77
creedlvr
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-reliable_sources+12-05-2003 02:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (reliable_sources @ 12-05-2003 02:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Afterall, when you are personally worth WELL over $20 million (Check Forbes.com for the lowdown on how much Creed is worth)... [/b][/quote]
I went to that website because I was curious. There is just way too much information there and I didn't have the patience. Does anyone have a clue how one would find that information? I tried doing a search for "Creed" but way too many categories came up.
Old 12-07-2003, 03:33 AM   #78
Dani
USER INFO »
Great stuff Teri, thanks for telling it like it is.
What if the clocks would hesitate?
What if what is isn't true?
What are you going to do?
What if what isn't you?
Appels and Oranjes - Smashing Pumpkins

http://www.last.fm/user/lollies91/
Old 12-07-2003, 11:42 AM   #79
creedsister
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-extreme_LITHIUM+12-05-2003 05:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (extreme_LITHIUM @ 12-05-2003 05:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Nothing's wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will... [/b][/quote]
ya know it lol,what the heck am i talking about,,Lol,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-07-2003, 11:56 AM   #80
NeoMatrix2002
USER INFO »
I know that that is my first message, I am just posting that me leaning.

Creed didn't end! since the news dispersed, I made some searches in the web and I found some things that seem if it fits. we are going to the facts:

- Before the end of the tour of Creed they passed a notification saying that would leave vacations and that Stapp would travel, Mark would make something and Flip he would be devoted to your son.

- During the interview for to radio KDGE Mark said that they would do an album that year.

- in the same interview the dj asked the following (you can see in the transcription):
"Submersed i gonna be playing with another Dallas band called Edgewater, it's gonna be at the Curtain Club on November 5th, is there any chance you'll come in for that?"
Mark answered: " I'll probably be in the studio writing the next Creed record. "

- still in the interview he affirmed the following: "I mean on the internet some of the kids thought that just because there was so much time taken off and I wanted to continue – keep staying busy. In my downtime, I just produced the record and just trying to learn the engineering, a few other things, but no solo project"

- he also said: "We have really no plans except for just taking our time and getting this next record written. "

I also found a post in CreedFeed, but it is not anything confirmed, and the original post comes from VH1 Creed Board (posted by firebirdprof). In the case it would be a notification of Paul Reed Smith: "I've been away from here a long time but couldn't believe the rumors flying around. Here's what's going on. Trust me on this. Creed is working on a new album but not really all new. It's a Greatest hits with a few songs that have never been released. Scott Stapp is working on a solo project scheduled to be out sometime mid 2004 (Sorry I don't know exactly what the project is or entails). Lastly, Tremonti is working with his protege band, Submersed, and helping them to release their CD. I understand Scott Phillips is taking a break with his new baby. That's the truth! I wonder how these rumors get started anyway!!!! I have a source connected with the industry and I certainly wouldn't contribute to additional rumors. Hopefully this will stop the "chatter"."

ending with my opinion, I think is just a parallel band while Creed doesn't come back from the vacations. Then each one is doing what wants of the life during that period.
It is even that Creed is pronounced I will still believe that they are firm and strong.
And like them they say: "We are one, we are strong. The more you hold us down the more we press on".

Thanks, I am of the brasil and I hope they come for here.
Old 12-07-2003, 12:06 PM   #81
creedsister
USER INFO »
hay,,matrix dude,,,nice post but i dont thing it will shut up all of this places Reliable sources,,haha,,i still cant get over that name,,nice seeing somebody who dosent post like a know it all god,,Peace bro,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-07-2003, 12:22 PM   #82
NeoMatrix2002
USER INFO »
Quote: hay,,matrix dude,,,nice post but i dont thing it will shut up all of this places Reliable sources,,haha,,i still cant get over that name,,nice seeing somebody who dosent post like a know it all god,,Peace bro,,

I would like to say that nothing is reliable, I just found that in the internet, with relationship to Paul Reed's post I don't say that it is true, I just found in the internet and other person is able very well to have invented. The only official word should leave the mouth of the members. I am here just trying to find a reason for that routine disappearance.
Old 12-07-2003, 02:58 PM   #83
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-07-2003, 06:15 PM   #84
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Again, Teri...you make me smile girlfriend.

You know as I was reading 'reliable source's' reply I kinda got the feeling that he/she was happy to report the bad news about CREED breaking up....if he/she does not like CREED why waste energy posting stuff on a CREED message board? So, if the band does break up is 'reliable source' gonna post another message with his/her tongue poked out saying "nan, nan I told you so" ??? C'mon give me a break!!!!!!!!! Please know this 'reliable source.....

"MY STAGE IS SHARED BY MANY MILLIONS WHO LIFT THEIR HANDS UP HIGH BECAUSE THEY FEEL THIS...WE ARE ONE, WE ARE STRONG, THE MORE YOU HOLD US DOWN...THE MORE WE PRESS ON!!"
Old 12-07-2003, 08:58 PM   #85
Sheila63
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Yvonne+12-07-2003 06:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yvonne @ 12-07-2003 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Please know this 'reliable source.....

"MY STAGE IS SHARED BY MANY MILLIONS WHO LIFT THEIR HANDS UP HIGH BECAUSE THEY FEEL THIS...WE ARE ONE, WE ARE STRONG, THE MORE YOU HOLD US DOWN...THE MORE WE PRESS ON!!" [/b][/quote]
I'll second that, Yvonne!!

Relearn Love
Old 12-07-2003, 10:41 PM   #86
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
<!--QuoteBegin-Yvonne+12-07-2003 06:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yvonne @ 12-07-2003 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Please know this 'reliable source.....

"MY STAGE IS SHARED BY MANY MILLIONS WHO LIFT THEIR HANDS UP HIGH BECAUSE THEY FEEL THIS...WE ARE ONE, WE ARE STRONG, THE MORE YOU HOLD US DOWN...THE MORE WE PRESS ON!!" [/b][/quote]
thats what im talkin about!!!
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 06-14-2004, 11:44 PM   #87
reliable_sources
USER INFO »
Looks like my people were VERY reliable.... 6 months before Wind-Up wanted to tell...

Refer to my first post on this thread. Now read all the bashings that follow. When I first reported this, I wasn't being funny. I wasn't wishing ill will on Creed and/or their fans. I was simply reporting information that I had heard from my reliable source, and had you cared to listen to 6 months ago, you wouldn't be freaking out like this.

All I can say is... I told you so... and I didn't have to sell out my reliable source like some had suggested.

Since December, Tremonti and Flip have been talking about recording the next Creed album, etc. That was a great cover-up and you all bought it. Truth is... up to that point, they had not talked to Stapp since he went on "vacation."

Stapp has fallen off the deep end. Read the article with Tremonti on MTV.com. Even he alludes and at certain times, points to the fact that Stapp is going crazy.

Don't get me wrong... I am very interested to hear Tremonti's new band. I AM NOT BASHING STAPP OR CREED!!!! I am simply proving that the point I made (and subsequently got bashed for) in December was all true... every single part of it.... and as early as December you could have accepted the truth but it looks like that never happened.

Last edited by reliable_sources : 06-14-2004 at 11:54 PM.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:03 AM   #88
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by reliable_sources) Refer to my first post on this thread. Now read all the bashings that follow. When I first reported this, I wasn't being funny. I wasn't wishing ill will on Creed and/or their fans. I was simply reporting information that I had heard from my reliable source, and had you cared to listen to 6 months ago, you wouldn't be freaking out like this.

All I can say is... I told you so... and I didn't have to sell out my reliable source like some had suggested.

Since December, Tremonti and Flip have been talking about recording the next Creed album, etc. That was a great cover-up and you all bought it. Truth is... up to that point, they had not talked to Stapp since he went on "vacation."

Stapp has fallen off the deep end. Read the article with Tremonti on MTV.com. Even he alludes and at certain times, points to the fact that Stapp is going crazy.

Don't get me wrong... I am very interested to hear Tremonti's new band. I AM NOT BASHING STAPP OR CREED!!!! I am simply proving that the point I made (and subsequently got bashed for) in December was all true... every single part of it.... and as early as December you could have accepted the truth but it looks like that never happened.
What do you want us to say that you are right and we were wrong? It seems you were but if your looking for an I told you so,now isn't the time for it.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:06 AM   #89
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hey Reliable Sources DUDE!!!!!!!!! I Remembear YOU, HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 06-15-2004, 12:34 AM   #90
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
We get the point that your source(s) gave you valid information. It happened, it's over. You were right, others were wrong. I'm closing this thread since there's really nothing more that needs to be said here.

Thanks for posting the info though, reliable_sources.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Closed Thread