++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-24-2005, 09:02 PM   #601
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-24-2005, 11:23 PM   #602
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Melbourne) Football this, football that, necks this, no goals that, blah- blahdee blah blah football blah...
I dont even care for ANY Australian sports, and what do U think men do while watching the stupid footy? They are all sitting around BONDING, so bite me dear.

I have no issue with New Zealand, and I think the sheep jokes are unfair to the sheep.

My big words for today describe my opinion on the obsession men have with sports:

Purility, masculinity, polytheistic-y (hehe...)

God bless,
Donna Lee

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-24-2005, 11:39 PM   #603
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I dont even care for ANY Australian sports, and what do U think men do while watching the stupid footy? They are all sitting around BONDING, so bite me dear.

I have no issue with New Zealand, and I think the sheep jokes are unfair to the sheep.

My big words for today describe my opinion on the obsession men have with sports:

Purility, masculinity, polytheistic-y (hehe...)

God bless,
Donna Lee

lol you want to take me on? you're fighting a loosing battle my dear!
bonding? no its simply an excuse to drink copius amounts of beer and the last time i checked guys don't go the toilet together! i agree about new zealand, its totally unfair that the sheep are subjected to such treatment by the sex-starved inhabitants of both islands! LMAO
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-24-2005, 11:57 PM   #604
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
RRRRRRRRGH!! I didnt say the TREATMENT of the sheep was unfair, I said the JOKES bout the sheep were unfair!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! U weren't on a minute ago!!! Where did U come from!
Quote: (Originally Posted by Melbourne) take me on blah blah, toilet together blah blah, sex-starved blah-dee-blahblah, loosing (deffinately) blaaaaaahh!!, copius amounts of beer blaaaah blah blah blahbllllllah!

And it IS bonding! BONDING BONDING BONDING!!!

HA!

Losing battle my a**

:P

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-25-2005, 12:08 AM   #605
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) RRRRRRRRGH!! I didnt say the TREATMENT of the sheep was unfair, I said the JOKES bout the sheep were unfair!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! U weren't on a minute ago!!! Where did U come from!
complain complain complain dripping tap dripping tap.....
my simple syndey friend see the jokes really aren't about the sheep. its more about the people that live around them! although i don't know if the sheep ever complain....ROLFMAO

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) And it IS bonding! BONDING BONDING BONDING!!!

HA!

Losing battle my a**

yes you are right, when us men go and have a barbie and watch the footy we are all thinking "wouldn't it be a great to have a big gay orgy" LOL now the league players in sydney are probably doing that as we speak....
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-25-2005, 12:18 AM   #606
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Melbourne meanie) dripping tap dripping tap yada yada wouldn't it be a great to have a big gay orgy (solliloquy) blahdee blah blah I will speak no more of my feelings beneath...yammada yammada

I know the jokes are about the people having relations with the sheep, but how would U feel if you were constantly refered to as a sex slave! Why add to the poor sheeps anguish and humilliation! LEAVE THE SHEEP ALONE!

In the oxford dictionary, the word Bond means to unite, so simply put, football is one huge BONDING RITUAL!

Once again, bite me, and I have to go, but I will get online on my holiday just to see what U write.

I'm watching you, Melbourne!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-25-2005, 12:21 AM   #607
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I know the jokes are about the people having relations with the sheep, but how would U feel if you were constantly refered to as a sex slave! Why add to the poor sheeps anguish and humilliation! LEAVE THE SHEEP ALONE!
Would there be so many sheep if they weren't so tasty and didn't produce wool? noooooo Would there be so many in New Zealand if there weren't so many lonely and desperate men? nooooo (am i going to far yet lmao). How would I feel If I was constantly referred to as a sex slave?........Well if anyone is need of a sex slave write to [email protected]!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-25-2005, 12:30 AM   #608
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
i SO have late arrival to school tomorrow
ahhh
the benefits of being a senior
im reapin em, baby, im reapin em....

sorry
i am NOT a morning person
at all
ever
lol

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller
Old 01-25-2005, 06:39 AM   #609
Anna1011
USER INFO »
wow not bin on here for almost a week have missed alot

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 01-26-2005, 12:59 AM   #610
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I worked out today. Yay. I'm getting back into my exercise routine.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:02 AM   #611
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
good for you! i normally do a bit each day but today was very warm so i have not. i did make up for it with my weekly night of tennis so i don't feel too badly and i have good natural fitness. i don't know what happens to me when i step on that court. i go from this guy who wouldn't hurt a fly to this competitive beast who exlaims "come on" like lleyton hewitt! lol white-line fever is what they call it and i have it bad......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-26-2005, 01:05 AM   #612
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMAO! Go *Lleyton* My dad was a big tennis player. He's 66 now, so he doesn't play anymore, but he was really good back in the day. He could have gone to Purdue University on full tennis scholarship, but he joined the Navy instead ...Yes, it feels good to work out again. I had been a little lazy through the holidays. I always eat better when I exercise, too. I did 3.2 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes or so. Not too bad for an old lady . I have to work myself back up to 13 or 14-minute miles on the treadmill .
Old 01-26-2005, 01:09 AM   #613
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
wow sounds like your dad was a bit of a gun back in his younger days. i'm not that good, i'm a b-grade standard which is not too bad but certainly no chance of getting anywhere with it. 50 minutes is a good time.....for an old lady! i find walking to be quite boring and i find it much easier to play sports where i'm not conciously excercising, more trying to hit the person on the other end of the court into submission!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-26-2005, 01:11 AM   #614
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hehehe...Yes, he played up until about 60, but now his hips bother him a bit, so he gave it up. He was pretty good! I love hiking and walking. It clears my mind and just makes me feel good. I can't explain it. I usually have tunes when I go to the gym, though. The treadmill isn't as exciting as a nice trek through the woods, but it's a good substitute in the cold and snow. I can walk for miles. I have good endurance, just no speed, LOL.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:16 AM   #615
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
lol remember the tortoise beats the hare! he played until 60? wow that is a good effort. was he still competitive when he finished playing? i remember playing club tennis with this one older guy (would have being about 60) and it was so frustrating cause he couldn't run and so i had to try to chase down everything. older players also tend to hit loopier balls which is boring as, hit the ball HARD! yeah walking in the hills or climbing mountains is great as long as you've either got people to talk to or music with you. i did go for a run the other day which i had not done for a while cause i find it boring, but it was alright. i could go about a kilometre without stopping but i'm not quite as fit as i once was.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie