++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

View Poll Results: Who Has the Best Chance of Becoming President in 2008?
Rudy Giuliani (Republican; former New York City mayor) 4 40.00%
John McCain (Republican; Senator from Arizona) 3 30.00%
Hillary Rodham Clinton (Democrat; Senator from New York) 2 20.00%
John Kerry (Democrat; Senator from Massachusetts) 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2006, 11:26 AM   #106
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Who Would You Like to See Run in 2008?

^
I still cant see you answering this :

Quote: Whats your opinion about Bushs domestic policy??? You like/aprove it?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 01-05-2006, 12:06 PM   #107
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) The reason why the United States and its allies invaded Afghanistan was to oust the Taliban regime. This government was the direct sponsor behind the 9/11 attacks and harbored Al Qaeda training camps.

An entire summary of the invasion can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._in...of_Afghanistan

The American troops in Afghanistan will leave when they are asked by the Afghan government, headed by President Hamid Karzai.

I also have friends who are serving honorably in Iraq and defending that nation from a vicious Al Qaeda insurgency.

OK,Ok... Ill read that...and by the way , you can read it:http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO...ated_Osama.htm

and this:http://www.slate.com/id/2102243/

and tell me what u think:
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-05-2006, 02:45 PM   #108
guitardude1985
USER INFO »

Personally, if hillary does get the nomination by election day I think people will come out in droves to vote against her. The only real reason she got elected to the senate in 2000 was meerly because her husband was a extremely popular president still in office at the time. In essense she's liberal as hell, but I wonder even as she pushes herself to the middle if she could really pull out heavy solid democatic voters. Also, kerry's major votes kinda came simply from people who dissliked bush and just voted for him...voting for anybody with the democatic ticket even if it were not kerry. I personally would not of voted for him even if I were a democrat just because I viewed him as a pompous ass.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:51 PM   #109
revisfoot
USER INFO »

You know who I would vote for in a HEARTBEAT?

Senator George Allen, the first-string Presidential talent out of Virginia.

Although, it would ROCK to see a Hilary v. Condi showdown!

I am a capitalist Conservative Republican, but I have to admit that McCain scares the HELL out of me. He's too into his own world and his own ideas (the ban on torture bill?! come on!) that he wouldn't make the best sound decisions.

Allen '08!
Old 01-05-2006, 07:57 PM   #110
guitardude1985
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) You know who I would vote for in a HEARTBEAT?

I am a capitalist Conservative Republican, but I have to admit that McCain scares the HELL out of me. He's too into his own world and his own ideas (the ban on torture bill?! come on!) that he wouldn't make the best sound decisions.

Allen '08!

Mc Cain scares me to, just because of his vietnam expericence I tend to think it's kinda screwed with his mind. To me he's a loose cannon. Yea, I think that would be the political event of the 21st century to see hillary and condi go at it. Both are extremely articulate women, however have you read the book "condi vs hillary" ? revisfoot? I'm looking to, however after reading the first chapter it seems more like a wet dream oriented fantasy in dick morris's mind. Altough he has some points I will say. Like, even though condi has not served any political office's if elected she would be one of the few presidents not to be in gouverment since Eisenhower.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:20 PM   #111
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) ^
I still cant see you answering this :

Ana... judging by how I've been refuting every accusation you've thrown at America's foreign policy... wouldn't you assume that I do believe that my country has the right to defend itself and give Iraqis the common freedoms that they are endowed to.

I approve with the decision to oust Saddam Hussein in Iraq and the Taliban regime in Afghanistan.

I can't see why you think the United States doesn't have the right to respond to a brutal attack on 9/11 by getting rid of the government that was the direct sponsor of it.

Sorry, I can't repsond to everything promptly... I'm busy during the days with work.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:28 PM   #112
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) OK,Ok... Ill read that...and by the way , you can read it:http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO...ated_Osama.htm

and this:http://www.slate.com/id/2102243/

and tell me what u think:

It doesn't surprise me that you would actually subscribe to the ideas of a website that is called CONSPIRACY ARCHIVE

I've heard and read stuff like that from nearly every anti-American conspriacy theorist who can't think for themselves. Not saying it's you... but at least look at where you get you're information. Instead of placing the blame with Osama bin Laden... it's always America's fault. Every time an insane Islamo fascist declares war on the American people and the rest of the Western world... it always ends up being Americas fault. Everytime the RUTHLESSLY MURDER people... it always ends up being America's fault. Like the U.S. donated some guns to the resistance movement against the Soviets 21 freaking years ago... and it somehow resulted in two giant comercial airliners ending up in the two World Trade Center towers and the birth of Al Qaeda. Well gee, wouldn't you think that if the American government was assisting Osama bin Laden so much... who would view them, somewhat, as an ally?
Old 01-05-2006, 10:29 PM   #113
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Ana... judging by how I've been refuting every accusation you've thrown at America's foreign policy... wouldn't you assume that I do believe that my country has the right to defend itself and give Iraqis the common freedoms that they are endowed to.

I approve with the decision to oust Saddam Hussein in Iraq and the Taliban regime in Afghanistan.

I can't see why you think the United States doesn't have the right to respond to a brutal attack on 9/11 by getting rid of the government that was the direct sponsor of it.

Sorry, I can't repsond to everything promptly... I'm busy during the days with work.

Yeah...I know what is ur opinion about Bush foreign policy...but waht about his domestic policy?...this was my question to you...

