++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-26-2004, 07:40 PM   #1
SleeplessAngel
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to SleeplessAngel Send a message via MSN to SleeplessAngel
Books.

Do any of you know anything about books, I just got this collectors edition moby dick from my uncle...and I'm wondering about it.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:33 PM   #2
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
books? what are these strange things you speak of
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 01-26-2004, 08:41 PM   #3
SleeplessAngel
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to SleeplessAngel Send a message via MSN to SleeplessAngel
Quote: (Originally Posted by DangerousDan85) books? what are these strange things you speak of

They're stacks of paper bound together that have words on them that create stories.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:46 PM   #4
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
ahhh, how facinating indeed

i must quest for more information about these "books"
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 01-26-2004, 08:47 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
to tell ya the truth i dont read a lot of books except 1 the bible but you can learn a lot from others storys i have learned i love your user name}}
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-26-2004, 08:56 PM   #6
SleeplessAngel
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) to tell ya the truth i dont read a lot of books except 1 the bible but you can learn a lot from others storys i have learned i love your user name}}

My user name?
Old 01-26-2004, 08:58 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SleeplessAngel) My user name?
yes i like your user name sleepess Angel it rocks
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-26-2004, 09:04 PM   #8
SleeplessAngel
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) yes i like your user name sleepess Angel it rocks

thanks You're the second person to say that...no one's ever really paid much attention to my sn I guess.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:08 PM   #9
marlsy
USER INFO »
well I read tons of books, can't go to sleep without reading. Reading is awsome!!
Old 01-26-2004, 09:10 PM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SleeplessAngel) thanks You're the second person to say that...no one's ever really paid much attention to my sn I guess.
your welcome i wrote a poem about a week ago i titled sleeples Angel weird But oh well
Old 01-26-2004, 09:16 PM   #11
SleeplessAngel
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) your welcome i wrote a poem about a week ago i titled sleeples Angel weird But oh well

I don't think that's weird, I think that's cool. Maybe you sub conciously forsaw me coming to this bb?? Okay, I'm reaching, but it sounded cool.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:22 PM   #12
creedsister
USER INFO »
hey i think your cool whats your name you can call me ROCK ON Angel Dude Or DUDEt
Old 01-26-2004, 09:24 PM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) hey i think your cool whats your name you can call me ROCK ON Angel Dude Or DUDEt
Call me Ta im big on typos Really LOL
Old 01-26-2004, 09:28 PM   #14
SleeplessAngel
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Call me Ta im big on typos Really LOL

LOL I'm a "dudette" as you would call it I suppose. My name is Bobbie Nice to meet you.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:36 PM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »
nice too meet you too whats your music taste besides creed thats why were here of course Im in too the heavey stuff but my taste differs depends on what mood im inn