++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-29-2009, 02:16 PM   #1
creediscool17
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
they should move the release date back

full circle is being released the same week as michael jacksons new album, which has already broken the record for pre-sales. im sure people are gonna line up to buy that turd and creed's new album will be sort of lost in all the chaos... windup should really think about moving the release date.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »
Re: they should move the release date back

I doubt it...They will have #1 rock album, that is all that should matter!
Old 09-29-2009, 03:06 PM   #3
dj5
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creediscool17) full circle is being released the same week as michael jacksons new album, which has already broken the record for pre-sales. im sure people are gonna line up to buy that turd and creed's new album will be sort of lost in all the chaos... windup should really think about moving the release date.

good idea only if it is moved up and not back
Old 09-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
nagpo
USER INFO »

MJ= i don't care. i never liked his music or him. i'd take creed over him anyday.

btw, he's dead. how is he coming out with another album?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:54 PM   #5
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

Ask 2pac, He has been coming out with albums since his death as well...
MJ sacrificed his life to pay off his debt. Hes making more money now than when he was alive..
Old 09-29-2009, 04:33 PM   #6
creve
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) Ask 2pac, He has been coming out with albums since his death as well...
MJ sacrificed his life to pay off his debt. Hes making more money now than when he was alive..

Just like 2pac

I've often speculated with the missus that he faked his own death because he knew he was finally in too deep what with 50 concerts at the O2 in London (of which me and her were attending one, spookily on the day he was buried).

However, it might make sense for the album to be released on another day for impact's sake, but I'm not really sure how it works with stuff like CD production and such. I don't know if they set a deadline with the factory that produces them and then have to stick to that, or what, but it could be as simple as saying, 'Ok, let's get it out there a week earlier'.

Obviously, that'd be a bonus for us fans too.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
creediscool17
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) Ask 2pac, He has been coming out with albums since his death as well...

you really think he died so his estate would pay off his debts? he had a soldout tour of 50 shows in london coming up... it was estimated that the first 10 shows would make him 50 million euro, which would more than pay off his debts. he would of ended up making somewhere around a billion dollars by the time it was all said and done with the tour, a movie, a new album, and etc.

don't make him into some sort of jesus figure who sacrificed himself for the greater good of his family... the dude died because he was very unhealthy and didn't take care of himself.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:33 AM   #8
creve
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creediscool17) you really think he died so his estate would pay off his debts? he had a soldout tour of 50 shows in london coming up... it was estimated that the first 10 shows would make him 50 million euro, which would more than pay off his debts. he would of ended up making somewhere around a billion dollars by the time it was all said and done with the tour, a movie, a new album, and etc.

don't make him into some sort of jesus figure who sacrificed himself for the greater good of his family... the dude died because he was very unhealthy and didn't take care of himself.

No-one is making him out to be a Jesus figure, he was far from perfect. But to be quite frankly honest, he did more for this planet and the people of it who were less fortunate than we are than a huge deal of people put together, and to me that deserves respect.

You're right, he was addicted to pain-killers for years but what killed him according to medical reports is a medication that should never have been removed from the hospital from which it came.

But what I was saying about our speculation that he faked his own death, from which we were half-serious, was that 50 dates for a man in his fifties, that no matter how fit he was coming up to them, and a man who had clearly been addicted to something since the mid-90's if anyone actually paid attention to his health rather than his trials, would have been far too much.

But as I said, it was just something I mentioned in passing, nothing to be taken so seriously.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:05 AM   #9
King Oropher
USER INFO »

I'll be so happy if Creed outsell MJ's new album, I can see it now, all the media in total shock
Old 09-30-2009, 08:46 AM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) I doubt it...They will have #1 rock album, that is all that should matter!
Michale Is Bad Ya,alls I Know He Loving This Your Right I dont Think It Matters Much B/c your dealing With Pop Sales And Alternative Rock Sales After Rounding So Changing The Release Date Of Full Circle Not A Good Idea
Old 09-30-2009, 08:51 AM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creediscool17) you really think he died so his estate would pay off his debts? he had a soldout tour of 50 shows in london coming up... it was estimated that the first 10 shows would make him 50 million euro, which would more than pay off his debts. he would of ended up making somewhere around a billion dollars by the time it was all said and done with the tour, a movie, a new album, and etc.

MICHALE FANS Either Music Matters Or The Chat Areas Of The Forum when i hit this area what does it says CREED Im A Big Jackson Fan Ya,alls PEACE ~ Ya,alls
Old 09-30-2009, 05:35 PM   #12
Agent D
USER INFO »

Creed's album is going to get destroyed in the sales charts by this junk.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #13
BSC
USER INFO »

This is why I love this world!

Anything can happen, even dead people can release music!
Old 10-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #14
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) This is why I love this world!

Anything can happen, even dead people can release music!

I bet that's why Scott mentioned in that Rolling Stone article about people wanting him to go Kurt Cobain. Thank God he is still alive!

http://www.rollingstone.com/special/...all_from_grace
But he didn't stop drinking. One evening, after polishing off a bottle of Jack Daniel's, he removed two firearms from his collection. "An MP5 SD3 and an MP5 K," he says. "Machine guns. They're what SWAT teams use." Since the Chicago show, he hadn't spoken to anyone from Creed. He'd become convinced that everyone involved with the band wanted him to die, so that he would become a "Kurt Cobain martyr-type" and boost record sales. "I had crazy thoughts going through my head," he says.

Before he pulled the trigger, he looked up and saw a picture of his son, Jagger, the product of a troubled marriage. Jagger, then four, was staying with Stapp's mother at the time. "And in an instant," he says, "I just turned and shot the house up. And I just broke down. I was like, 'I was about to blow my head off. How low can I get?'"