++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-19-2007, 05:44 PM   #7996
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

What posessed Britney Spears to shave her head Now she looks even more hideous than she did before
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-20-2007, 04:29 AM   #7997
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

My internet connection is real fricken slow today!

^Well if it was for the cancer thing I hope she got alotta money! But supposedly she got a tattoo as well so maybe she is going through a 'im sick of having to look perfect and pretty' stage! If thats the reason, kutos to her hahhaaa!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-20-2007, 02:16 PM   #7998
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Sale Of Our House In St. Louis Closes TODAY!!!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 02-20-2007, 10:11 PM   #7999
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

^congrats!

-Homer Simpson

Old 02-20-2007, 10:52 PM   #8000
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Thanks
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 02-21-2007, 11:22 AM   #8001
bilal
USER INFO »

hey guys... today happens to be exactly one year since i joined this place.... although you have bear with me all this long... but still, thank you all for being so kind and helping and well, c you guys around
Old 02-21-2007, 11:34 AM   #8002
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^ Poor thing

Random Thought: Ya know what, I have to admit...today, I was actually finding myself jealous of Jaclyn. Scotts a hottie

something i read somewhere about stapp that i am quoting here...prety much defines my share affection for stapp

Quote: At the heart of this was a doe-eyed, corn-fed Christian dope named Scott Stapp, a man who wanted nothing more than to earnestly express his internal struggle with faith in the most serious terms possible. For those of us who can't relate to him, to look upon him is to despise him. He is greasy, he is sweaty, he has a bad haircut, and he has a tendency to strike ridiculous messianic poses in billowing shirts. For people familiar with music or with basic human decency, hearing him isn't such a treat either, since he relies on a gravelly, grunge-inspired baritone croon and belts out lines like "I close my eyes / Begin to pray / And tears of joy / Stream down my face."
Old 02-21-2007, 02:54 PM   #8003
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) hey guys... today happens to be exactly one year since i joined this place.... although you have bear with me all this long... but still, thank you all for being so kind and helping and well, c you guys around

Rock on, bilal Its been great having you here, you fit right in
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 02-22-2007, 09:39 AM   #8004
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: Quote: At the heart of this was a doe-eyed, corn-fed Christian dope named Scott Stapp, a man who wanted nothing more than to earnestly express his internal struggle with faith in the most serious terms possible. For those of us who can't relate to him, to look upon him is to despise him. He is greasy, he is sweaty, he has a bad haircut, and he has a tendency to strike ridiculous messianic poses in billowing shirts. For people familiar with music or with basic human decency, hearing him isn't such a treat either, since he relies on a gravelly, grunge-inspired baritone croon and belts out lines like "I close my eyes / Begin to pray / And tears of joy / Stream down my face."

how rude! But thanks for that encouragement Bilal hehe.
It still stands though...I love his grunge-inspired baritone so-called crooning, so-called greasy, so-called-sweaty, so-called-messianic posing ASS OFF!

OFF I TELLYOU~!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-22-2007, 12:01 PM   #8005
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Rock on, bilal Its been great having you here, you fit right in

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr)
OFF I TELLYOU~!!![/b]

haha......
Old 02-22-2007, 02:30 PM   #8006
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Its windy as crap outside today
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 02-22-2007, 11:45 PM   #8007
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal)

haha......
*** HAAAAAAAAA, IF YOU,RE READY IM WILLING AND ABLE HELP ME LAY MY CARDS OUT ON THE TABLE YOU,RE MINE AND IM YOURS FOR THE TAKEN RIGHT NOW THE RULES WE MADE ARE MEANT FOR BREAKING WHAT YOU GET AINT ALWAYS WHAT YOU SEE BUT SATISFACTION,S IS GURANTEED THEY SAY WHAT YOU GIVE IS ALWAYS WHAT YOU NEED SO IF YOU WANT ME TO LAY MY HANDS ON YOU , LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME , IM A FIGHTER IM A POET IM A PREACHER I,VE BEEN TO SCHOOL BABY I,VE BEEN THE THE TEACHER IF YOU SHOW HOW TO GET UP OFF THE GROUND I CAN SHOW HOW TO FLY AND NEVER EVER COME BACK DOWN EVERYTHING YOU WANT IS WHAT I NEED BUT THE RIDE DONT EVER COME FOR FREE IF YOU WANT ME TO LAY MY HANDS ON YOU, LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 02-22-2007, 11:48 PM   #8008
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Haaaaaaaaaa,

You Guys Crack Me Up, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa IM KEEPING MINE TO MYSELF, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, hehe
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 02-22-2007, 11:55 PM   #8009
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) hey guys... today happens to be exactly one year since i joined this place.... although you have bear with me all this long... but still, thank you all for being so kind and helping and well, c you guys around
yes man its been awsome having ya***Your One Of Us , ....therefore i can greet you my brother with a holy kiss, ~~peace Be With You)))~~
Old 02-24-2007, 04:20 AM   #8010
Sincirr
USER INFO »

^and ALSO laying your HANDS on him it seems!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!