PS: Answer when you have the time...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-05-2006, 10:30 PM   #114
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by guitardude1985) Personally, if hillary does get the nomination by election day I think people will come out in droves to vote against her. The only real reason she got elected to the senate in 2000 was meerly because her husband was a extremely popular president still in office at the time. In essense she's liberal as hell, but I wonder even as she pushes herself to the middle if she could really pull out heavy solid democatic voters. Also, kerry's major votes kinda came simply from people who dissliked bush and just voted for him...voting for anybody with the democatic ticket even if it were not kerry. I personally would not of voted for him even if I were a democrat just because I viewed him as a pompous ass.

Hillary Clinton does what John Kerry starting doing at the end of his campaign: pander like hell to every group that is donating money.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:34 PM   #115
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Hillary Clinton does what John Kerry starting doing at the end of his campaign: pander like hell to every group that is donating money.

Im not defending her ...but this is the way all the politicians act when they are in campaign...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-05-2006, 10:39 PM   #116
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) You know who I would vote for in a HEARTBEAT?

Allen '08!

Wait a minute John McCain, a war hero and Senator since 1987 scares you... but Condi Rice... a woman who doesn't have nearly the same amount of experience as him doesn't? You essentially don't like McCain because he isn't a polarizing G.O.P. lapdog that will follow the far right everso blindly. This is a divided and polarized nation because of the leaders of the Democratic and Republican parties. I assume you're referring to the "McCain Detainee Amendment" that was supported in the Senate 90-9. The main was a prisoner of war for five and a half years. What separates the United States from our enemies is the way we conduct ourselves in times of war. We're recruiting terrorists as we speak more and more as stories of torture are leaked. Terrorists are effectively using it in their propaganda machine AGAINST the United States. He's not saying "don't kill the terrorists," he's pushing some form of humanity. Saddam Hussein, for example, used torture. Adolf Hitler, for instance, used torture. The United States military and government is better than that.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:51 PM   #117
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) It doesn't surprise me that you would actually subscribe to the ideas of a website that is called CONSPIRACY ARCHIVE

I've heard and read stuff like that from nearly every anti-American conspriacy theorist who can't think for themselves. Not saying it's you... but at least look at where you get you're information. Instead of placing the blame with Osama bin Laden... it's always America's fault. Every time an insane Islamo fascist declares war on the American people and the rest of the Western world... it always ends up being Americas fault. Everytime the RUTHLESSLY MURDER people... it always ends up being America's fault. Like the U.S. donated some guns to the resistance movement against the Soviets 21 freaking years ago... and it somehow resulted in two giant comercial airliners ending up in the two World Trade Center towers and the birth of Al Qaeda. Well gee, wouldn't you think that if the American government was assisting Osama bin Laden so much... who would view them, somewhat, as an ally?

I figured that the name could make some confusion here...but believe me it wasnt my intention...sorry.

Im not blaming US ...waht your problem, Chase? No one is sayign US is wrong and consequently Osama is right...of course not. He needs to pay for every death he caused...

Your answers always have meaning, even though i dont agree with them but saying 'the U.S. donated some guns to the resistance movement against the S oviets 21 freaking years ago... ' is completely insane ...and yes CIA trained and supported Osama at that time. Everyone knows that.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-05-2006, 10:58 PM   #118
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Im not defending her ...but this is the way all the politicians act when they are in campaign...

Yes... to an extent. Nevertheless, some politicians do it more than others. Bush and Kerry are prime examples. Everybody knew where Bush stood on terrorism... whereas Kerry's ideologies were constantly changing with the wind.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:15 PM   #119
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I figured that the name could make some confusion here...but believe me it wasnt my intention...sorry.

Im not blaming US ...waht your problem, Chase? No one is sayign US is wrong and consequently Osama is right...of course not. He needs to pay for every death he caused...

Your answers always have meaning, even though i dont agree with them but saying 'the U.S. donated some guns to the resistance movement against the S oviets 21 freaking years ago... ' is completely insane ...and yes CIA trained and supported Osama at that time. Everyone knows that.

I'm not saying that you're saying that in particular... but I can guarantee that the authors of that little piece you posted a link for believe that the U.S. is to blame. Why else would they would they take the time to try their best at linking the U.S. behind the attacks of 9/11.

The Mujahidin in Afghanistan was primarily funded by wealth Pakistanis and Saudis... and indirectly by the United States and Great Britain in order to halt the spread of Soviet-based Communism. The Maktab al-Khadamat, the group that Osama bin Laden created, limited its activities to fundraising, logistics, housing, education, refugee care, recruitment and the financing of other mujahideen. They did not have any direct armed combatants. The only thing that "is completely insane" is the accusation that the "CIA trained and supported Osama at that time." What did they train him to do to? Shoot a gun? Train him to be a boxer? He assisted more in financing... not armed combat.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:29 PM   #120
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I'm not saying that you're saying that in particular... but I can guarantee that the authors of that little piece you posted a link for believe that the U.S. is to blame. Why else would they would they take the time to try their best at linking the U.S. behind the attacks of 9/11.

The Mujahidin in Afghanistan was primarily funded by wealth Pakistanis and Saudis... and indirectly by the United States and Great Britain in order to halt the spread of Soviet-based Communism. The Maktab al-Khadamat, the group that Osama bin Laden created, limited its activities to fundraising, logistics, housing, education, refugee care, recruitment and the financing of other mujahideen. They did not have any direct armed combatants. The only thing that "is completely insane" is the accusation that the "CIA trained and supported Osama at that time." What did they train him to do to? Shoot a gun? Train him to be a boxer? He assisted more in financing... not armed combat.

Well are you admmiting that he was assisted by CIA???
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )