++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-25-2003, 03:45 PM   #31
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You know that he can piss into audience if you go there. So it would be your fault if you get wet, cuz you knew what you would be facing.
Old 04-25-2003, 03:48 PM   #32
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
He should be in jail for doing disgusting stuff like that I don't know what sick person gave him his record deal but they obviously have no standards at all!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-25-2003, 05:11 PM   #33
JenRN
USER INFO »
Manson is just an asshole, buttom line. As far as Creed being different well yeah they are but if they are such goody too-shoes than why do they serve beer at their concerts? Why do they have g-strings you can by at the t-shirt stand, why are there people already drunk at their shows? Creed's shows have attracted the most wide variety of people I have EVER seen at a concert and I have been to MANY in my lifetime! If it was a Disney show and the guy who dresses as Mickey Mouse comes out stoned and drunk and pisses in the concert crowd than maybe I can see your point. But Creed is a ROCK band, it is the people who set them at the standards they have not the band! I know people "think" Scott has a "god complex" but I believe he does not and he does not either! This is just an excuse for people to get money easily, BOTTOM LINE! You know if I was a mother and I brought my child to this particular concert I would be dissapointed but you know that is the risk you take at a rock concert! Children under 12 should not really be there anyways! It is like people were just "waiting" for Stapp to make a wrong move so they could be on him like flies on shit! People confuse his "passion and drive" for arrogance, it is some of us that can see the difference, those who really listen and see all he does with his status. How many freaking rock stars send kids to space camp? How many Rock stars start their own charity for the needy? He made a wrong move after dealing with some horrible life experiences who's to say you would not have done the same? Nobody REALLY knows the hardships he is going through, it is lonely at the top. Dissapoinment and pure greediness are two very different things, this incident justifies dissapointment and that is it!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-25-2003, 05:27 PM   #34
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Manson is just an asshole, buttom line. &nbsp;As far as Creed being different well yeah they are but if they are such goody too-shoes than why do they serve beer at their concerts? Why do they have g-strings you can by at the t-shirt stand, why are there people already drunk at their shows? &nbsp;Creed's shows have attracted the most wide variety of people I have EVER seen at a concert and I have been to MANY in my lifetime! &nbsp;If it was a Disney show and the guy who dresses as Mickey Mouse comes out stoned and drunk and pisses in the concert crowd than maybe I can see your point. &nbsp;But Creed is a ROCK band, it is the people who set them at the standards they have not the band! &nbsp;I know people "think" Scott has a "god complex" but I believe he does not and he does not either! &nbsp;This is just an excuse for people to get money easily, BOTTOM LINE! &nbsp;You know if I was a mother and I brought my child to this particular concert I would be dissapointed but you know that is the risk you take at a rock concert! Children under 12 should not really be there anyways! &nbsp;It is like people were just "waiting" for Stapp to make a wrong move so they could be on him like flies on shit! People confuse his "passion and drive" for arrogance, it is some of us that can see the difference, those who really listen and see all he does with his status. &nbsp;How many freaking rock stars send kids to space camp? How many Rock stars start their own charity for the needy? &nbsp;He made a wrong move after dealing with some horrible life experiences who's to say you would not have done the same? Nobody REALLY knows the hardships he is going through, it is lonely at the top. &nbsp;Dissapoinment &nbsp;and pure greediness are two very different things, this incident justifies dissapointment and that is it! </b>
Jen I agree! You go girl!! Its sad that some people are out there just to make a quick buck from the mistakes of others and have to hold it over their heads just to make themselves look good
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-25-2003, 06:07 PM   #35
Yvonne
USER INFO »
It seems like this 12/29 thing has come full circle to bite us on the asses.

Look, everyone has their opinions about what happened. No, Scott shouldn't have been drunk, over medicated or WHATEVER!!
But he was.......I'm soooooooooo glad that the man is okay now. But as I've said before, if 12/29 was a sign of Scott going down the wrong road because of this "rock star" imaginary bullshit, than I hope he stops singing, his life is much more important than singing songs and doing concerts let's just get over this and not fight with one another and realize that we're all human.

And for the folks who filed the lawsuit my question to you is, "Do you have a life????" please take a good look in the mirror and if you find a perfect, straight and narrow walking human being starring back at you, then you should sleep well with what you've done, if not, I wish you many nightmares!!!
Old 04-25-2003, 06:12 PM   #36
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
God knows what the people are sueing for and its called Karma If they are doing this just to get the money that its gonna come back and bite em in the ass sooner or later! They will get theres cuz God never misses His target:P
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-25-2003, 06:25 PM   #37
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Manson is just an asshole, buttom line. &nbsp;As far as Creed being different well yeah they are but if they are such goody too-shoes than why do they serve beer at their concerts? Why do they have g-strings you can by at the t-shirt stand, why are there people already drunk at their shows? &nbsp;Creed's shows have attracted the most wide variety of people I have EVER seen at a concert and I have been to MANY in my lifetime! &nbsp;If it was a Disney show and the guy who dresses as Mickey Mouse comes out stoned and drunk and pisses in the concert crowd than maybe I can see your point. &nbsp;But Creed is a ROCK band, it is the people who set them at the standards they have not the band! &nbsp;I know people "think" Scott has a "god complex" but I believe he does not and he does not either! &nbsp;This is just an excuse for people to get money easily, BOTTOM LINE! &nbsp;You know if I was a mother and I brought my child to this particular concert I would be dissapointed but you know that is the risk you take at a rock concert! Children under 12 should not really be there anyways! &nbsp;It is like people were just "waiting" for Stapp to make a wrong move so they could be on him like flies on shit! People confuse his "passion and drive" for arrogance, it is some of us that can see the difference, those who really listen and see all he does with his status. &nbsp;How many freaking rock stars send kids to space camp? How many Rock stars start their own charity for the needy? &nbsp;He made a wrong move after dealing with some horrible life experiences who's to say you would not have done the same? Nobody REALLY knows the hardships he is going through, it is lonely at the top. &nbsp;Dissapoinment &nbsp;and pure greediness are two very different things, this incident justifies dissapointment and that is it! </b>

You're so right, Jen!! If you think about it, this was one concert out hundreds or thousands that they've done. To me, that just speaks to the fact that something pretty serious must have been going on with him. Call me naive if you want but to me when someone acts out of character like that, he/she must be really hurting. I'm not saying it was a smart thing to do but, like Jen said he's not God. And before anyone says, "oh, well she just loves Scott, that's why she feels this way", yes I care about him but if it was Mark, Flip or Brett, I would feel the same way because I care about the band as a whole. :band:

Relearn Love
Old 04-25-2003, 07:15 PM   #38
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Lechium
See? You did say it hehe

I said what?

my time to don´t get it...
Old 04-25-2003, 10:00 PM   #39
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
He should be in jail for doing disgusting stuff like that &nbsp;I don't know what sick person gave him his record deal but they obviously have no standards at all!
Trent Reznor, leader of NIN owns Nothing Records (sub-label of Interscope). He singed Manson, and he's one who guided him though, produced his "Antichrist Superstar", and had Manson open for NIN.

And Trent Reznor is very unlikley candidate for "no standarts at all".
Old 04-25-2003, 10:05 PM   #40
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Considering the type of music Manson does shows me that he has NO standards!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-25-2003, 10:11 PM   #41
Lechium
USER INFO »
He doesnt have YOUR standarts. Just cuz something is bad in YOUR eyes doesnt make it universally bad. This is nothign more YOUR oppinion. Millions of people will dissagree with you.
Old 04-25-2003, 10:13 PM   #42
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Lechium
He doesnt have YOUR standarts. Just cuz something is bad in YOUR eyes doesnt make it universally bad. This is nothign more YOUR oppinion. Millions of people will dissagree with you.
Ya and I could care less about the millions of people that like Manson!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-25-2003, 10:17 PM   #43
Lechium
USER INFO »
Well why do you attack Manson and his kind than? I havent brough him up since my 2nd post ever, but you people dont care about Manson, yet have to bring him up for any occasion possible... contradictions...
Old 04-25-2003, 10:19 PM   #44
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Pardon me, but you bring him up everytime you post with that ugly ass avatar
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-25-2003, 10:21 PM   #45
Lechium
USER INFO »
I dont judge your avatar, and you, please, dont judge mine.